*Communication between Bluetooth devices via SPP (Iphone needs Jailbreak)
*Transmit text files
*File Explorer - create/edit/share or delete files in your workspace
*Speech Input for messages
*Server for incoming Bluetooth connection
*Save/Share the whole message history or single messages
*Information about connected Bluetooth device, devices around or paired devices
*Filter for messages
*Timestamps for incoming/outgoing messages
*Several newline characters
*RTC Manager for transmission of time data to the microcontroller plattform
*10-Byte mode for easy transmission of time to the microcontroller
*Android Holo Design
*Tablet optimized layout
*Unlimited use of RTC Manager
*Unlimited file transmission
*Supports the developer
*Progressbar for file transmission
*Better compatibility for non ICS and above phones
The permission INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORKSTATE are used for the advertisements in the free version!
The permission STORAGE and SYSTEM TOOLS is used to access files on the internal storage or SD Card for file transmissions!
10 day full trial:
At the end of the trial period the RTC Manager and the file transmission capability will be locked. All other features will still work.
If you like the app, please support the developers and rate us.
For questions, problems etc. please provide us feedback via E-Mail to email@example.com. We will take on your questions and answer them as soon as possible.
At the moment i have to disable the calendarview every time the keyboard pops up. This is because of a bug in the calendarview widget, which forces the app to hang the first time and close the second time a keyboard pops up and overlays the view. Therefore there may be bugs related to the used soft-keyboard. The app works great with standard Android keyboard. Please report compatibility issues with other keyboards. In this case just open the keyboard, close it again and the calendarview will be visible again.
Keywords: Bluetooth, Serial, RFCOMM, SPP, Serial Port Protocol, RTC, Real Time Clock, Communication, Microcontroller, Terminal
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app replaces the built-in Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP) on many phones and fixes some known problems. Please visit http://www.android-rsap.com/bluetooth-phonebook.html for more details and compatibility list.
Additionally this app implements Bluetooth IrMC/SYNCH profile needed by older car kits from Nokia and VW. IrMC/SYNCH profile only transfers contact data, no call lists.
for certain HTC/Samsung/Sony/... phones. May need ROOT access!
PLEASE VISIT www.android-rsap.com FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FULL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS! YOU NEED ADDITONAL INSTALLATION STEPS TO GET THIS APP RUNNING!
USE TRIAL VERSION TO CHECK FOR COMPATIBILITY!
This app implements the Bluetooth SIM Access Profile as supported by car kits from Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Opel etc. Simply start the app once to start the background service. Then you should be able to connect to your car kit.
In order to help you to answer your calls on time, this application uses an exclusive method to accelerate, as much as possible, the process of connecting to your handsfree device.
When you receive a call, the application will activate your bluetooth and quickly will connect to your handsfree if you are near it. Once connected, optionally, a voice will read the name of the contact who is calling you.
In order to start a call, if you want to dial from the application, only open it and select with a single click the contact to dial within the three lists of contacts availables (Frequent, Favorites y All). Or alternatively, click the Voice Dialing button and say the name of the contact to dial. Optionally, the BT can be enabled also when you initiate calls from any other applications.
If instead, you want to dial from the controls of your Handsfree, just put your phone upside down, and turn the screen on momentarily (no need to even unlock). In this way, your Bluetooth will be activated for a few minutes, and you may start your call from the controls of your car.
- Quick connect to handsfree
- Incoming call contact reading, with configurable voice volume
- Bluetooth activation without unlocking your phone (turning on the phone upside down)
- Speed dial (only a single click)
- Frequent contacts list
- Favorite contacts list
- All contacts list
- Voice Dialing, by just saying:
- Contact name
- Part of the contact name
- Contact name and phone number type
- Digits to dial
- Reading of the contact to be called, with configurable voice volume
- Option to respect the previous state of Bluetooth (it will not be deactivated if it was activated)
- Configurable Bluetooth volume
- Option to wait a few minutes before turning the Bluetooth off again
- Battery saving
- Reduction of electromagnetic waves around
- User-friendly application with tabs design
To check whether the application is compatible with your phone and your Handsfree device, before making the purchase, you can try the Demo version of the application: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jmpdroids.mybluetoothhandsfree.free
Due to the huge variety of Android devices, and also huge variety of bluetooth handsfree devices on the market, it is tremendously difficult to get applications like these work in all of them the first time.
