- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in over 700+ languages.
-Search Bibles by language or by country.
-Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- Watch Bible Video! See God’s Word come to life in 61 video segments from The JESUS Film Project. Available in hundreds of languages with new languages added regularly.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, or Copy in just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Bible.is Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes on Bible.is Online (www.bible.is) and your other devices.
Localized Bibles based on your device language: Arabic, Chinese , English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and more...
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, ...many more!
A MINISTRY OF FAITH COME BY HEARING
Bible.is, a ministry of Faith Comes By Hearing (FCBH) a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to reaching the world’s poor and illiterate with the Word of God in Audio. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
--JOIN THE BIBLE.IS COMMUNITY--
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Bible.is App or email@example.com.
Join our growing international community on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Bibleis.
Follow us for daily scripture on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Bibleis.
Access more resources at Bible.is Online: http://bible.is.
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
★ Bible Trivia games - More than 100,000 different questions.
★ Bible Instant Search - Unlimited search options, search in less than a second.
★ Bible OFFLINE mode - Search, read, and play “My Bible”, without Internet connection.
★ Battery friendly: Whether you are on your homepage or reading the bible the battery level stays the same.
★ Native Bible reading, no paging: There is 0 time for loading the pages, you can read without any interruptions.
★ Daily Bible Verse: Every day the application will pick a random verse for you. Maybe it's random maybe it's fate.
★ Bible Continue reading option: Got a phone call, going to sleep? Next day you can click on the Read button and it will take to where you stopped.
★ Easy Bible indexing: All the books are indexed for easy access in just one click from the application main screen.
★ Bible Audio speech: Powered by native API(Supported in most of the devices), All of the verses in the “My Bible” have a play button that once press it, it will READ you the verse.
★ Bible Multi-orientations - Support both Portrait and Landscape orientations: Lots of effort have been invested in making “My Bible” to support both portrait and landscape orientations. According to Google “My Bible” is supported on more than 2800 devices, worldwide.
★ Bible Verse sharing with friends: Also “My Bible” is published on Facebook and you can share verses with your friends.
Android Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gazman.biblesearch
* Selection by testament, books and chapters.
* Easy to read.
* Nice letter.
Contents of the Old Testament; Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah
Contents of the New Testament; Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John and Revelation.
We currently support 2 of the most popular bible versions, "King James Version" (KJV) for English language and "La Biblia de las Américas" (LBLA) for Spanish language. More translations and versions coming in future updates.
Use swipe gestures to navigate. Swipe down to get a random one. Share verses with friends and family by long tapping the screen and hear them being spoken out loud by tapping on the "speak(lips)" icon in the title bar (internet connection recommended, but works with internal text-to-speech as well). You can also mannage your bookmarks and search trough the entire bible.
Use the titlebar for fast navigation. Press on the "home" icon to get to the main screen; press on the title to quickly get to the book list or available versions; use the "bookmark" icon to add or remove a verse from Bookmarks, the "speak(lips)" icon for text-to-speech, the "search" icon to search trough the entire Bible, or the "share" icon in the main screen to tell others about this app.
- KJV and LBLA Bible versions;
- animated gestures;
- great looking UI;
- only one verse at a time is shown on screen so you can better focus you attention and understand it's true meaning;
- swipe gestures to navigate trough verses;
- spread the word by sharing verses when long tapping the screen;
- interactive titlebar that shows your location, total number of verses in a book (and the current verse) and helps navigation;
- complex search functionality to help you find what you need trough all books and chapters;
- manage bookmarks list;
- high quality text-to-speech;
- set your preferences.
Use the HOLY BIBLE VERSES APP in Church or with family and friends:
- quicly go to the verses being read in church and follow along;
- learn the bible, show it to your friends and family, spread the good word;
- have fun by seeing which verse faith throws at you by using the "Touch of Grace" option in the main screen;
- go to a random chapter of the ible and start reading from there;
- curious about statistics? see how many times the name of our saviour, JESUS CHRIST apperas in the bible by searching for it and seeing the number of results;
- the easy interaction that our app provides will make going trough the Bible a fun and personal experience for everyone.
*** TEXT-TO-SPEECH ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. Sorry for that.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings. On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
Please use the "Report" option in the menu to send us feedback.
The internet permissions are needed for text-to-speech and the phone state permission is needed for ads. The app is free but we need ad support to carry on, maintain it, and improve it. We appreciate your understanding and support and thank you for giving our app a try!
☆ android 4.2.2(Jelly bean) bible page pop-up error correction.
Read the Bible through lifove bible app in your android phone!
