Your favorites Fixies from the hit animated series “The Fixies” are master repairmen who live to keep all of the devices in our world running smoothly. To get their job done they need to find a way to climb from the very bottom of a device all the way to the very top. It’s a dangerous job, and Fixies have to be careful not to fall!
Don’t let the Fixies fall:
- Help the Fixie jump from one platform to another
- Choose only the platforms that are safe to jump on
- Shoot the broken fans
- Collect the boosters
- Climb to the top with Fixie!
Play for free, set new records, compete with other players (available soon). The free game “Fixies Jump” is a fun, fast paced game that will challenge your reaction time.
Download the game now and take your Fixie to the new heights!
Inspired by the classic beat-em up genre; get ready for BEATDOWN!
The game features:
- 20 Levels
- Endless mode
- 5 Bosses
- 5 Environments
- 30 Enemies
- Combos / Rage Attacks
- 3 control schemes (new control scheme, analog and d-pad)
- Google Play Achievements
THEY CAME IN PEACE. THEY'LL LEAVE IN PIECES.
Brought to you by the creators of the hit game Bill Killem! Buzz Killem is the story of a retired War Veteran called back into action after an Alien welcoming party greets Earth. And he is the father of famed action star Bill Killem.
Embark on missions of explosive proportions as you save America for the wrath of alien invaders! Visit usually peaceful and pleasant tourist spots like the Statue of Liberty and Grand Central Station and defend them from utter obliteration!
• Multiple Stages with a variety of missions to accomplish
• Smooth on-screen controls and platformer gameplay.
• Retro graphics, sound effects, and music!
• Tons of unlockables! New outfits, new guns, and new power-ups are yours for the taking!
★ 18 frogsome mini-games!
★ Multiplayer for family fun!
★ Cool ranks to share with your friends!
Ribbit! Do you have what it takes to help the Frog jump, paint and spacewalk the way to his sweetheart? Everyone’s favourite Frog is on a mission to become a Frog Prince! Join the Frog as he embarks on an adventure that will take him from the lily pads of his home pond to the farthest reaches of outer space. Easy to play yet challenging to master, Tap the Frog will keep you entertained forever. Let’s see how fast you rrreally are!
So what are you waiting for? Get tapping. Get Tap the Frog for your phone or tablet!
REVIEWERS LOVE TAP THE FROG:
★ "Hottest game of the week". Warning, this game is addictive, and will for sure make your hands sore. – Appadvice.com
★ "Pocket Gamer Silver Award". Tap The Frog scores big on presentation with bright, breezy visuals packed full of personality and lovely incidental details. Once you hop you can’t stop. – PocketGamer.co.uk
★ "Addictive". Tap the Frog is a game where anyone can pick it up, but reaching the game’s finale will take a fair bit of skill. – 148apps.com
★ Tap the Frog is surprisingly charming, and very enjoyable. – Tapmag.co.uk
ALREADY A FAN?
Like us: www.facebook.com/tapthefrog
Follow us: www.twitter.com/tapthefrog
Watch us: www.youtube.com/tapthefrogofficial
Visit us: www.tapthefrog.com
As these vicious foes surround you, you must use all your kung fu skills to defeat them. Your killer combos enhance you by harnessing supreme ninja warrior attacks that upgrade the longer your combos continue on. Your magic spiritual essences allows you to defeat your enemies with long range attacks. When trouble strikes, crouch into your Raccoon defence mode to rethink your strategy.
• Survive the onslaught of skilful ninja foe by testing your lighting kung fu reflexes
• Combos advance your kung fu by enabling supreme ninja warrior attacks
• Use melee, projectile and defensive strategies to save your furry butt!
• Stylised cartoon graphics in full 3D
• Online leader boards and achievements
• Embrace the Raccoon Ninja within you!
