■ Thermometer App Features:
✓ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
✓ Selective default units Celsius / Fahrenheit
✓ Local weather information
✓ Tablet support
■ Thermometer App checks following sensors:
✓ Battery temperature sensors,
✓ Device temperature sensors,
✓ Ambient temperature sensors.
■ Weather information:
✓ Local outside temperature
✓ Local weather conditions
✓ Local outside humidity (in %)
✓ Local outside wind speed (in m/s or knots)
✓ Local outside atmospheric pressure (in hPa - hectopascals)
Thermometer application needs your Location Services to find your location and serve you local weather data.
- Large display shows real-time sensor values
- Detailed readouts include the raw sensor data
- View the hardware specifications for each sensor, including the component's name, vendor, version, power usage, update rate, and sensitivity
- Use portrait or landscape mode for convenient reading
- No special permissions are required for this app
This app displays ALL sensors available on your phone or tablet, not just the default sensor for each type.
IMPORTANT: The sensors built in to each device vary by manufacturer and model. If your phone or tablet device does not support a particular type of sensor, the sensor will not be listed in this app.
You can use the Sensors app to measure:
- acceleration, including force of gravity (accelerometer)
- gravity (gravimeter)
- rate of rotation (gyroscope)
- ambient light level (photometer)
- magnetic field (compass)
- orientation (position)
- ambient room temperature (thermometer)
- ambient humidity % (hygrometer)
- air pressure (barometer)
All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Set your preferred pressure unit (mbar, mmHg, or inHg)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy S5 unfortunately does not have either a temperature or humidity sensor, however you can display the data of the rest of the sensors.
In case you need anything simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
It can get the temperature from your battery and outside.
You should get your location first and the get the temperature from a weather forcast service.
This app measures the ambient room temperature in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F).
Please make sure your phone has a temperature sensor, or your network can be work。 otherwise this app can only show you temperatures from battery temperature.
- Display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Animation digital and Thermometer
- Simply Digital
- Humidity interface
- Outside and battery temperature.
- Location get from this app
This App displays the current ambient temperature and humidity and provides you with useful hints on how to improve your measurements.The app further allows you to track the conditions over time. This helps you to monitor temperature and humidity changes.
* Displays the current ambient temperature & humidity
* Real-time graphs to plot data over time
* Pinch-to-zoom on the plots
* Portrait and landscape mode
* Choose between °C and °F as unit for temperature
* Run measurments as service in background
* Widgets (°C and °F)
* Accuracy Index
**** Please note that this app only works on devices with an ambient temperature and humidity sensor. ****
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note3
For more information, please visit http://smart.sensirion.com
Zu berücksichtigen ist, dass die Oberflächentemperatur an Wänden, Decken, etc. im Normalfall geringer ist als die gemessene Raumtemperatur. Daher kann es an diesen Stellen bei höherer Luftfeuchte früher zu Problemen mit Schimmelpilzbildung kommen. Ein erhöhtes Risiko für Schimmelpilzbildung besteht bereits bei einer relativen Luftfeuchte von 80%, schon deutliche vor Kondensatbildung (100%).