Lifove bible surport 37 kind of different bibles of 17 country.
Anywhere, anytime, you can serch the bible verse and read. Especially you can note in the bible verse.
You can read the Bible to compare different version.
(* Please pray for use the NIV bible quackly. many peoples need to NIV bible. but we have to permission from BIBLICA.)
* Lifove Bible app
This app is a viewer to support "*.lfa" bible data files. Currently, this supports many different languages such as English (KJV, ASV, Darby, YLT) Chinese, Korean, Spanish, German, Indonesian, Finnish, Portuguese, Thai, Latin, Russian, Japanese, Tagalog, French, Hebrew, Greek, etc.
You can check the chapter you read and add home widgets with your favorite verses.
If you want to write a memo for a certain verse, please, long-click the verse, then you can write a simple memo.
Please, run this app and enjoy many features to help you read Bible! Because of copyright issue, some versions are not available. If you want to see more Bible versions, please check the copyright and provide information about the version. Then, I can add more Bible versions.
license support: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bible, 圣经, 聖經 ,聖書, 성경, БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, Bibel, Bijbel, La Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, Bibbia, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh, etc
A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the NIV Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, copy/paste or take notes. Additional translations such as The Message, New Living Translation (NLT) or NASB can be affordably purchased via in-app purchase. Find out for yourself why it's the top selling Bible on Android smart phones and tablets.
The New International Version (NIV) Bible is the most popular English language Bible available today. It is an excellent translation into very good contemporary English. It is suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use.
- The Best selling Bible app for Android
- Fast and easy to use
- Move back and forth from reading your Bible and the built-in note editor
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book to quickly find words and study topics
- Free, streamed Bible translations available when there is an internet connection
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry in verse bar or verse picker
- Night mode for low light reading
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Add margin notes to jot down your thoughts right next to the relevant verses
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- View your reading History
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Users can expand Bible Library (NIV, Message, NLT, NASB, ESV, NCV, NKJV and others) easily through Add-ons
- Split-screen capability allows users to see multiple translations at the same time.
- More affordable translations, study notes and reference tools are being added regularly
- It's a talking Bible! It reads the bible to you using Text-to-Speech.
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
Read the bible and refer to commentaries wherever you are :
-over 40 English versions of the bible including ESV, KJV and NET.
-totally offline after initial downloads.
-the bible in over 70 different languages: Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Russian and many more. ( the full list is below)
With split-screen viewing and advanced search, Holy Bible is a powerful Bible study app. Installthe app and you will have immediate access to download more than 100 Bible study resources.
OFF-LINE BIBLE STUDY
Your Bibles, Bible commentaries, dictionaries, maps, notes, bookmarks, Scripture highlights, and book ribbons are stored on your device so you don't need a constant internet connection. You have full functionality even when you're in airplane mode or out of WIFI range.
FAST VERSE NAVIGATION
With our unique 3-touch Verse Chooser, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
FULL-SCREEN BIBLE STUDY
Remove distractions by opening your books and Bibles in full-screen and immerse yourself in the text, with the possebility to move to a night mode.
POWERFUL RESOURCE GUIDE
With our one-of-a-kind Resource Guide, you can perform powerful searches through your entire Library of Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, and more.
PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY
* Bookmark verses
* Highlight words and passages
* Take notes that can be tied to Bible verses (like margin notes in your paper Bible)
* Organize your Library of Bible resources
* Tag anything to find it quickly later
* Leave a book ribbon on a page in order to pick up where you left off
* Select and copy text from any Bible or book in your Library
SOCIAL BIBLE STUDY
Share Bible verses with your friends on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
HUNDREDS OF BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES
Access a vast collection of Bible study resources with hundreds of resources and many others deeply discounted. Download Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, Bible concordances, popular Christian books, Bible maps, and much more.
the list of languages :
and many more to come
БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, 圣经, 聖經 , Bibel, Bijbel, La Bible, Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, 聖書, Bibbia, 성경, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh, Kutsal Kitap
I am always making improvements to my apps, and would love your feedback. You can help me make the good word better by giving tips on how to improve the app.
Thank you for downloading the Holy Bible and God Bless!
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
This app come with talking sound. So you can hear the verses and chapters talking voice beside you read it. A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, share words or verse, copy/paste or take notes. With this bible offline app, you can study the Bible, compare different translations, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your Android device.
This offline bible support bookmarks and social network sharing (if your Android device have apps Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and alike). You can share verses, words or chapters from the scripture using built-in Android sharing mechanism. You can share online or send SMS or email to your friends. Bible study has never been this Fun and Easy!