Microminers is an arcade-puzzler which revolves around the control of a vast horde of tiny miners. The screen is constantly scrolling downward, and it’s your job to collect all the available deposits of gold, silver, and coal that you see. Any missed resource represents a strike, and the level is considered failed if you miss three chances to collect. Further adding to the chaos is the fact that any miner left behind is lost indefinitely to the black nothingness beyond the screen.
Listed in Best Games Of The Year 2012 on Toucharcade.com and Touchgen.com
- Toucharcade.com 4.5/5 : "There is so much to love about Micro Miners"
- AppsZoom 8.3/10: "All you need to have a blast"
- Touchgen.com 4.5/5 : "Micro Miners is one of the biggest surprises of the year that came out of nowhere. Unique intensely satisfying gameplay paired with a cool presentation..."
- Pocketgamer.co.uk 9/10 Gold award "It's fun, and perhaps more importantly, it's unique."
- Tuaw.com "Game of the day"
- Gametrailers.com "App of the day"
- Markus Person (creator of Minecraft) email about the gameplay trailer : "Haha, that looks cool! :D".
- My mum : "This is beautiful my son. What is it exactly?".
- My grandpa : "Instabuy".
- My wife : "Hmm why not, as long as it pays the bills. And my new shoes.".
- Bob, miners leader : "Come on lazy guys, let's dig.".
- Lemmus, lemmings leader : "Worst casting decision ever. I mean, we're just a thousand times better than those micro miners. Just. Give. Us. a Pickaxe.".
- 3 maps, 40 levels.
- 40 collectable items to improve your miners team.
- 21 animated tutorials/demo
- Bonus levels, Powers ups, and Score bonuses.
- Unique gameplay.
- Original soundtrack by Jon Baken (the half of Georges & Jonathan).
- 5 leaderboards.
- Goodies, surprises.
The world is being destroyed. Help Blockman and his friends to survive as long as you can. Run, jump, and shoot and climb to top your highest score in this endless vertical climber. The Blocks Cometh is a game about dodging and climbing an endless series of falling blocks.
Featuring guest characters like Mr.Destructoid, the one and only Jim Sterling and The Agent from League of Evil. Plus so much More!
Amazing original soundtrack by indie music sensations Hyperduck Soundworks!!
***Nominated for a 2011 IMGA award for best casual game!!!
"4.5/5 Editors Choice Award: ...Worth far more than the $0.99 Halfbot is asking for it" - Gamerpro.com
"4/5 : The Blocks Cometh has style to spare, a superb tone, and a lot to share..." -TouchArcade.com
"4/5 : The Blocks Cometh easily ranks up there with the best of the best." -GameZebo
"3/4 : Super addictive gameplay" -SlideToPlay
"4/5: Challenging, endless skill-based platforming." -Appspy.com
"Pixel art? Chiptunes? The Blocks Cometh is retro-fantastic!" -noDpad
"4/5: If you love games with a retro aesthetic, you’ll absolutely love The Blocks Cometh" -148apps.com
It's a goofy mashup of Galaga-style shoot-em-up, simple platforming action, and Saturday morning cartoon.
Help Glorkian Warrior and his trusty Super Backpack fight against an endless onslaught of alien creatures, and be prepared for anything... the Magic Robot appears when you least expect it, and might shower you with exploding basketballs... or kittens!
Collect energy crackers and power up an awesome arsenal of double lasers, triple lasers and tennis balls while the invaders hypnotize you with their mesmerizing attack patterns. Perhaps you may even uncover the legendary Flarf Gun and save the world.
You will have so much fun trying and dying, again and again.... but no matter how miserable your performance, each play session will add to your progress and unlock new features to keep your fingers and fun zone fully engaged!
◊ Art & story by James Kochalka, First Cartoonist Laureate for the state of Vermont!