For this reason, I ask you that if you find any errors, instead of using Google Play comments that do not allow me to contact you, please, use the "Send Message" option built into the application, or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your case as much as possible. Thanks!
Keywords / Also searched as: handsfree headset car bluetooth onoff auto automatic profile autoconnect manager enable disable connect disconnect sound notification discover help immediately hands-free remote pair drive driving device scan comfortable internet free app eco widget camera sport plugin wireless save battery time timer night sleep 3g scheduler turn on turn off power toggle bluetooth hands ecologic best beautiful turn on turn off kit state autostart on call hang up voice speak speaking phone call hands free answer pick up 2 whatsapp facebook twitter
Unlike similar applications Bluetooth Management allows the user to choose how long the Bluetooth should stay on each time it enables the Bluetooth. Bluetooth Management displays a timer in the notification letting you know exactly how long before it will disable the Bluetooth. This gives the user the ability to cancel the timer to keep the Bluetooth enabled.
Custom timers allow you to set a specific time on how long the Bluetooth should stay on if a Bluetooth Headset or Device is not connected. So if you don't have your Headset with you, it can turn off the Bluetooth before your call ends saving your precious battery life.
Special options like "Stay Connected" will keep your Bluetooth on after your Headset has connected even after your call ends. This will allow you make another call or jump back to playing music without having to reconnect your headset.
Bluetooth Management is also aware of wired headsets. If it detects that a wired headset with microphone is connected at the time of a call, it won't bother turn on the Bluetooth.
Most importantly Bluetooth Management wants to help you save your battery life. It monitors the device for when it reaches a critical battery level and can stop automatically turning on your Bluetooth and even disable it even if you have a Bluetooth headset connected. Unlike some other similar applications Bluetooth Management does not create any long running services to monitor your device. So it won’t be eating up precious CPU and Battery by running this application.
Please submit bugs and suggestions to email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Tablet Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-tablet-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Our professional service for sharing files via Bluetooth is the easy, modern and secure alternative.
BTAF (Bluetooth Transfer Any File) is an application for transferring files, can transfer any type of files of any size via Bluetooth.
Basically what it does is expose a file. That multiple users can download it at once. Allowing multiple file selection and confirmation of shipments and downloads. It ranks among the most used applications.
It is very easy to use, just two steps:
Step 1: User/s 1 select file
Step 2: User/s 2 click on Receive
And voila, file sent.
. Very easy to use! Zero configurations required.
. Multiselect files.
. Send a file to multiple users simultaneously.
. Receive multiple files from different users simultaneously.
. Confirmation of shipments.
. Confirmation of downloads.
. Includes its own file browser (File Selector).
. No need to register or login.
We have optimized this application to ensure that you make the best use of Bluetooth. But keep in mind that Bluetooth hardware is limited. What it does is create a single tunnel between two devices (client and server). This is what prevents sending multiple files at one user at a time.
However we have created an alternative to this limitation by compressing a set of files, to enable Multiselection.
Regarding the shipping speed is relative to the Bluetooth device.
The application includes a user manual: Settings > Help
Enjoy it to the fullest,
This translation is automatic
transfer file, fast file transfer, exchange file, send file, big file transfer, free file transfer, large file sharing, send large file, send a file
However, BlueSharing app will communicate with your PC/Tablet directly without external server device and it'll share your contents automatically. Bluetooth is highly secure and it can provide us more trustworthy channel because BlueSharing initiates your devices as PTP(Point To Point).
BlueSharing can support FTP Client as well as FTP Server. If you have another Android Power Phone or Tablet and want to share your content to this device, just install BlueSharing both of devices and run it to share.
Additionally, it can support Auto-Sync option. If you set your Auto-Sync period, it will sync your files automatically without any your action for your convenient.
