* SPEED: Immediate start-up and shutdown.
* SIZE: Extremely lightweight, only requires 26 KB of storage.
* PRIVACY: Does not require any special permissions. The application does not collect any information and your privacy is secure.
* NO FRILLS: The intuitive icon is also designed with simplicity in mind.
* CLEAN: An installation that does not put junk all over your device.
* FREE with no advertisements!
Designed and tested on the Nexus 7 tablet. Email Ossibus Software for suggestions and errors. This app is the full version and free of advertisements. If you enjoy this app, check out our other apps on Google Play! To continue development, we need your support by giving it a "5" Star rating and telling your friends. Thank you!
If you appreciate this tool and want to support development of Ossibus Software apps, purchase this donation version which includes a special GOLD home screen icon to set your app apart.
The application no contains advertising!
This utility offers all the key options in hand in a single application to maintain the pixels of your screen, look for dead pixels on your screen and turn them to.
All options of this application can be used for all models of smartphones and tablets and are beneficial for all screens.
Powered choose Pixel Screen is take care of your equipment:
List of Options
- Check Dead Pixel: Locates dead pixels on your screen.
- Keep your Screen: Starts pixels maintenance procedures on all the area of your screen
Do this 2-3 times a month to give a chance to your screen last as long as possible. Suitable for screen without dead pixel on or off.
- Screen Test Standard: Scan slow and simple to reactivate pixels.
- Screen Test Pro: Fast and robust to stimulate pixels Scan.
- Advanced Test Slow Pixel FX: Model of pixel end with a flash of jet primary colors.
- Advanced Test Expert Mode HD: Model pixel caliber for AMOLED or Super AMOLED screen with a flash jet vivid primary colors.
- Test Pro Slow Rotation: Rotate pixel with flash jet of primary colors.
- Speed Test Pro Rotation: Rotate pixel with flash jet vivid primary colors.
- Test Zone Intense Pixel Flash: To locate an area of the screen for a disabled or dead pixel and proceeds to throw a very intense primary colors.
- Pixel Punch: Boost pixels, carries on growing zooms pixels coupled to jets of primary colors flash followed by white.
Directions: For a potential of advanced success, start with a soft, slow scan to reactivate or smooth the pixels concerned. Then use the advanced options. Finally, use the powerful options like Punch or pixel Screen Test Pro and Pro Speed Rotation Test Booster for your screen pixels and vote.
How to bring menus?
1. Touch anywhere on the splash screen.
2. Long press near the bottom of the splash screen.
[Languages] English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese.
Detect any stuck or dead pixel on your LCD screen. Provide EASY way to fix the stuck pixel. Also works for screen burn-in. No more defective pixels on your precious device. Custom Color and 6 predefined colors to choose from for manual inspection: red, green, blue, white, black, grey. Recommend to run 6-12 hours "Fix it!!" for reviving stuck pixel. If you try the FIX function for several times and the issue still exist, please consider exchange your device for new one. You can use the "COLOR" to prove there IS or ARE dead pixels on your LCD screen. Thanks.
permission required: (android.permission.INTERNET)
network access permission is required for Google Ads. This app does NOT need the network to work.
Erwin Chung on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
FIXED a dead pixel on HTC ONE, in the middle and seen on a black screen I called HTC warranty, and they said they would provide warranty repair of a phone with IMEI manufactured or purchased with less than 1 year, which ever is longer. They suggested me to download this app and try it out before sending it in. IT WORKS and I don't see the dead pixel in the middle of my screen when it is in black color. I ran the fix mode for about 10 minutes only. Suggestion to developer. In the HTC One, the testing of change color mode doesn't go full screen on my phone, as the 3-dots button rests at the bottom. Don't know if this is due to the system or can be fixed in the app. Also, instead of clicking the menu button (3-dots), click color, click choice of colors, it would be so much easier if I can just swipe across the screen for color change. Great App nonetheless! And thanks for fixing the annoying dead pixel!
James DeLayo on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
"Found a dead pixel the day after I purchased my HTC One. I figured I'd give this app a try before I returned it to the store for a replacement. Ran the 30min test and it worked. Fixed. Amazed. Five stars."
(Ver. 1.0) six colors supported.
(Ver. 1.1) full screen mode supported.
(Ver. 1.2) support "fix it" function. flush the whole LCD area with rapid change from 5 different colors: red, green, blue, black, and white.
(Ver. 1.3) new UI.
(Ver. 1.4) support install on SD. Prevent system from sleep when running fix function.
(Ver. 1.5) add LCD brightness control support and about page.
(Ver. 1.51) fix minor issue on brightness control.
(Ver. 1.60) add color picker control.
(Ver. 1.61) fix Samsung S2 lock screen issue(remove wakelock).
(Ver. 1.62) Minor bug fix(support android 2.x devices).
(Ver. 1.70) Major update(support android 4.x devices).
(Ver. 1.73) Fix force close issue on few android 4.x devices.
(Ver. 1.74) Fix menu not shown issue on few Samsung Tabs.
(Ver. 1.77) Added hidden context menu on front page logo(Long Press at bottom).
(Ver. 1.79) Faster refresh rate.
(Ver. 1.80) Russian language support.
(Ver. 1.81) Remove system navigation tray to support full screen on FixIt.
(Ver. 1.82) More language packs.
[Terms & Conditions]
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage which may rise on using the "FixIt" function. We do not endorse or guarantee any result of the "FixIt" function.
Try to fix the persistence of dead pixels. Every 15 seconds, the color changed automatically to excite the crystals to move again. CAUTION: This process may take several hours and a fix is not guaranteed. But it's worth a try.
Detect and fix stuck or dead pixels.
When you buy a new device, you want to check for dead or stuck pixels.
This app provides full screen colors to help you find dead or stuck pixels.
Dead Pixels Detector & Fixer has also a tool that tries to fix the screen by quickly changing screen colors.