Greek and Hebrew languages are available, so it more easly to bible study and you can split your screen for it.
- Talking verse and chapters
- Daily verse reading feature (for one year)
- Daily Bible Reading Plan
- Easy & Fast Search any Bible verse of topic
- Read the bible and refer to commentaries wherever you are
- Over 40 English versions of the bible including ESV, NET, NIV, NASB, NKJV, NLT, KJV, The Message, and more
- Totally offline after initial downloads
- With commentaries
- User interface translated into many different languages
- You can add more bibles to the list via the CrossWire site
- Strong's integration allows Greek and Hebrew word analysis
- Split screen
- Write personal notes
- Select any interface language from a list of over 25
- Flexible search
- Maps of the bible lands
- Listen to any document read out for you
- Automatic scrolling, automatic day/night mode
- Compare all Bible translations on a single screen
- One of the fastest Bible apps on Android
- The bible in over 50 different languages, Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, and many more...!
On more than 100 million devices all over the world, people are reading, listening to, watching, and sharing the Bible using the #1 rated Bible App—completely free. Hundreds of Bible versions, hundreds of reading plans, and hundreds of languages. Add your own highlights, bookmarks, and public or private notes. Customize your reading experience. Access everything when you’re connected, or download specific versions for offline use.
Versions in all language available: KJV, ASV, BEB, Darby, Reina Valera, Sagradas Escrituras, Almeida, Smith and Van Dyke, Peshitta, Breton Gospels, Union (Simplified and traditional), Czech BKR, Pyha Raamattu, Ostervald, Georgian, Byzantine/Majority Text, Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants, Giovanni Diodati Bible, Nova Vulgata, Judson, Synodal Translation, Ang Biblia, Tamajaq Portions, Xhosa and more ...
This is free and open source app. Credited to: Martin Mjdenham
Functions: select Bible book; select chapter; scroll or click verse link to verse; go to previous chapter; go to next chapter; 200 history; search; bookmark; user define font size and color; user sort Bible Versions.
Current bible versions: New International Version (NIV), English Standard Version (ESV), King James Version (KJV), Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS), Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT), Amplified Bible (AMP), New American Standard Bible (NASB), New Living Translation (NLT), Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUVT)
To install Beta version, please join my Google group by login https://groups.google.com and search 789ijk, click 789ijk then click "Join group to post". Or you can Email me. Once you join, you can update to new Beta from https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zs.multiversionsbiblestatic.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUE BECAUSE ROTATED SCREEN OR STORAGE ISSUE, PLEASE CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT, OR CLICK "REBUILD APP" MENU.
-Online Search Engine
-3 yrs daily read plan
-user friendly navigation and verse locating
-fix search result order
-fix to keep search result for screen change
-add touch scroll(fling/swipe)
-support for 3.0 device
-change drop-down list text color (particuarly for some motorola devices)
-save settings :) hope it works
-minr fix for daily reading for 2012-1-7
the "exit/back" button is back and improved
save to sd-card for system 2.2 or later
fix the crash :)
fix font-dialog minor bug
remove adfree detector
fix swipe minor error
**improved local search**
rearrange some ui buttons
fix font-size dialog bug
fix startup failure
fix daily reading minor bug
-remember scroll position
-fix search error that some books are not indexed( try search the word 'witchcraft' in 1 Sam 15:23, if you can't find it, pls update)
-add text-to-speech, you can listen to the verses now
-other minor improvements
-make tts an option for those don't needd or want TTS feature
-bring the lacate button back in front panel
-fix tts crash
-continue reading when screen orientation change
-keep screen on for daily reading tts
-change default verse per page to whole chapter
-change default font to large system font size
-fix titles for context menu
-list fast scroll
-read a little bit slower
-remove "return" buttons
-add horizontal layout for daily reading selection and verse quick location
-listview item style
-even more large font size
-many minor improvements
-Keep Search History
-Fix TTS on ICS
-other minor improvements
-Fixed menu bug on android 3.0 and above devices
-Fixed bookmark and favorite lists minor bug
-Fixed some possible causes for Application Not Responding error
-removed verses per pages option
Fixed empty locator list error
Fixed Locator Crash error
Fixed Search Crash with *started search criteria
Red letters in bookmark, favorite and daily reading
Change the green label to orange
Fix search minor error
add context menu for search history
fix return button in search result list
add color for bookmark tag
fix minor daily reading plan bug
A simple, powerful design will enable you to easily read the KJV Bible, navigate, search,share(through Facebook, twitter, Gmail goolge+, email, sms, evernote, bluetooth,ColorNote,Messaging, Yahoo Mail and many others), highlight verses, bookmark, make/copy/paste notes.
any problem pls email me!
