Boasting nearly 4 million books detailed information, this professionally built app aiming to give unprecedented transparency of K-12 reader's reading performance, and find just-right leveled books. You may also browse books recommended by our AI algorithm or hand picked by our reading specialists. Start reading and log your reading history, you will enjoy an in-depth reading report card updated in real time.
Readling helps you understand your child.
Ask your child to take a quiz and add his/her favorite books into the reading log, you will get :
- A reading level assessment ;
- The average level of books read ;
- Grade level reading benchmarks (from the grade info updated in profile) and where your child is
- Leveled books recommendations by AI algorithm for improvement ;
- Visualized reading progress.
Readling helps you know about a book.
Scan a book's ISBN or search by title, author, series or publisher, you will know :
- A book's reading level (Even we don't have all books' level yet, we are the best you can find, and we are working on it!)
- A book's introduction from our database of nearly 4 million children's books ;
- Similar books under the same title, written by the same author, and within the same series.
Readling connects your child with great books.
Browse books by grade level, new releases or check out Editors' Picks, you will find :
- Best books at your selected levels ranked by AI technology ;
- Award winning books with reading levels ;
- Timely curated reading lists for holidays and celebrations .
Readling helps you organize your books.
Add a book into you reading log, you will keep :
- A reading log ready for printout;
- Your child's reading history;
- Just-right AI reading recommendations (after more than 20 books are added to reading log).
Readling helps you discuss with friends about books. You can :
- Share a book;
- Share a book list with your friend;
- Create a book list of your own and share it with your friend.