◊ Game design, coding, and music by Pixeljam games, the same team that brought you DINO RUN
◊ Procedurally generated invader flight patterns and formations, with many different landscapes to explore
◊ Frenetic, "one more try" style gameplay
◊ Endearing characters and all-ages humor
◊ Based on Kochalka's new graphic novel “The Glorkian Warrior Delivers a Pizza"
Can you reach the rank of Glorkian General or will you forever stay a Soft-Boned Space Cadet?
You are kung fu Rambo fighter in the center of the kross road and dangerous, angry and crazy enemies approach from the four sides. When they get to the tile next to the hero, swipe furiously in that direction to kill it with your Rambo rumble fist of FURY. If they are too far away (2 tiles away from the hero), swiping in the enemy's direction will do nothing because your fury fist can't reach; don't rush. The swipe must occur within that 1 tile next to hero. Swiping fast is the key to victory! Good Luck and rumble on!
This cartoon game is different, it presents a king of the hill challenge.
Defeat and eliminate endless waves of furious enemies in this rumble retro styled cartoon game. Be the Rambo of fury fighters! Don't let those crazy dangerous barbarians get you.
A total of 10+ furious krossy cartoon heroes to use. They are unlocked with the coins you collect. Compete with friends to see who will unlock all heroes first by rumbling rushing enemies off the crossy road with fury power.
The entire world will witness the BEST of the BEST with the in game score board. Scores are live so competition is fierce. Compete with friends and foes around the globe and see who is the best in rumble. Eliminate their scores from the top. Do not be defeated fighters. How long can you tank with your fury hero?
Eliminate everything in your way. Defeat the weak, and be the quickest strongest cartoon fighter. Release the stress, anger, fury by playing this fast and easy to play game with endless waves of addicting fun.
A great way to eliminate time. In a bored and boring situation? Need to kill couple minutes time? Perfect time to fire up Crossy Heroes and start kicking major FURY ass! Danger awaits every play.
FREE TO PLAY
Totally free to play with no in app purchases, just a few ads. Try something new!
"Trek meets Hammurrabi"
Suggestions for improvement are gratefully accepted via email. Please see Developer Website for details.
The World of WarPath
WarPath places you in the distant future of a galaxy not unlike our own. In this galaxy, empires have evolved, spread out and discovered they were not alone. After an adolescent conflict stage, the empires settled down to a long period of quasi-peace.
Four empires have ascended to pre-eminence and divided the galaxy between them into quadrants, each ruled by a different house. The peace between houses is maintained by an artificial energy barrier which separates the quadrants.
This barrier was designed to destroy any ship which attempted to leave its home quadrant. The barrier itself is left over from an ancient civilization which intended to keep the empires apart until they were mature enough to deal with each other.
Progress is sometimes the enemy of peace.
The Simpson's Chaos theory of AD 4923 led to the development of the chaos-deflecting shield layer. For the first time, it was possible to add shield layers together for a cumulative effect. As a result, it became possible at last to cross the barriers, but with no guarantee that you would survive.
Into this universe, you were born. Your youth on the home planet of your quadrant was uneventful. However, recently a major change has come to the galaxy.. the Path.
Although knowledge of the Path was suppressed for millennia by the philosophers of the galaxy, a popular television show released its details to the masses. It is now known that all philosophical and economic pursuits can be divided into two Paths: The Path of Peace (symbolized by the green aura) and the Path of War (symbolized by the red aura).
As news of the Path spread throughout the galaxy, each of the galactic houses were quick to align with one Path or the other. The other planets, slow to adopt to new trends, have remained uncommitted (as symbolized by the yellow aura of indecision).
Your job is to embrace the Path of your empire, and to influence the uncommitted planets into following your Path. Of course, you may have a fundamental disagreement with the Path of your empire and may choose to follow a Path of your own.
* Play solo or online with up to four players: bots or humans in any mix, via wifi or 3G.
* Configurable Bot AI
* Choose your own Empire, Ship Design, and Path
* Explorable galaxy of planets to be exploited for resources, colonized for your Path, or subjugated.
* Equip your ship with shields, pods, and weapons by shopping on friendly planets.
