This app is NOT a navigation app. It simply opens Google Navigation, GPS Navigation by Sygic, or Be-on-road in one click, rather than a few.
Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use are not anything to do with this app. See the developers' sites for those kinds of issues.
Navigation Navigator is here for those, who miss original Navigator icon for easy navigation. So we made this useful Navigator app to help Navigation and Maps community.
This Navigator app simply opens Navigation in one click.
Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use do not have anything to do with this app.
++If there are any problems with the application, tell me what's wrong so that I can fix the problem!
"Navigation tools' app has 7 screens full of information:
1. Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a radar(including additional information).
2. Your current speed, battery level and battery temperature shown on a speedometer.
3. Your current altitude shown on as text, on a graph,and on a altitude chart.
4. A simple compass showing you your direction (Additional: Pitch and Roll).
5. Artificial Horizon
6. Inclinometer showing you the pitch and the roll of your car.
7. Proximity Alert (It alerts you when you are near a point of interest), Place Finder (A simple search engine for the Map), Place surfer (Showing you important information about a place picked by you).
New Tools will be added as soon as possible.
1. To increase the gps signal go outdoors!
2. To calibrate the compass just wave your phone in a figure of 8 motion.
Tags: radar, satellite, inclinometer, pitch, roll, compass, horizon, artificial, speedometer, speed, altimeter, altitude, tools, navigation, tool, gps, test, sensor.
Make sure, you have properly set Google Voice Search language.
Voice Commands provides the most comfortable way to start navigation. You don't have to type destination on keyboard, just say the address.
Favorite addresses can be saved as shortcut commands. Then just click microphone button and say for example "home".
*** Premium features ***
- Save current location as shortcut
- Auto start listening
- Auto start GPS (can speed-up GPS fix)
- No ads
• Protection: Designed for your Android smartphone or tablet
• Security: SMS to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
• Android Antivirus: Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses that can harm or slow your device
Norton Mobile Security & Antivirus protects you and your Android™ devices against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive virus protection against potentially risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use battery and data or have intrusive behavior. Norton’s mobile antivirus solution puts you in control of your mobile experience.
PREMIUM FEATURES (Free 30-Day Trial )
• App Advisor powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, AUTOMATICALLY checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data usage or intrusive behavior BEFORE download
• Anti-Malware powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, checks for malicious apps/viruses
• Prevent fraudulent websites from accessing your personal information
• Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages (phones only)
• Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
• Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
• Wipe all device information remotely to protect your privacy
• Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device once you list it lost or stolen (webcam-enabled devices only)
• Find your lost device on a map with remote locate
• Automatically saves your device’s location when the battery is low
• Trigger a "scream" alarm to find your missing device
• Sync contacts and restore or share them across your devices
• Ability to instantly lock phone if the SIM card is removed
• Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
Upgrade to the premium version of Norton Mobile Security & Antivirus for $29.99 for a 1-year subscription to protect multiple smartphones and tablets in your household. The Premium version of Norton Mobile Security & Antivirus offers more advanced, proactive protection for you and multiple devices in your household.
 For new users without a current Premium subscription. The Premium trial period begins once you associate your Norton Account for use with Norton Mobile Security & Antivirus and will last for 30 days so long as the current version remains available on the app store. no credit card info required. When the trial ends, you can continue to enjoy the FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
 SMS Lock, SMS Wipe, SMS Locate, SMS Scream and Text Blocking not supported on Android 4.4 or later.
 Sneak Peek feature not available in Germany.
 Android multi-user mode not supported.
 Auto scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
For feedback and suggestions, visit the support forum: http://norton.com/nms_support
For a detailed list of features, visit: https://MobileSecurity.Norton.com/
Symantec respects your privacy and promises to carefully safeguard your personal data. For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
The warnings in this app are taken from "Pikud HaOref" and arrive instantly, in real time.
It helps in cases when you are'nt in front of the TV or the computer.
