Fare2Bandit brings fun into urban public transport by allowing to share and view information about positions of ticket inspectors in their city as well as marking "clean" stations.
- Prague(CZ) - Map
- Berlin (D) - Map
- Hamburg (D) - Map
- Frankfurt (D) - Map
- Bratislava (SK) - Map
- Paris (FR)
- Wien (AT)
- Dresden (D)
- Warszawa (PL)
- Budapest (HU)
- České Budějovice
- Hradec Králové
- Ústí nad Labem
-- List of positions of inspectors
-- Map with posts (only in supported cities) - feel free to push us to support your city!
-- Adding new position
-- Copy text from detail
-- Offline mod - with no internet connection, your post is saved into queue and send later whenever the connection is established again
-- 'Wallet' - lets you keep track of your rides with/without ticket and the times you have been cought.
-- Desktop widget for quick post adding
-- Desktop list widget (for small fee)
Map - Danger
- New module that shows marked stations on map
- Three kinds of icon for each transport type depending on the elapsed time from post adding.
Map - Safe
- New feature - mark stations that you pass and you know their "clean"
- Collect points for holding those stations as long as possible
- Both Safe and Danger map are supported only in some cities. Working on others. Feel free to push me with email to support your city earlier.
Don`t hesitate to contact me with any ideas and bugs.