* Develop planets through investment in agriculture, defense, industry, education, mining, and space dock
* Earn tax income from populations following your Path.
* Increasing Tek level unlocks additional weapons and upgrades
* Earn achievements
* Dogfight with other ships or battle planets directly with bombs.
* Diplomatic Radio allows remote coercion of planetary leaders through bribery, flattery, or threat.
* Built-in hint system to discover the game's many features.
* Useful ship extensions like Radar, Galactic Guide, and Stealth shields
* Text chat with other players.
* Status panels show galactic and planetary details.
* Credit system allows you to borrow money in an emergency.
* Weapons include basic phasers, missiles, bombs, and mines, as well as hunter-seekers, neutron bombs, quark-busters, and plague bombs.
* Watch plague spread throughout the galaxy, or cure it planet by planet.
* Multiple User Interface modes
* Multiple Saved Game Slots (Captain's Logs) ( Solo games are auto-saved on exit, and can be resumed later)
Drive Box Cat towards oncoming cars with tilt or touch controls. Progress through Adventure mode to complete achievements, unlock new Cats and discover the world of Box Cat. Battle waves of cars and trucks in the relentless Survival Mode. Enjoy life while smashing through 7 lanes of heavy traffic in Rush Hour mode.
WHY BOX CAT?
-Become "Super Box Cat"
-Hear an original chiptune soundtrack
WORD ON THE STREET?
"Box Cat comes highly recommended, as a quick arcade fix with lasting power." —Touch Gen
"It has a Rush Hour mode, which is super fun. It puts you on a double size street and there's cars coming down every lane. Basically you wreak havoc running into all these cars and you can build up super huge combos." —Touch Arcade
"Box Cat feels like a catharsis or apology for all those animals that were shamelessly harmed in games such as Frogger. Instead of creatures being run over by cars, cars are being run over by Box Cat." —IndieGames.com
"The system works because as you play you get better, and the difficulty of the objectives increases to match your new-found car-destroying skills." —Pocket Gamer
"Imagine an 8-bit Burnout's Crash Junctions except you're driving a cat" —Shaun Inman, Creator of The Last Rocket
DOWNLOAD THE SOUNDTRACK?
Follow @rustym on Twitter and suggest new cats!
Your delicious endangered eggs have attracted the taste buds of the evil CEO of the Robot Seafood Corporation. He will stop at nothing to feast on your eggs, defend them from his relentless army of aquatic robot beasts.
Protect your eggs through 20 levels of awesome retro arcade style action. Many different types of enemies will attack from many different patterns, keeping you on your toes the whole time. It is simple to pick it up and play for a few minutes, but so engaging that you'll want to play the whole thing straight through!
"The best aspects of Velocispider are its fantastic 16-bit visuals and its sense of humor, infrequently delivered in brief cut scenes that underscore the ludicrous nature of this simple arcade game. For 99 cents, you’ll get a charming little lark for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in Velocispider, an easily enjoyable arcade addition" - Kotaku
"Like so many mobile games, Velocispider succeeds not because it’s a great adaptation of a traditional console experience, or because it has a new gameplay hook, but because it takes an already established idea and presents a ridiculous new take on it. This is the sort of arcade experience you pick up and play for a few moments, not only because its classic gameplay is still fun today, but because its setting and aesthetic can’t help but make you smile." - IGN
"Velocispider is a fixed-view shooter with ultra-simple tilt controls. You fire continuously upwards at the Aquabots as they come to kill you and steal your eggs” … “If you’re anything like me, the thrill of fighting off waves of aquatic-robot monsters with a well armed half-spider, half-velociraptor Araknasaur makes Velocispider an easy buy" - Touch Arcade "The blend of Space Invaders, Galaga, and Defender plays out exactly how you’d expect an old skool arcade title to play. That is to say: reassuringly solid." - Pocket Gamer
• Simple 1 tap controls to dig as much dirt as you can!
