Playing YouTube videos externally by default Why am I only able to do this with links in comments, and not posts? I'd really love it if I could tap on a YouTube link and have it open the YouTube app. The internal player is incredibly slow.
Best Reddit app so far! I think there is still no Reddit app that is perfect, but this has some real potential. It can only get better from here.
Excellent with a few small issues Navigating comments and subreddits is excellent. Would be nice if there was an option to make the swipe menu on posts the other way round (upvote, comment, delete etc) for single handed viewing on larger phones. Has FC issues when viewing galleries of large images. Also when going between comments and web page articles often seems to load the articles instead of comments when I click for comments after reading the article.
Great app. By far the best designed Reddit client out there, but if it doesn't stop crashing every 2 minutes, I'll likely find another app, which would be unfortunate since I paid for this app and have not regretted that until now.
Update ruined a great app Latest update screwed an awesome app! Very slow, have to keep clicking the hide read button since it only hides what it wants. Just plain sucks. Still not as good as what it used to be, dev also ignores requests for help or to get older version back.
Very very unstable Crashes constantly, both on nexus 6 and galaxy s6. It seems to only get worse every update too. Used to love relay but it's starting to get more frustrating than anything
- Reverted Gfycat handling to always download the mp4 file as webm causes too many issues on too many devices.
- Fixed some webpages being unreadable because they don't set their own background color
- Fixed issue where you would see a flash of the last links webpage when going to a new link
- Changed controversial comments symbol from'?!' to a red dagger similar to the website
- Gfycat videos now show the smallest video available, either mp4 or webm