Like all Israeli citizens these days, we felt the need to help and do what we can in order to strengthen and protect civilians. We developed "Immediate Red Alert" in order to help each one of us to know when the sirens are on, in order to find a safe place or a shelter as fast as possible. Due to a special algorithm we've built, Immediate Red Alert warnings are sent instantly, in real time.
! Important !
Due to a slight misunderstanding with google, "Waze UP" is not available to download.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
for any problem or question, please contact us via email.
NavigUP is better and available...... :)
** Are you tired that your navigation screen is gone each time you receive a call? **
** Are you tired of entering your password to unlock the "lock screen" every time you end a call? **
Run "NavigUP" ,select navigation app from your phone and start enjoy the magic !!!
"NavigUP" is a simple and brilliant application that let you drive, navigate and talk with absolutely no interference.
"NavigUP" automatically brings any navigation app screen on top, no matter if you get an incoming call or you make an outgoing call.
"NavigUP" Allows 2 modes of actions:
Run "NavigUP" before you start navigates with your navigation app.
"NavigUP" will be launch just once and from now on will do its "magic" without need to launch the app again.
★Navigation screen automatically become on top when you answer an incoming call.
★Navigation screen automatically become on top when you make an outgoing call.
★When you end a call, Navigation screen will keep appearing on top and no more back to "lock screen".
★"NavigUp" gives the option to choose the amount of seconds before getting the navigation screen on top.
This option let the user the time to do some actions on the "call screen" if he likes. For example: select speaker after answering the call.
2 seconds is the default and recommended time
It can also be used for other purposes, such as alerting you to a power cut while your device is plugged in to charge.
If you need any help or have any feedback, please visit http://www.chargeralert.com
If you can speak other languages, please consider helping to translate Charger Alert at http://www.getlocalization.com/ChargerAlert/
Note: the Internet/Network permission is only used to serve ads.
I have to agree with Al Placette when he said this is "one of the most beautiful and oft-quoted lines ever penned about sailing and the sea..."
If you have this extreme nostalgic feeling for this ancient art of navigation using the stars and the planets rather than a GPS, then this app is for you. This app is created with the hope that it could help to do a little part in preserving this beautiful art of navigation, and may be, bringing us all a little bit closer to those courageous sea goers centuries before us.
You can also use it for practical purposes of locating your position while trekking or navigating on the open sea. It is more fun to use than using a GPS and it doesn't drain your phone battery power as a GPS would.
1. This app allows you to enter sextant information of a star sighting and it calculates the most likely position for you.
2. The most likely position is shown on a map that you can zoom in and out to any location around the world.
3. It outputs the relevant information about any star that you are sighting (GHA, Declination, Intercept distance, Azimuth angle, calculated altitude, etc) for you to review. This is a handy feature so that you don't need to bother bringing those big and heavy Nautical Almanac volumes around with you.
4. It can make use of the sensor available on most smart phones to help you measure the altitude of a star by pointing your device in the direction of the star. This feature is handy when you don't have a sextant available.
5. It supports all the 57 navigation stars, plus the SUN, MOON, POLARIS and all the planets.
6. Other helpful aids: meridian, rise, set time and magnetic variation.
This software is a complement to your sextants. It is also a good tool to show your kids about astronomy and its practical benefit, that is how people have been using it to navigate their ways around the world.
To determine your position you must perform a series of star sighting (at least two but the more the better) and record the following information with the help of a sextant:
1. GMT time of the observations
2. Star name: SUN, MOON, Polaris, Sirius, Altair, etc.
3. Altitudes of the stars in degrees and minutes
4. Others info: eyes height above sea level, sextant correction index, lower or upper limb (required for the SUN and MOON only)
The app allows you to enter all these information and it calculates the most likely position for you.
Since most of us may not have a sextant, this app makes use of the available sensors on most smart phones to help you measure the altitude of the star by simply point the device to it. The sensor accuracy is within 1 degree so it is not as accurate as a good sextant but if you do several star sightings then the error will average out and you will get a good fix of your position.