• Don't forget to tap those cheeky gnomes as they aren't happy you've been destroying their homes and will stop at nothing to steal your dirt away for themselves!
• Spend your dirt on upgrades to increase your dirt production from the hundreds to the thousands to the millions!
• Just don't forget to upgrade your security to get rid of some gnomes automatically!
• Buy a Digger to automatically dig for you or hire a foreman to help find the rarest of earthly minerals like coal, iron and gold! (Yes coal is a rare earthly material...).
With an almost never ending upgrade system you will be entertained for weeks!
Please be advised this game displays in-game advertisements, that may not be suitable for young children.
Do not leave your device idling this game for very long periods of time. There is a chance your device can overheat or lock up, causing the game to crash, potentially corrupting your save file.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
- a practically infinite playing board - play as long as your device's memory allows you to or until you lose!
- pinch to zoom - use the zoom level you are most comfortable with, down to pixel precision;
- fling scrolling - don't waste any time scrolling, with just a single gesture you can get where you need to;
- a powerup system - gain coins and buy powerups that will help you stay afloat for a longer time, such as shields;
- a progressive difficulty - the number of mines automatically increases as you venture away from the starting position;
- save games - you have a game slot that automatically saves one game, and you can buy more slots using our virtual currency, which you can gain for free. Further save slots can be shared with your friends by e-mail;
- a market - where you can buy all kinds of powerups, using our virtual currency;
- tablet optimizations.
Here is a short tutorial on how to play the Ultimate minesweeper:
- the indicator on the bottom left of the screen tells you what mode you are in: digging mode or flagging mode. Digging mode is used to reveal a cell and flagging mode is used to flag a cell that you suspect to contain a mine. Do not dig up mines or you will lose, unless you have a shield or your first dig is a mine dig, in which case a golden, harmless mine will appear and you will be able to continue your game;
- a cell with a number on it tells you how many of its 8 adjacent cells contain a mine;
- if you double tap a cell surrounded by the same number of flags as the number on the cell, the adjacent non-flagged cells will automatically be dug up. Note that if you have not correctly placed the flags, this will cause you to dig a mine and lose the game.
The Ultimate minesweeper needed permissions:
- write external storage - needed to store your saved games;
- internet and network permissions - needed for the market system, to query your available coins and display offers from which you can earn coins.
Odata gasit numarul de telefon dorit, puteti sa-l apelati direct din aplicatie sau sa vizualizati pe harta locatia detinatorului respectivului numar. Pentru a putea folosi facilitatea de a vizualiza pe harta locatia, aveti nevoie sa colectati puncte. Aceste puncte se obtin in mod gratuit prin realizarea unor operatiuni indicate in aplicatie.
- Numere de telefon de interes national: sunt incluse numerekle de telefon ale institutiilor centrale ale statului (de exemplu ministere, ambasade, ...);
- Numere de telefon de interes local, organizate pe judete si mai apoi pe categorii: institutii publice locale, spitale, consulate, taxi, cluburi/discoteci, cinematografe, hotele, restaurante.
Facilitati ale aplicatiei Numere utile:
- aplicatie gratuita;
- cautare pe baza de fragmente text;
- apelare numere de telefon direct din aplicatie;
- utilizarea facilitatilor localizarii si directionarii puse la dispozitie de serviciul Google Maps.
Are you stuck trying to solve the puzzle? Long tap anywhere on the screen and you'll get a preview of the original photo for a few seconds.
If you intend to share a puzzled photo with someone that has a device with low memory, you can decrease the image quality in the settings area such that he will be able to use it.
* customize the puzzle complexity from a minimum range of 2x2 up to 8x8;
* customize the photo size that will be sent using the SHARE option;
* use photos from your gallery to create puzzles;
* use camera to create new photos that will be used to create puzzles;
* share the custom created puzzles with your friends;
* receive custom created puzzles and save the original photo once you solved the puzzle.