Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Introductory PRICING, 25% Off, grab it while you can!
NOTE: Jarvis currently supports only English language
But don't get us wrong, Jarvis is more than just a show off, he can be your personal assistant keeping you informed about weather, news, calls, text messages and what more, control your phone settings like turning on WiFi, Flash, Bluetooth to name some, play songs over bluetooth, set reminders based on people.
Jarvis adds a cool factor to every thing he does making you look awesome!
Access Jarvis from your lock screen with a single tap. Save notes & access them with Notes widget.
Jarvis is the first personal assistant to run on your Android wearable. Control your phone & tablet through your Android wear, Update wallpapers, turn on flash in dark, play songs by name, artist, album. Skip through songs, control volume! Get full readable news, weather updates, battery notifications. Set wake up alarms. All these without even taking the phone out of your pocket!
Use Jarvis to set quick wake up alarms, this couldn't get any easier.
Calls & Messages
Make calls & send text messages with Jarvis, all you have to do is just tell him.
CloudVoice Dynamic conversations
Jarvis is dynamic in conversation. He has a variety of answers for variety of questions & some of them are outright funny. If he doesn't know any, he learns them over time.
Get voice notifications about weather, news, battery status & power levels.
Automatic wallpaper update
Jarvis can update your home screen wallpaper automatically almost every day keeping it refreshed.
Customize the appearance of the app by selecting from Mark I, Mark II & Mark III themes.
Control your phone settings like Flash, WiFi etc
A one of a kind reminder which allows you to link reminders to your contacts so you get reminded when you get or make a phone call.
Play media by name, album, artist. Shuffle the list, play or stop.
Bluetooth Support beta
If your device is running JellyBean or up, you can use your bluetooth headset to control Jarvis, play media over it and do tons of other stuffs. This feature is still in beta so don't be alarmed if some bugs pop up.
Ask Jarvis general questions like "Who is the first president of USA", "How many meters are in a kilometer", "Convert 100 cm to inches"
Office hours & Night mode
It's always irritating when your phone notifies you something when you are in office or when you are home getting a good sleep. Jarvis understands that and has you covered with two modes, Office Mode & Quiet hours
Jarvis is contextually aware of time & device settings and he adapts himself based on when you wake him up.
If you encounter any bugs or want to see a feature get implemented, please do write to us before giving a negative review.
Privacy No contents of your phone ever leave the device to any server (except the speech recognition data).
Please Note: "Jarvis PRO - Voice Assistant" is in no way associated or endorsed with the actual character.
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors. And if you are an android developer, check our Plugin SDK: atooma.com/developers
Do you have a request? Write to us at email@example.com
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? firstname.lastname@example.org - http://support.atooma.com/
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at email@example.com
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, reminds you of meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Respond to actionable emails on the go.
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus,
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery use
10. Volume Control
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later)：Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Installation
18. App backup and restore
This paid version has voice activation! That allows you to call Cyman by his name for him to start listening. You can give Cyman a name by telling him "change your name to ". To enable voice activation, enable the "voice activation mode" in your preferences.
With these features many have likened this to the fictional JARVIS assistant from Marvel's Iron Man movies. Here are some review extracts...
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
★★★★★I FEEL LIKE IRON MAN !!!!
★★★★★Awesome Jarvis assistant app Works really well! Looking forward to even more features in the future. Rock on :)
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
Creator: Ugochi Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- You can go to Google Play to download various text to speech voices by
Google, CereProc, SVOX or IVONA.
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary/journal by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world journal like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a journal has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your awesome note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for note to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your awesome note, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
Keywords: Browser, Web, Favorites, Favourites, Bookmarks, URLS, Websites, Links, Organize, Frequent, Efficient
So no synchronizations, no reminder (for now), no fields to fill, no events, etc..
Only 365 pages can not be modified to go to write and find easily and safely what we want.
the supported languages are Italian, English. French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, (Russian, Korean *)
I remind you that we are the first version of the program and then tell any inaccuracies or errors. I will provide to correct them ...
This application is provided WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY either on the functioning that the integrity of the data that may be entered.
Copyright 2014 ilpesceweb
* translation almost complete
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
➛ presentation of events and tasks in one list
➛ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
➛ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
➛ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
➛ text month view, text week view, day view
➛ interactive widget on the device desktop
➛ configurable widget layout
➛ lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
➛ birthday reminder
➛ voice input
➛ search function
➛ the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
Demo mode in free version has the following functions (after demo mode is over, only in full version):
➛ text month widget, week widget - Android 4.1+ supported
➛ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
➛ subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks
➛ rich set of options for recurrent task
➛ priority in tasks
➛ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
Use our Chrome (Chromium) extension to add tasks and events quickly right from your desktop!
For more details visit Chrome Web Store http://goo.gl/BHyY0u
The list of supported languages:
Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. Thanks to our translators!
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
- Add, edit and delete events
- Events can be Task or Work types
- Allow notify of three ways:
* Notify in status bar
* Notify with an alarm (with/without vibration, you can modify it inside the preferences screen)
* Mixing both
- Set the default ringtone for notify
- Show and hide the tabs that you need, also you can change the tab order
- Add/Edit/Delete schedules, memos, anniversaries, objectives and worths
- Sort by D-Day(Anniversary)
- Set reminder
- Set repeat schedules
- Set priority
- Check list
- Voice input
- Calendar widget
- Set widget theme/size
- Data export/import
- Set password
- Set national holidays
- Sync with Google calendar
At the moment the site is visited daily by over 30,000 people and the database has over 100,000 active accounts.
Values evoMAG: Customer oriented, Respect, Innovation, Evolution, Dynamism.
Cu aplicatia 1asig pentru Android esti mereu informat si ai acces la:
- ultimele noutati din asigurari
- informatii despre companii de asigurare si brokeri
- calendarul evenimentelor interne si internationale din asigurari
- rezultate financiare si TOP-ul companiilor pe piata de profil
- stiri din domeniul financiar
- stiri auto
- link-uri utile
Everything you need to know about insurance, right in your pocket!
The 1asig Android application is very easy to use and keeps you up to date with:
- latest insurance news
- information regarding insurance companies and brokers
- national & international insurance events
- financial results
- TOPS of the Romanian insurance market
- financial news
- motor industry news
- useful links
This is your chance to find out the true answer!
The application calculates taxi rates based on any cab price and GPS.
Just hit start, enter the rates, and the application will do the rest for you.
Hit stop and find check the total price of the journey.
Keep the costs true!