Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
Realtime CTA rail and CTA bus predictions directly from Chicago CTA (Chicago Transit Authority), serving the Chicago metropolitan area.
-Realtime Chicago CTA L predictions (Next Train) for every L train station in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Realtime Chicago CTA bus (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Location based L station finder to locate L stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate CTA bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Chicago L rail stations and Chicago bus stops.
-Save commonly used CTA L stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Chicago Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-More intelligent interface than Transit Tracks and Chicago Transit Tracker apps.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Chicago CTA / Chicago Bus based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Sign up to become a beta tester and get access to new features before they're released: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112565087476147738147
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoTransitApp
- Uses LIVE CTA Bus and Train data to give you instant arrival times.
- Add bus and train stops as favorites for quick access during your commute!
- Enter a stop number to see when a bus is coming!
- Full map view so you can see all the buses and stops nearby.
After using other CTA bus and train tracker apps, I decided to make a better app and make it FREE!
Uses the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker APIs to deliver up-to-the minute information.
Interested in testing new versions before they're released? Send an email to email@example.com and I'll add you to the Google+ Beta community!
Survey to help guide future development: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CGM576J
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
keywords: Chicago Transit Authority, CTA, Chicago public Transportation
CTA tracker also includes the ability to download route schedules.
CTA tracker allows you to define alerts for CTA routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of CTA buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any CTA route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus/train is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for CTA stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a CTA vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by CTA.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by CTA, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using CTA's buses and trains.
- On the share vehicle screen, enter your vehicle's number and tap the share button. This will let you send to a friend a message with a URL that will show them the progress of your vehicle in real time. The URL will open in CTA tracker if they have the app installed; it will open in any browser if they don't.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of CTA vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for CTA alerts.
This is not an official CTA app; I am not affiliated with CTA in any way.
Depot is a tracking tool for the buses and trains of the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA).
Do you use the same Chicago bus or train every morning in your commute? Among many features, this app allows you to place a widget on your home screen to track a specific stop, so you can see real-time arrivals and alerts for your commute the second you unlock your phone.
Depot Chicago lets you:
- Quickly see a map or list of nearby routes and stops
- Save your favorite stops in organized groups for easy access
- Track upcoming buses and trains on a map
- See relevant CTA service alerts for all bus and train routes
- Plot route paths on a map for convenient reference
- Tap anywhere on the map of Chicago to see stops and routes near to that location
- Place a widget on your home screen to track arrivals for a specific route and stop (great for commutes or other commonly-used routes)
Premium users get access to these features:
- Active tracking: Arrival times pinned to your notification bar, refreshed automatically every minute
- Smart alarms: Alarms that let you know (1) when to leave your house and (2) when your stop is coming up (if you're currently on a bus or train)
- More widget sizes: Instant arrival times on your home screen with more options for space efficiency
- Vehicle sharing: Friends can track your location and get a notification when you reach your destination stop
- Vehicle following: See which stops are coming up and when
Depot Chicago is easy to use, features a sleek design, and does not have any in-app advertisements. All transit data comes directly from the Chicago Transit Authority.
Location - The app uses your location to show you nearby CTA bus stops and train stations.
Photo/Media/Files - The app stores certain CTA data locally on your device so that it does not have to use the internet every time it needs to access that data. This saves you time and data usage.
In-app Purchases - There is an optional paid upgrade for premium features.
This app is neither made nor endorsed by the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA).
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to see what your options are.
✔ covers routes in 100+ cities on all continents
✔ clearly indicates non-regular services (24-hours, weekends, etc.)
✔ uses GPS to fix your search location
✔ provides links to maps and location-based information, such as interesting routes, photos, historical and statistical information.
✔ online database for always up to date information
✔ scrollable maps, pinch to zoom
*** Features ***
Clean, focused and user-friendly interface. What you see is what you need.
Plan your trip to - and from - subway stations, places of interest and landmarks.
Covers subway systems in major cities on all continents, for example New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Bucharest, Moscow, Tokyo and Cairo.
New cities are added on a regular basis.
All information is stored in the online subwayworld database and new cities and content are immediately available to your app.
Clearly indicates non-regular services like 24-hour services and partial services (weekend-only, for example).
Include, or exclude, non-regular services to find alternative routes.
Use your location to plan your trip: with GPS enabled, the app locates and loads your city within seconds, there is no need to select it.
