"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
Super Grid Run is a fast-paced, simple to pick-up but hard to put-down multi-platform retro action game inspired by Temple Run and Super Hexagon where you must avoid everything coming at you for as long as you can whilst the speed relentlessly increases testing your twitch-gaming skills to the limit!
• 3 Difficulty Levels from Easy to Insane!
• Global Cross-platform High Scores
• Amazing Chiptune Music from the talented Garry Lee! http://www.sycamoredrive.co.uk/
• New Future Game Modes Coming Soon!
-- REVIEWS --
The Droid Guy- "If you are looking for some high intensity retro action then check out Super Grid Run."
Android Central - "Super Grid Run is another retro-style game worth your time"
Android Apps - "Super Grid Run is a fine example of a great quick-play game complete with retro graphics and chip tunes"
Droid Gamer - "Retro-style endless racer Super Grid Run races onto Google Play"
• “The best twitchy evasion game I've played since Super Hexagon.” - IndieGameEnthusiast
• “...One of those infuriatingly brilliant games like Super Hexagon and Pivvot.” - Pocket Gamer
• “...It's kind of like if you crossed Super Hexagon with the Death Star run from the first Star Wars and add in a splash of Tron.” - TheSixthAxis
• “...It's techno beat and visuals will likely arrive as a delight to most.” - 148Apps
• TouchArcade Game of the Week Nominee (December 19th 2013)
BEAT DRIFT is a pure action game that will test your reflexes and hone your skills. Feel the beat. Drift with the music. Push the limits to survive.
• Addictive, short-burst gameplay (60 seconds or less).
• Smooth and simple finely tuned controls.
• Trance-like music and visuals.
• Feeling of progress and skill improvement.
• Increasingly challenging gameplay.
• Multiple difficulty levels.
• Procedurally generated levels.
• Universal support.
• No in-app purchases.
• Online leaderboards.
- "a brilliant, twitchy arcade masterpiece that pulsates with originality and heart" - Pocket Gamer
- "a massively unique take on the endless runner genre" - Gamezebo
- "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
Quantum jump from Planck to Planck as you build up speed inside an enormous particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a hazardous subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Will you be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X?
This game contains no in-app purchases, superfluous power-ups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research.
WARNING: Some sections of this game contain flashing lights which may cause an adverse reaction in some users.
Be faster and smarter than the other players and unlock new useful items! Challenge your friends on facebook and show everyone who is the fastest!
★ A lots of items & powerups to unlock!
★ Facebook highscores with your friends
★ Worldwide highscores
★ Many achievements & coins
★ Simple addictive gameplay on a hexagon field
Tags: fast, super addictive, hexagon, colors, coins, speed, ninja, race
Dodge the walls guided by beats, blips, and 8 bit sound effects. Make it through the finish line while collecting gems and switching switches and aim for that Perfect Run!
No high scores, no time limits, no lives....
Just the thrill of unlocking next level.
It'll be very much appreciated
In oO you control a ball as it moves around the circumference of interconnected circles; tapping the screen shifts you from the interior to the exterior and vice versa.
- Psychedelic eighties sci-fi world
- With awesome ambient music
If you liked "Duet", "Pivvot" or "Super Hexagon" you should enjoy this one.
Made by @targaciej
Music by @WasiakWojciech
"Just as it is supposed to be. This game is a minimalistic masterpiece. Flappy bird difficulty done right." 5/5
"I love it and hate it at the same time, but I just can't put it down." 5/5
"Great app. I like the waffles tho...." 5/5
ENDLESSLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Tired of games that claim to be addictive? Well, you shouldn't be because addictive can be fun! 1001 Attempts introduced exciting yet simple gameplay elements that keep you coming back for more!
Like many games on the Google Play, 1001 Attempts has that "one more try" aspect that is loved by players world wide. Dodge explosive missiles, flying sawblades, and freakin' laser beams while trying to rack up huge points in the worldwide leaderboards!
SIMPLE TO LEARN, TOUGH TO MASTER
The plan is simple: Move left and right and jump across the level dodging danger and collecting jewels. How many can you collect before ultimately falling with glory?
- Share your success with your friends through SnapChat, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
- Hilarious pop-culture references from Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Mario, Zelda, Big Bang Theory, Angry Birds, Star Wars, and more!
- Free To Play! 1001 Attempts is currently Free To Play so you can experience a world of not-so epic proportions! Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga, Minecraft, Dragonvale, and Poker all let you download for free.
Everplay Interactive is a new company to take on the free to play market that is dominated by the likes of Zynga, Electronic Arts, Kabam, Nimblebit, and Supercell!
1001 Attempts has received Fantastic Reviews from great sources such as Kotaku, IGN, TouchArcade, PocketGamer, SlideToPlay, and more!
