- The only app that showcases patent pending "photo swiping" technology
- Unlimited swiping capabilities. Share as much and as often as you would like
- Choose from thumbnail or gallery photo viewing
- Send photos in normal or hi-quality resolution
- Never email or text photos again
- Only send photos to recipients of your choosing
- Receive photos up to five times faster than other sharing methods
- Keep your contact information confidential
- FREE download
- a practically infinite playing board - play as long as your device's memory allows you to or until you lose!
- pinch to zoom - use the zoom level you are most comfortable with, down to pixel precision;
- fling scrolling - don't waste any time scrolling, with just a single gesture you can get where you need to;
- a powerup system - gain coins and buy powerups that will help you stay afloat for a longer time, such as shields;
- a progressive difficulty - the number of mines automatically increases as you venture away from the starting position;
- save games - you have a game slot that automatically saves one game, and you can buy more slots using our virtual currency, which you can gain for free. Further save slots can be shared with your friends by e-mail;
- a market - where you can buy all kinds of powerups, using our virtual currency;
- tablet optimizations.
Here is a short tutorial on how to play the Ultimate minesweeper:
- the indicator on the bottom left of the screen tells you what mode you are in: digging mode or flagging mode. Digging mode is used to reveal a cell and flagging mode is used to flag a cell that you suspect to contain a mine. Do not dig up mines or you will lose, unless you have a shield or your first dig is a mine dig, in which case a golden, harmless mine will appear and you will be able to continue your game;
- a cell with a number on it tells you how many of its 8 adjacent cells contain a mine;
- if you double tap a cell surrounded by the same number of flags as the number on the cell, the adjacent non-flagged cells will automatically be dug up. Note that if you have not correctly placed the flags, this will cause you to dig a mine and lose the game.
The Ultimate minesweeper needed permissions:
- write external storage - needed to store your saved games;
- internet and network permissions - needed for the market system, to query your available coins and display offers from which you can earn coins.
Odata gasit numarul de telefon dorit, puteti sa-l apelati direct din aplicatie sau sa vizualizati pe harta locatia detinatorului respectivului numar. Pentru a putea folosi facilitatea de a vizualiza pe harta locatia, aveti nevoie sa colectati puncte. Aceste puncte se obtin in mod gratuit prin realizarea unor operatiuni indicate in aplicatie.
- Numere de telefon de interes national: sunt incluse numerekle de telefon ale institutiilor centrale ale statului (de exemplu ministere, ambasade, ...);
- Numere de telefon de interes local, organizate pe judete si mai apoi pe categorii: institutii publice locale, spitale, consulate, taxi, cluburi/discoteci, cinematografe, hotele, restaurante.
Facilitati ale aplicatiei Numere utile:
- aplicatie gratuita;
- cautare pe baza de fragmente text;
- apelare numere de telefon direct din aplicatie;
- utilizarea facilitatilor localizarii si directionarii puse la dispozitie de serviciul Google Maps.
There are three game modes:
- Classic - as described above;
- Co-op - two people can play together. There is another set of baskets on top of the screen that you can use. Co-op levels are much harder than their classic counterparts, so you should not attempt to complete them by yourself. This mode works best on tablets, because you have a larger surface for both of you to move your hands on;
- Versus - two people can play against each other. There are two sets of baskets and two sets of orbs. The orbs of the bottom player are marked with an "X" and those of the top player with a "0". Dropping one of your orbs on the wrong set makes you lose 15 points. There is no longer a score limit: whoever scores more wins, and the next level is unlocked no matter what. Works best on tablets.
Other features include: high quality immersive graphics and sound effects, rich and diverse levels and per-level high scores.
More levels are coming soon, so stay tuned!