How do you feel when pop notifications show up if you are watching video or gaming?
If you found these notifications are annoying, you should have to try this app.
NoPopping is implemented by modifying the system Do Not Disturb settings, but many manufacturers may modify the setting and behavior of the do not disturb mode, and NoPopping will not work.
If you are experiencing such a situation, please blame the manufacturer instead of us.
• Disable pop notifications (by changing "Do not disturb" settings) when you are in selected apps
• Grant the permissions
• Selected the apps you want
• "Do Not Disturb" access: Change DND settings
• Accessibility Service (Option 1, available for all devices): Get notified when the current app changes
• Shizuku (Option 2, available for rooted devices): A way provided by Shizuku Manager to achieve the same result as Accessibility Service
Shizuku is a technology developed by us and open sourced. See https://github.com/RikkaApps/Shizuku for details.