TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Control your music by voice! Indigo contains a beautiful music player
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
- intelligent task entry
- create tasks via email
- automatic classification and prioritization
- swipe to reschedule
- recurrent tasks
- calendar integration
- smart notifications
- task replication across all your devices
EasilyDo is an app that organizes and notifies you of what matters so that you can stay on top of things. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Recommended on the Katie Couric Show, NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings, and many more - 37 automated tasks in total!
Streamline your day with these Do Its:
Navigate Your Day
• Get alerts when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time, and parking
• Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Check driving and public transit times for daily commute
• Get directions and drive time to home or work
• View local weather
• Enter reminders on the go
• Show boarding passes
• Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add flight itineraries to your calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Respond to actionable emails
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook
• View trending photos from all of Instagram
• Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
• Get information about local events in your area based on your preferences
• Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services
• Merge duplicate contacts as often as needed and restore from backup. Removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once.
• Discovers new information for new and existing contacts from email conversations and syncs to all devices automatically. Salesforce integration for automatically adding contacts is only available with a Premium subscription.
• Real-time email discovery from important email notifications to restaurant reservations, boarding passes, and many more.
• Add search criteria for up to five alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts.
• Auto-forward receipts for easy expense management.
• Get alerts for multiple commutes you drive throughout the day.
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays.
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Executive level support gives a helpful response to any question.
Supports Android 4.0 and higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
-Number of alarms limited only by the amount of memory on your device.
-Alarm can be set to repeat daily, on weekdays only, on particular weekday(s), on particular date with option to repeat yearly.
-Option to repeat alarm on hourly/minute basis after the alarm first came due. For example, use this as a snooze feature.
-Much more than just an alarm, this is your personal assistant: use it for birthday reminder, doctor's appointments, meetings, etc.
-Notification when the alarm comes due, in addition to voice alert message. The notification can be disabled.
-Record your action taken after your alarm came due. Records are kept for the past 7 days, and can be recalled anytime.
-Check your Today's Agenda at anytime of the day for what's still remain to be done for today.
-Announcement of the time/date of next alarm when the current alarm comes due. This announcement can be turned off if desired.
We have tried to get more information from the user (Lenise) who claimed that this app contains a virus, but she's not responding. We don't know what her motive is for this claim, but it is extremely frustrating to us. A lot of time and efforts have been put into this app so that we think it may be useful for users of Android phones. For users who may be put off by her claim, we have now published the app in Amazon's appstore. Like Apple's iPhone appstore, Amazon test all the apps they publish in its appstore to verify the functionality. More important, it made sure the apps don't contain virus, before putting them in their appstore.
2/27/2012 - release 1.0.0226: Added an enhancement.
Please visit our website www.eanovate.com for more details about this app.
Imagine one assistant that works on all the devices you use throughout your busy day, from the time your wake up and check the weather forecast, your email and news, to the time you get in your car and bring up a traffic report or get driving directions, to the time you're at work on your computer, your smartphone, tablet or at home watching TV, goDog is there to help you.
Currently available for Android and Windows 8.1, with iPhone, iPad, Smart TV, PC / Mac web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE) and in-car navigation coming soon.
Some questions you can ask goDog
"What can I say"
"Nearest pizza restaurants"
"Nearest Mexican food"
"Highest rated Italian restaurants"
"I want sushi"
"Closest gas station"
"Where is Walmart"
"Driving directions to Petco Park"
"Send an SMS message to John Smith, I'm on my way to the ballpark see you soon"
"Share my location with John Smith"
"Translate good afternoon how are you to French"
"Translate how do I get to the airport to Italian"
"Who was George Washington"
"Calculate 20% of 75"
"What is the meaning of life"
Compare goDog Fetch with other personal digital assistants, such as Apple Siri, Google Now, Cortana, Vlingo, Nuance Dragon Mobile Assistant, Speaktoit, Maluuba, AIVC, Indigo, Kai Says, Skyvi, Jeannie, EVA and other voice control applications, and you will see why goDog Fetch goes beyond Apple Siri and other Siri like apps. For a head-to-head comparison of goDog Fetch vs. Apple Siri and Samsung S-Voice (Vlingo), see our video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEzK4gf7OPI
goDog Fetch can be found under personal digital assistant, voice assistant, voice search, personal assistant, voice recognition, Apple Siri, Google Now and Cortana.
Download goDog Fetch for Windows 8.1 at http://win8.godogfetch.com
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like Siri but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Simply voice is a best-in-class voice assistant that provides voice interface for most of your common daily needs. You do not need to go through lengthy clicks to reach your required tasks on your phone or tablet. You can be several times more productive with the simply voice interface.
Simply Voice has added support for location based commands. You can easily find out important places near you by using the voice commands. Examples include - Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find nearest restaurants near you. Location based commands are powered by Four Square apis.
Simply Voice is extremely fast as compared to some of the comparable apps in its category like Siri. The app can work with internet and without internet for offline tasks .
Simply voice assistant listens to your voice commands.
* Open/start apps through a simple voice command. Examples open facebook, open wechat, open linkedin
* Location based commands
- Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find restaurants near you.
- Speak 'Places' to find interesting places.
- Speak 'Coffee' to find coffee shops near your location.
- Speak 'Offices' to find places of work
- Say 'Salon' or 'Hair Cut' to find Salons.
- Say 'Gym' to find good gyms near you.
- Say 'Hospital' or 'Medical' to find medical establishments.
