A remote control for your EMAGINE, which lets you:
1. Navigate EMAGINE fully with your mobile phone/device
2. Key in text when you are searching, creating playlists, sharing videos to Facebook and more
3. Key in text in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and other languages using your mobile phone/device
4. Access shortcuts with the colour buttons
This app is currently optimized for Android mobile phones, and may look slightly different on Android tablets.
INSTALLATION & SET UP:
1. Download and install the app.
2. Ensure you Android phone/device is connected to the same network as your EMAGINE
3. Launch the EMAGINE Remote Control app
4. Enter the IP Address of your EMAGINE
5. Start controlling your EMAGINE with your phone/device
For the IP address of your EMAGINE, please go to SETTINGS on the main screen of your EMAGINE, and select NETWORK. Your EMAGINE IP address will be shown on-screen. Please note that your IP address may change each time you restart your internet router, and you may need to re-enter your EMAGINE IP address into your EMAGINE Remote Control.
1. You can control EMAGINE’s volume using the volume button on your Android phone/device
2. MENU Button: Show Options
3. RED Shortcut Button (Videos): Add Video to Favourites/Playlist
4. RED Shortcut Button (Photos): Photo information, slideshow etc
5. GREEN Shortcut Button (Videos & General): Show Fullscreen/Overlay
6. GREEN Shortcut Button (Music): Show Auto-Lyrics/Playlist View
7. YELLOW Shortcut Button (General): Show Additional Options
8. BLUE Shortcut Button (Videos): Search within YouTube, Vimeo, Net TV, Playlists etc (category search)
For more information on what you can do with EMAGINE, please visit www.emagine.my and download the Getting Started Guide.
FEEDBACK, BUGS & SUGGESTIONS:
Please contact the EMAGINE Team at www.facebook.com/MyEMAGINE or email to email@example.com