"I love having the bible on my phone and be able to read it @ anytime on the go..thank you Lord..I love you!" - Doreen Rivera
★★★★★ More than 7000+ FIVE Star reviews! ★★★★★
Get closer to Jesus and God with this King James Bible app.
King James Bible App for Android. This app contains the King James Version of the Bible, also known as the Authorized Version.
King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611.
READ, LISTEN AND STUDY THE BIBLE
★ Offline Bible:
Works offline, Read even without internet access.
★ Bible Widget:
Get inspired daily with a Daily Bible Verse of Day widget.
★ Audio Bible:
Have the Bible read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Bible Verse:
When you open the app, you will see Bible Verse of Day, and Bible Book of the Day. Start your day with a Daily Bible Verse or Browse the Book of Day.
★ Bible Study:
Study the bible with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Bible verses and easily access them in future.
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Bible study and quickly access where you left off. Get access to your favorite inspiration bible verses whenever you need them!
Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors. And then easily access them in the Highlights tab.
★ User Friendly Interface:
We hate clunky, difficult to use Bible apps. That's why we model after Instagram's easy to use interface, and aim to make this Bible app as simple and easy to use as possible.
Easy & fast search any keyword, book names, or Bible verses. Our easy to use search function, allows you to quickly find what you are looking for.
★ Read Easier:
Change the font settings directly when reading the Bible.
Inspirational and motivational Bible verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Bible verses with friends using Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email, SMS and many other sharing apps.
Most important of all, its FREE.
Contains All 66 Books from the King James Bible, combining Old Testament and New Testament.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation
This app uses Google Analytics.
This app is available as a FREE and a PRO version. The FREE version includes ads which serves to finance the app development while the PRO version is advertisement free. Both versions are exactly the same except from the ads. Check out the FREE version to see if you like the app. Upgrade to PRO for just 99 cents if you find the ads annoying or simply just as a support to this app's development. You know as well as i do that 99 cents is really nothing compared to the value you got.
Download the free King James Bible app today and experience fuller, richer Bible study—wherever you go.
Download this app now and get King James Bible at your fingertips. Carry your Bible with you wherever, whenever, and share with whomever you want! Study Anywhere. Free of Charge. Download Now!
Furthermore, this Amplified Bible version Includes adjectives and synonyms expanding the main idea words on each verse, in order to give you a better scope on God's Word. You will also find extra expanding concepts for key verses, at the end of several chapters.
The Amplified Bible is a nice reading and listening material for every Christian, including scholars and students, fulfilling the task as a spiritual guidance for your biblical study.
1) The reading text inside this Android App will self adjust it's size depending of your phone or tablet's screen size, aiming for an easy, uncluttered, reading experience.
2) The Speak aloud function may not be installed or configured in your Android device. This Android app will pop up a message box telling you about the need of installing or configuring the voice function inside your Android Device. You may do so by getting into your Android´s home screen, opening the SYSTEM SETTINGS menu and scrolling down into the Language & Input option. Inside you will find the Text to Speech configuration panel.
It includes the full Bible text in the KJV - King James Version Bible. The app is completely accessible offline.
This Bible allows you to bookmark and highlight your favorite verses.
It also features a random button to bring you to a completely random but doubtlessly God inspired section of scripture.
It includes a night/day mode. This allows the user to change between a black background for night time reading, and a more traditional white background for daytime reading.
It also allows you to chose the amount of verses on display, and change the font size of the Bible text.
Alternatively "KJV Bible - Red Text" has the words of Jesus in red. KJV Bible - Red Text is also available from the Android Market.
Please enjoy :)
More from developer
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
It is a powerful photo editor which we created because we wanted a quick and easy way to edit our photos on the go with no fuss.
We’ve included all the tools you need, in a super intuitive interface so you can get right to editing.
Our All-in-One features include:
+ One-tap auto enhance
+ Gorgeous photo effects (More than 13+ effects and 3 effect packs availiable to download)
+ The most classic photo frames
+ Fun stickers
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Color temperature ("Warmth")
+ Color Splash
+ Focus (Tilt Shift)
+ Draw and add text
+ Create your own memes
+ Cosmetic tools: fix redeye, remove blemishes and whiten teeth
+ Purchasable effect packs!
+ Easy sharing, share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Mixi and Weibo
A solid, simple camera editing app.
It has everything you need in a camera and photo editor to help you capture and create photos worth awards.
No matter you are a professional or a novice, you can use this app to make some amazing picture effects in less than one minute.