Celestial Navigation Background
Rather than writing a complex mathematical tutorial on celestial navigation and perhaps turn away 90% of the users permanently, let me start by saying that celestial navigation is another way of determining your position on earth by using the stars as your light houses .
Please note that I am using the term star loosely here to mean the Sun, the Moon and the planets as well.
Most of us are familiar with the concept of the light house as it is a mean to help people at sea to determine their position and find their way to a safe port. By keeping track of light houses along your route on a map and follow them, one should be able to get to his destination without much trouble.
Similarly, this app is able to keep track of all the light houses in the sky and help you to navigate to your safe harbor - even if your GPS is broken :)
• Check your balance & easy top ups
• Check your Internet usage
• Purchase Mobile Internet passes easily
• Daily rewards – free movie passes, merchandise and more!
Mind blowing epic experiences to win:
• VIP concert tickets
• Meet & Greet passes
• Hang out sessions with your favourite personalities & celebrities
• All expenses paid trips to epic events worldwide
Note: Tablet support applies to devices with both GSM+Wifi capabilities.
Pilots use radio navigational aids (NAVAIDs) to go from point to point across the country. The problem is that the names and identification codes can be confusing and hard to remember.
NAVAIDer is a quick search tool that searches a database of VORs and NDBs without an internet connection! Search by the NAVAID's name, ID (2 or 3 letter code), or do a partial name search.
• Search by ID code
• Search by full or partial name
• US NAVAIDs
• Canada NAVAIDs
• Central America NAVAIDs
• Caribbean Islands NAVAIDs
• Bonus: Quiz Feature
ATC: "123ND you are cleared direct Brickyard direct Wilkes-Barre."
Pilot: "...uuhhh... what are the ...uuhhh... phonetic codes for those?"
Simply enter a NAVAID name (or part of the name) and the and the identifier will appear. Or do the opposite: enter a 2 or 3 letter NAVAID identifier to get the full name and state/country of a VOR or NDB.
Bonus: VOR quiz. Learn the names of VORs from around the US!
Try the free version (limited features): http://goo.gl/1Z2EY4
Tags: Flight Planning, Aviation, Avionics, FMS, FMS Helper, Collins, CRJ-200, CRJ-700, CRJ-900, Boeing, Airbus
1. Simply press on Says
2. Say your destination
3. Say the number of found address from the search list
And Thats It! :)
Available for English and Hebrew at this point
This compass app can be used for most of your outdoor activities such as travel, picnics, camping, hiking or boating.
The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If the compass works perfectly, it means that your sensors are perfect, too.
✔ Support virtual navigation key with:
+ BACK KEY(Not Root).
+ HOME KEY.
+ RECENT TASK KEY.
+ SHOW NOTIFICATION.
Easy move on screen
✔ Auto hide when you don't use
✔ Start on boot app.
✔ Enable "Show Virtual Navigation Bar".
✔ Long press icon arrow move to hide Navigation Bar after tap notification to show again.
✔ Double tap arrow move icon to open app.
✔ To use app, please enable Accessibility for application.
✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.
Navigation Bar is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you like Navigation Bar app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much
Swipe Navigation was built for rooted devices but most actions will still work without root
• Left Swipe
• Center Swipe
• Right Swipe
• Left Edge Swipe
• Right Edge Swipe
• Two Finger Left Swipe
• Two Finger Right Swipe
• Two Finger Split Swipe
• Three Finger Swipe
• Four Finger Swipe
Root is NOT required.
- Hide or show navigation bar with simple swipe
- Hide or show status bar
- Stock navigation bar
- Notification widget allows to easily change mode anywhere
- Shortcut widgets
- Per application settings
- Fullscreen anywhere
- Change trigger size/color/position/transparency or remove trigger completely
KitKat or higher Android version required that supports immersive mode.
This is beta version and I'm working on further improvements.
- Keyboard may not work while navigation bar is hidden. Please restore navigation bar before using keyboard.
- Android L has bug that per app settings may not work on Android L. It will be fixed when possible.