Install on your tablet and follow the instructions.
EasyTether Tablet provides Internet connection shared from your smartphone using USB or Bluetooth.
USB tethering requires USB host cable (also known as USB OTG cable)!
If you need to tether your smartphone to your computer, see the smartphone-side EasyTether application.
A known issue:
Apps that ask the system if there is an Internet connection do not work.
It happens because the system does not treat VPN connection without underlying Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection as Internet connection. It does not matter if you use the Lite or the full EasyTether on your phone.
The workaround is to connect to some dummy wi-fi network (without Internet access).
Press big red button just after application installation and start: the service will start working.
You have to reboot your phone after this to make service working from device boot-up (the service will start authomatically).
To stop the service just toggle green button at the center of the screen.
It works only on rooted phones.
English & Russian languages localization
Please let us know if your rooted device doesn't work with our program and we will do our best to fix this (mail: support at vv-master.com)
При нажатии на кнопку connect bluetooth мы выбираем устройство для сопряжения.
Далее нажимаем на кнопку отправить команду 1, или нажимаем на кнопку отправить команду 2.
В зависимости от выбранной кнопки, на Arduino отправится цифра 1, или цифра 2.
uConnect BT Terminal is the terminal emulator via Bluetooth serial port profile communication. The portable Android devices can connect with the remote Bluetooth devices supporting Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) and exchange data with them bidirectional.
1. Support Bluetooth Serial Port Profile, SPP
2. Displays sent and received data
3. Displays log data in ASC II or Hex format
4. Send, Edit or Delete the file from the file manager
5. Save the log data in the internal memory
6. Send the data with CR/LF code
7. Support 7 data bits transmission
1. Bluetooth RS-232 adapter
2. Android Terminal Software
Download site: http://www.uconnect.com.tw
“Bluetooth” & “Android” page
1. 3K byte limitation. If you the unlimited version, please download from the link.
2. The APP will be customized the UI or protocol for remote control or data collection applications.
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
SALE: All mysms tablet and desktop apps are NOW FREE for a limited time!
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
- Send and receive text messages on your tablet
- Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet*
- Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained. This app is not self-contained. To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone or iPhone. Please note, that sending/receiving SMS messages via your mobile carrier is only supported for Android phone users. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your smartphone and register.
Here are the links:
Google Play Store: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms
Apple App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/mysms-messenger/id533406258
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
- Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
- Receive text messages directly on your tablet
- Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
- Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
- Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier (Android Phone users only)
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (Android Phone users only)*
- Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls (Android Phone users only)
- Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
- Multimedia: Send pictures and files
- No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
- SMS backup
- MMS Sync
- Save texts to Evernote*
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required).
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: tablet SMS, tablet texting, tablet text, text from tablet, send SMS on tablet, computer texts, browser texts, free texts, text for free, text, text message, MightyText, BrowserTexting, Remotetext, DeskSMS, iMessage, online texting, desktop SMS, Messenger, send SMS from a PC, SMS sync, SMS backup, talkatone, textplus gold, textie, dialer on tablet, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
- Tap on the widget in order to turn the device’s Bluetooth On (the icon turns blue)
- A dialog box will appear asking if the user wishes to change the Bluetooth status to Discoverable mode (for 120 seconds)
- If the user chooses ‘yes’ the icon turns green
- Tap on the widget in order to activate the Bluetooth Discoverable mode
- A dialog box will appear asking if the user wishes to change the Bluetooth status to Discoverable mode (for 120 seconds)
- If the user chooses ‘yes’ the icon turns green
- Tap on the widget in order to turn the device’s Bluetooth Off (the icon turns gray)
- When the Discoverable mode expires (120 seconds) the icon turns blue
More from developer
Save standby power to your devices and convenience to control appliances using your phone/tablet as a remote.
Using this app you can:
* Operate 3 Lights + 1 Fan with speed dimmer
* Get current status of outputs
* Switch everything On or Off all at once
* Control your SwitchUp remote operated Dimmer Bluetooth Switches
This version of App works ONLY with SwitchUp Bluetooth DIMMER range of switches only.