Download and have a try now.
Photo Editor & Photo Gallery, set photo management and photo editing in one, is essential on your mobile phone photo tool.
No matter you are a professional or a novice, you can use this app to make some amazing picture effects in less than one minute.
4 major functions:
Photo management, Photo editing, Photo effects, Photo sharing via mail or other SNS
- Create new folders, delete folders, and Merge folders.
- Transfer photos and Media, via Drag & Drop.
- Optimize functions: photo enlargement, transferring, copying, sorting, slideshows, changing names, rotating, sharing, etc.
- Offers a display function of photo location information, via GPS.
- Protect your folders and photos.
- Offers information of folders and photos, by hovering over icons or photos.
- Shortcut menu supported.
- Portrait and landscape support mode.
- 3 design themes for gallery.
- Photos and folders protection, via signature.
- Photo (added images, text, music, voice, pen) can be stored as JPG format or Animation File.
* Change location info
* Photo Effects
* Add stamps
* Add text
* Twitter,Facebook,Tumblr and Sina Weibo.
More functions: SPEN supported
- Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note10.1, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 8.0
Now you can discard android system's native photo browser, which is the best Replacement
- This gallery application is optimized for the Samsung S-Pen model so some functions may be restricted for a non Samsung S Pen model.
This app is base on Samsung Photo desk, and licensed under the Apache License.
Photo Desk code: http://developer.samsung.com/s-pen-sdk/samples/Photo-Desk-The-Best-Practice-of-S-Pen-App
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Browser that puts the power of the open web in your hands. With lighting fast speed, Simple, and intuitive experience.
Browser makes mobile browsing easy, adapting to the way you want to browse with a personalized home screen, gesture control, customizable settings and sharing features.
* Fast speed. Even webpages with lots of images and graphics load in a snap.
* Set all your favourite websites on the home screen of your browser with fast access.
* Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
* Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box.
* Cut data costs with our unique compression technology.
* Privacy - Browse privately in Incognito mode.
* Full screen to view the web page.
* One-tap Share - share via email or grab any content and save it directly to Evernote or Box.
* Find on page easily.
* Import， export bookmarks.
* Visit history.
* Enable plugins
* Load pages with overview.
* Private and security settings.
Bigger buttons and a clear layout make Browser easy to use for everyone.
Download and have a try now.
This app is based on Tint Browser code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
Tint Browser code: https://github.com/Anasthase/TintBrowser
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.html
One of the most powerful music player for Android! The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
You can play all the music files never been so easy. Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
It not only can show your music based on song list, artists list, albums list, recently play list, but also can easily manage you favorite song list.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, recently play, favorite list.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* 2 simple home screen WIDGETS.
* Notification STATUS support: display title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Custom background skins, you can take a photo or select any photo from your album as background images for your player.
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Auto-off are available now, you can set your sleep time before sleep.
* Preview all the music in your phone. Each song will play 10 seconds and than turn to next one.
* Set songs as your phone ringtones.
* Supports all common music file formats.
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
"PDF Viewer PRO" is complete free, with fastest rendering speed and highly customisable ebook reader for Android user.
It is small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, you can choose the way you prefer to read.
- Open large PDFs quickly and render them out clearly
- Read mode and control mode settings
- More than 7 reading modes
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Quick navigation to read the page
- Customizable page view(scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling)
- Fast reading settings
- Keep screen on while reading
- Full screen mode
- Zoom in / out by pinching or double-tapping on the screen
- Show Recent Books
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Custom binding function keys, used volume keys to turn pages
- Support e-ink optimization
Download and try now.
This app is based on APV PDF Viewer, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Make your kids to enjoy coloring pages with this fun painting app. Your kids will have lots of fun for hours!
This will help your kids
- To develop motor skills
- Learning about various colors.
- To find the harmony of colors
- Learn color combinations
The kids' potential artistic talent will be evoked by this amazing coloring app.
- Optimized for Android phones and tablets.
- Super easy for kids to begin painting.
- More than 170 coloring pages: Animals, Airplanes, Nature, People, Cars, Christmas, Halloween, Winter and etc..(cat, dog, fish, fruit, bird, animal, car, castle, dinosaur, flower, princess, rabbit, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving)
- Sharing kids' creations via Twitter , Facebook , KakaoTalk , Email , MMS , Bluetooth , Evernote ...
- Save to sdcard
You can choose any color you like! Scroll through the coloring pictures to pick your favorites or do them all.
Tell us about your experience and please rate our app and post a comment.
This app is based on Coloring for Kids, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/