- Other useful location based commands include
- ATM, Hotels, Train or Railway station, Airports, Movie or Cinema Halls, Malls, Taxi, Gym
* Settings to start the settings menu.
* Search the web. Examples search diabetes.
* Write email
* Call contacts by calling the contact name. Examples call peter, call steve.
* Speak 'Post on Facebook' to write a post.
* Speak 'note' to open a new note on Evernote.
This version will have restricted functionality. Please buy the premium version for the full feature set.
+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems.
This paid version has voice activation! That allows you to call Cyman by his name for him to start listening. You can give Cyman a name by telling him "change your name to ". To enable voice activation, enable the "wake up call mode" in your preferences.
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
Created by: UGOBEL
Software Author: Ugochi Anomelechi
Design: Christabel Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- You can go to Google Play to download various text to speech voices by
Google, CereProc, SVOX or IVONA.
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages
Generic unit signals such as 0-20 and 4-20 mA, 0-10, and 2-10 Volt are provided for calculation.
Furthermore, 12 bit measured values/signals such as 0-4095 digits and 819-4095 digits and Pt100 temperature and resistance values can be calculated accordingly.
Also non-linear values/signals can be calculated respectively.
Who ever wants to convert a measured value into a signal value or vice versa, this can be done with the aid of the Commissioning-Assistant quickly and easily.
An electrician is to check the measuring circuit of a volumetric flow measurement and loops with his instrument into the measuring circuit.
He knows it to be a 4-20 mA signal and measures 7.93 mA hereby he learns the measuring range
of 0-120000 Bm3/h.
Also, he is sure that the differential pressure transmitter does not take root and therefore it is a nonlinear signal.
This information he receives from the Commissioning-Assistant which results into 59472,68 Bm3/h, corresponding with 49.56% of the measuring range.
Now he knows exactly what a PLS at 7.93 mA needs to show.
The table (select signal) lists all corresponding values in 25% increments in order to immediately verify the measurements by using a calibrator on the test length.
In the reverse case, he can also obtain given a certain value the measurement of the mA of the PLS.
For example a volumetric flow measurement needs to be checked It should be E.g. in the PLS for the volumetric flow measurement the measurement of 90000 Bm3/h is simulated/frozen, according to the respective data he obtains a result of 13,0mA and therefore can simulate the analog input respectively.
For Instance a proportional amplifier is to be checked, the input given as 4-20 mA / output -10 - 10 volts.
The corresponding analog output of the PLS is 13.87 mA, but what can the shift electrician gauge at the output of the proportional amplifier?
The result is: 2.34 Volt
Peter Grebe for the English translation
* The Commissioning-Assistant is free, absolutely free of advertising, does not collect any data, that requires no internet and no special permissions!
Keywords/Stichworte/Tags: Inbetriebnahme, Inbetriebsetzung, IBN, IBS, Spannung, Strom, Temperatur, Leittechnik, Messtechnik, Messwert, Signal, Einheit, Überprüfung, Helfer, messen, berechnen, prüfen, testen, simulieren, commissioning, voltage, current, temperature, process control, instrumentation, measurement, signal unit, review, assistent, analyze, check, calculate, test, simulate
VoIP Assistant is a companion to a VOIP.MS account. Use your Android device:
1) See your call log,
2) Create and change phone entries
3) Manage call filters
4) Find and block telemarketers
5) Forward to a number or ring group
6) Manage DID main routing and fail-over options
7) Create and update ring groups
8) Create and update forwards
9) View account registrations
10) Be notified when an account registration becomes active or inactive
11) Check account balance
Users must have a valid VOIP.MS account and API credentials for this app to work.
NOTE: If you're having trouble getting this to work please email me for help instead of just rating the app poorly.
If you want a feature that does not exist - send me an email!
Giving you a smart personal assistant this is a must have app for every Android user!
Want to remind your wife you love her every day at 10 :)?
Need to remind your friend something first thing in the morning?
Want To post on Facebook two hours from now?
Dont want to forget any ones birthdays anniversaries or other special events?
Want to send "I am sick" message to your boss in the morning without getting up?
Now you can do all of that - Just instruct your assistant!
My Android Assistant main features:
- Send or scheduale SMS.
- Send or scheduale Email - including adding image/photo from Gallery as an attachment.
- Scheduale reminders.
- Share or scheduale Facebook posts - text and image.
- Set your phone on "busy mode" in which callers will automatically receive your pre defined SMS message (Example: "At a meeting until 10:00").
- Choose from four assistants: sweet kelly happy Tommy nerdy Jane and professional John.
- Schedualing can be set to one time, hourly, daily or weekly.
Notice: Adds removal is a premium feature.
More from developer
Cu aplicatia 1asig pentru Android esti mereu informat si ai acces la:
- ultimele noutati din asigurari
- informatii despre companii de asigurare si brokeri
- calendarul evenimentelor interne si internationale din asigurari
- rezultate financiare si TOP-ul companiilor pe piata de profil
- stiri din domeniul financiar
- stiri auto
- link-uri utile
Everything you need to know about insurance, right in your pocket!
The 1asig Android application is very easy to use and keeps you up to date with:
- latest insurance news
- information regarding insurance companies and brokers
- national & international insurance events
- financial results
- TOPS of the Romanian insurance market
- financial news
- motor industry news
- useful links
This is your chance to find out the true answer!
The application calculates taxi rates based on any cab price and GPS.
Just hit start, enter the rates, and the application will do the rest for you.
Hit stop and find check the total price of the journey.
Keep the costs true!