Filipino farmers are suffering from the low price of unmilled rice. They need your help!
Introducing the RiceUp App! A simpler way to connect the farmer to the consumer. Become a seller and build your market!
With RiceUp's mobile app in your hands, you can buy and sell food anywhere near you. RiceUp's app opens up an online marketplace for any farmer to sell their products on - like an online palengke.
How to upload/sell products:
1. Make a farmer profile
2. Go to "Add Product" page
3. Type in product name, description, unit, price, amount, and harvest date
4. Upload product picture
5. Press "Add Product"
6. Follow through with pickup/delivery requests
How to order/buy products:
1. Go to the “Products” page
2. Touch the product you want to order
3. Choose the amount
4. Press add to cart
5. Go to the “Cart” page and click on the product
6. Press confirm order
7. Contact the seller for pickup/delivery
The app is currently open for anyone in the Philippines willing to sell vegetables, fruit, and grains online. Continued growth and production will bring larger areas of service in the future.
Founded by students at Brigham Young University - Hawaii, RiceUp Farmers Inc seeks to empower the individual farmer by giving farmers access to education, technology, microloans, and more.
Send us suggestions!
RiceUp Farmers Inc. - Home | Facebook