Not good for NF It's a good app visually and interactively, but it needs to allow no-flagging. When I solve a board without using flags, it doesn't recognize it until I flag every single mine. The puzzle should be considered solved if there are no more non-flag spaces to uncover.
Slow, but infinite The flagging is slow, as is the opening of the tiles via double tap. It sometimes takes four or five tries before I manage to flag a single tile, which is really bad. The infinite mode is nice, but it could be better if a starting difficult can be selected.
The game is great, but I've completed about 4 surveys now for coins and haven't received them, despite reporting it. I can't get coins, I can't buy power ups. There should also be an option to just buy coins as I don't really want to do surveys. Please send me my coins and fix your app'..!
Highly disappointed There are better minesweeper versions out there. Don't get this one.
Cool idea, take it further. Don't know if I'm lowsey but I never acumated any points needed for saves.
Fair Have to keep switching from mine to flag. Can not reduce small enough to fit the screen.
- bug fixes
- Added 3 new powerups
- Removed the ad wall on startup
- Actions now give about twice as many coins
- Optimized memory for high-end devices;
- Made the ads less obnoxious: there is no longer an ad when you exit the app and the banners no longer prompt you to install apps;
- Added 3 new game modes;
- Tapping a flag while in mine mode will no longer dig that cell;
- Added a one time in-game tips window;
- Minor bug fixes;
The Original Minesweeper game for Android! Play Classic Minesweeper for FREE!