Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and lightweight - no frills, no confusing menus.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Mapping feature finds all nearby bus and train stops.
Feedback (bugs, suggestions, etc.) is definitely appreciated!
- Uses LIVE CTA Bus and Train data to give you instant arrival times.
- Add bus and train stops as favorites for quick access during your commute!
- Enter a stop number to see when a bus is coming!
- Full map view so you can see all the buses and stops nearby.
After using other CTA bus and train tracker apps, I decided to make a better app and make it FREE!
Uses the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker APIs to deliver up-to-the minute information.
Interested in testing new versions before they're released? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add you to the Google+ Beta community!
Survey to help guide future development: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CGM576J
CTA tracker also includes the ability to download route schedules.
CTA tracker allows you to define alerts for CTA routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
- Put in one or more route numbers, separated by spaces or commas, and see all buses on those routes or put in an individual bus number (printed on the side of CTA buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any CTA route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus/train is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for CTA stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a CTA vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by CTA.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by CTA, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using CTA's buses and trains.
- On the share vehicle screen, enter your vehicle's number and tap the share button. This will let you send to a friend a message with a URL that will show them the progress of your vehicle in real time. The URL will open in CTA tracker if they have the app installed; it will open in any browser if they don't.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of CTA vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for CTA alerts.
This is not an official CTA app; I am not affiliated with CTA in any way.
Realtime CTA rail and CTA bus predictions directly from Chicago CTA (Chicago Transit Authority), serving the Chicago metropolitan area.
-Realtime Chicago CTA L predictions (Next Train) for every L train station in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Realtime Chicago CTA bus (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Location based L station finder to locate L stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate CTA bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Chicago L rail stations and Chicago bus stops.
-Save commonly used CTA L stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Chicago Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-More intelligent interface than Transit Tracks and Chicago Transit Tracker apps.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Chicago CTA / Chicago Bus based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Sign up to become a beta tester and get access to new features before they're released: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112565087476147738147
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoTransitApp
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
- Track CTA bus and train arrival times
- Receive timely service alerts
- Share your experiences anonymously
- Receive customizable information like news, deals, and apartment listings along your route
Quick and easy to use! iTransitBuddy contains the latest train schedules for Chicago's METRA Transit Agency right on your Android Device!
** Schedules have been updated! App Shows Trains for the current day's schedule from main search. Automatically Displays Weekend Schedule if the current day is a weekend or if you use Trip Planner and select a weekend day. **
See all the trains in the next 24 hours or use Trip Planner to plan a trip ahead of time!
Cellular or WiFi Connection Required!
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Whether you live in Chicago or are just visiting, this is the app to help you master the L.
With Chicago Train Track, you can quickly and easily look up train stations and when the next trains are arriving there. Fully supports every stop on the Red Line, Blue Line, Brown Line, Green Line, Orange Line, Purple Line (and Express), Pink Line, and Yellow Line. That's all the lines!
Add a stop to your favorites, so you can see when the next train is getting there right on the app's home screen. At-a-glance info gives you maximum convenience. You can have as many favorites as you want.
This app is not affiliated with the CTA in any way. The CTA provides the data via its Train Tracker API.
cities in America. Chicago has worked hard to make itself a comfortable place to ride, and will continue to do so - but how will they know where new paths are needed most if you don't tell them? Now, you can help! TrailBlaze Chicago records and anonymously reports your tracks, allowing to vote for new paths simply by carrying your phone while you do what you love. It also provides a dashboard with distance, speed, and a handy map, and allows you to review routes you've previously reported.
Note: TrailBlaze Chicago uploads your route data to our servers and collects anonymous device statistics.
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
Now cabs come to you. No more standing in the rain, arm flailing.
With a tap of your Android, Hailo a licensed cab from your home, office or restaurant and watch it arrive in real time.
Credit Card payment is effortless and receipts are emailed instantly.
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
bus light rail subway trolley ferry schedule
More from developer
This isn't just a bus or train tracker - with support for all major transit systems in Chicago (CTA, Pace, Metra, and South Shore Line) and more features than any other Chicago transit app, this powerful yet easy-to-use app will revolutionize your commute and simplify your life!
Please try the free version first to get a small taste of what this app can do.
† Apps4MetroChicago app contest finalist (Transportation round).
========== Key Features ==========
■ Vehicle arrival predictions ■
→ Real-time predictions for CTA buses
→ Real-time predictions for CTA trains
→ Real-time predictions for Pace buses
→ Real-time predictions for Metra trains
→ Scheduled predictions for South Shore Line
→ Watch predictions in the notification area
→ Set a destination - get estimated trip time
→ Home screen widget for predictions
→ Lock screen widget for predictions
■ Save frequently used stops ■
→ Organize saved stops with labels
→ Reorder, edit, and delete favorites easily
→ Auto + manual backups of all of your data
■ Alerts ■
→ Alerts for when to catch your ride
→ Alerts for when to get off at your stop
→ Pick the ringtone to play for these alerts
■ Nearby Stops ■
→ Find stops within up to a ½ mile radius
→ View routes + directions at those stops
→ Get predictions at any nearby stop
■ Powerful mapping features ■
→ Plot any saved stop on a map
→ Find + plot bus stops anywhere in the city
→ View predictions right on the map
→ View vehicle locations + travel directions
→ View full route paths
→ Quick access to system maps
■ Trip planning features ■
→ Step-by-step directions via public transit
→ Save most used queries for faster planning
■ Even more features ■
- Favorite Routes filtering
→ Service alerts that may affect your trip
→ Import your data from free version
→ Data caching: fast loading + offline use
→ Built-in error and bug-reporting
→ Dedicated customer support - just email!
========== Additional Info ==========
This app is still under HEAVY, ACTIVE development!
Many more features still to come, with major updates every month or two!
Please email with suggestions, ideas, and feature requests!
Please see website for:
• Complete user guide / help pages
• Transit system limitations
• Detailed FAQs
• Permissions explanations
========== DISCLAIMER ==========
This app uses Google Analytics for gathering ANONYMOUS app-usage statistics.