"A Flashing, Frantic, Four-Quarter Trip to the Arcade" - TouchArcade.com
"I instantly got addicted to this game after just a few tries at delaying the inevitable death." - AppAdvice.com
"Disney won't approve of the wanton death, but we sure do!"
"Hail to your pocket god devices! Great time waster here."
"Great time killer while you wait for Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, or Big Bang Theory to return to television! Better than wasting time on YouTube and Vine."
"Free To Play games completely remove the barrier of entry for players. Now players can download Temple Run, Despicable Me, Hay Day, Minecraft, and Jetpack Joyride for Free and enjoy their time without spending a dime."
Follow Everplay on Twitter @EverplayGames for up to date information on news, updates, and future games releases!
You can find 1001 Attempts by searching: Difficult, Super Meat Boy, Mario, Sonic, Link, Zelda, Metroid, Super Hexagon, Candy Crush.
In 'Discovery LITE' you can explore a giant world that is made of blocks and modify it with your own creations.
Construct your house, build villages, cities, monumental constructions or dig deep under the earth.
Place torches to light up your creations in the dark and enjoy beautiful sunsets or watch the stars at night.
Discovery is a game similar to Minecraft's and SurvivalCraft's creative mode, WorldCraft, TotalMiner, Eden and Infiniminer. If you like this game you should also check out Minecraft Pocket Edition and Survival Craft, which are also available in this store.
-animals (only full version)
-smooth, high quality 3D graphics with up to 60 FPS
-realistic light and shadows
-giant world of blocks
-different times of day
More features (e.g. Multiplayer) are planned for later updates.
For further infos visit
Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make EDGE a rich and very comprehensive game.
Try out twelve levels for FREE in this demo version of EDGE. You can play all 48 levels in EDGE and 48 more in EDGE Extended!
• An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
• Catchy electronic soundtrack!
• A simple, addictive game for every type of player
• 12 level in the demo - try EDGE for all 48!
BEST MOBILE GAME
- Videogame Festival Milthon Award, Paris
EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY
- IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) Winner
BEST MOBILE GAME
BEST iPHONE GAME
- Triple finalist in IGF Mobile (Independent Game Festival)
9/10 - PocketGamer.co.uk (Gold Award)
5/5 - FingerGaming.com
4/4 - slidetoPlay.com
4,5/5 - Touchgen.com
4,5/5 - 148apps.com
Experience World War II's most epic and legendary air battles in Asia and Pacific theaters on your Android mobile phone.
From the attack on Pearl Harbor, and all the way to the bombing of Tokyo, take command of 12 famous Pacific fighters and bombers in a challenging 3D game.
Re-live the retro action on your device with the queen of the arcades! Move Ms. PAC-MAN with three different control modes! Navigate through the mazes by swiping in the preferred direction or touching the onscreen Directional Pad. Chomp on dots with the swipe of a finger in Swipe Mode. Munch fruits and other items for big points! Chomp all of the dots to advance to the next stage. Go for high scores and high levels! Gain an extra life at 10,000 points!
Gobble blinking Power Pellets to weaken ghosts temporarily and eat them up before they change back. Avoid Blinky, the leader of the ghosts, and his fellow ghosts Pinky, Inky and Sue, or you will lose a life. Lose all your lives and it’s game over!
* Оптимизировано для Xperia PLAY *
Для игры вам потребуется всего один палец и хорошая реакция.
Наберите максимальное количество очков прыгая по платформам и собирая различные бонусы. Игровой мир генерируется случайно, поэтому каждый раз вас будет ждать что то новое. Докажите, что вы лучший и поделитесь своим результатом со всем миром!
- Простое управление
- Пиксельная графика
- Chiptune звуковые эффекты и классная фоновая музыка!
- OpenFeint ачивменты и таблица лидеров
- 7 персонажей с различными способностями
- Различные бонусы и многое другое
More from developer
The beats are half-muted, yet still fresh in Hotline Trail, an arcade motorbike endless racer in which you never know when the road is going to suddenly slalom, turn into a roundabout or decorate itself with some purple-and-green trees. It’s all about endurance, because it’s set in the ’80s, which, if you consult video games for your research, is all about blurry neon lights, drugs and Hawaiian shirts.
As said, Hotline Trail is an endless racer in which the road is always only a few meters ahead of you and will suddenly change itself according to the demands of the voice over that booms across this synth-laden abyss you ride over. It can be straight for a while, then suddenly chicane out of nowhere, and if you don’t react accordingly, then you’ll end up falling off the road or grinding along the sides of it, which slows you down, and then you’ll fall off the back.
- Indie Statik
Rotate the planet, match the colors enjoy the building up music and visuals.
Play solo, play with friends - or let the computer be your friend. Fight or unlock the planets together.
Color blind support.
If you like beauty of Rymdkapsel aesthetics - imagine it combined with Gyro gameplay and Super Hexagon music experience.