Extra information at your fingertips - all cities have subway-related links to:
- route maps
- the transport operator's website
- other background information, such as picturesque routes and places of interest
*** Cities ***
Atlanta, Baltimore, Belo Horizonte, Boston, Brasilia, Buenos Aires,
Buffalo, Caracas, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Edmonton,
Guadalajara, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Lima, Los Angeles, Maracaibo,
Medellin, Mexico City, Miami, Monterrey, Montreal, Newark, New York,
Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Saint
Louis, Santiago, Santo Domingo, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seattle,
Toronto, Valparaiso, Vancouver, Washington
Adana, Ankara, Baku, Bangkok, Beijing, Bursa, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon,
Dalian, Delhi, Dubai, Gwangju, Hong Kong, Incheon, Kuala Lumpur, Manila,
Novosibirsk, Pyongyang, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tbilisi, Tehran,
Tokyo, Wuhan, Yerevan
Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Bilbao, Brescia, Brussels,
Bucharest, Budapest, Cagliari, Catania, Charleroi, Cologne, Copenhagen,
Dnipropetrovsk, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul,
Kharkiv, Kiev, Kryvyi Rih, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon,
Madrid, Marseille, Milan, Minsk, Moscow, Munich, Naples, Newcastle,
Nuremberg, Oporto, Oslo, Palermo, Paris, Prague, Rennes, Rome,
Rotterdam, Rouen, Saint Petersburg, Sassari, Sofia, Stockholm, Toulouse,
Turin, Vienna, Warsaw, Wuppertal
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
Follow us on:
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
CTA – Chicago Transit Authority
CCCTA - Central Contra Costa Transit Authority
PSTA – Pinellas Suncoast Transit Transit Authority
WRTA – Worcester Regional Transit Authority
Easier to navigate than BusTime used by CTA, PSTA, WRTA. Faster!
It has several ways of navigating to the predictions screen, including Route and Stop selection, select stop from a Map, Favorites, and (where available), reading QR Barcodes.. The predictions screen displays estimated arrival times of buses and trains. It can also retrieve and display Service Bulletins.
This isn't just a bus or train tracker - with support for all major transit systems in Chicago (CTA, Pace, Metra, and even Indiana's South Shore Line) and more features than any other Chicago transit app, this powerful yet easy-to-use app will revolutionize your commute and simplify your life!
Please try the free version first to get a small taste of what this app can do.
† Apps4MetroChicago app contest finalist (Transportation round).
========== Key Features ==========
■ Vehicle arrival predictions ■
→ Real-time predictions for CTA buses
→ Real-time predictions for CTA trains
→ Real-time predictions for Pace buses
→ Real-time predictions for Metra trains
→ Scheduled predictions for South Shore Line
→ Watch predictions in the notification area
→ Set a destination - get estimated trip time
→ Home screen widget for predictions
→ Lock screen widget for predictions (4.2+)
■ Save frequently used stops ■
→ Organize saved stops with labels
→ Reorder, edit, and delete favorites easily
→ Auto + manual backups of all of your data
■ Alerts ■
→ Alerts for when to catch your ride
→ Alerts for when to get off at your stop
→ Pick the ringtone to play for these alerts
■ Nearby Stops ■
→ Find stops within up to a ½ mile radius
→ View routes + directions at those stops
→ Get predictions at any nearby stop
■ Powerful mapping features ■
→ 3D Google Maps V2 implementation
→ Plot any saved stop on a map
→ Find + plot bus stops anywhere in the city
→ View predictions right on the map
→ View vehicle locations + travel directions
→ View full route paths
■ Trip planning features ■
→ Step-by-step directions via public transit
→ Set arrival or departure time
→ Save most used queries for faster planning
→ Save generated directions for offline use
■ Even more features ■
→ Highly configurable to work how you want
- Favorite Routes filtering
→ Service alerts that may affect your trip
→ Import your data from free version
→ Data caching: fast loading + offline use
→ Built-in error and bug-reporting
→ Dedicated customer support - just email!
========== Additional Info ==========
This app is still under HEAVY, ACTIVE development!
Many more features still to come, with major updates every month or two!
Please email with suggestions, ideas, and feature requests!
Please see website for:
• Complete user guide / help pages
• Transit system limitations
• Detailed FAQs
• Permissions explanations
========== DISCLAIMER ==========
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.