Navigate through planets and their moons in 3D mode.
The position and orbits of the planets are real according to date and time.
The size and orbits of planets are real (but in small scale).
Turn you phone to the sky and watch the Stars, Constelations and Planets.
Many thanks to Torrence Griffin for the beautiful music.
- Android version of http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
- Requires at least 50 MB of free space on card to open correctly
- Languages available: english, spanish, german, russian, italian, korean, slovak
- Heliocentric view with real-time positions of planets and planetary orbits
- Schematic and realistic sizes of the planets and distances between them
- Movement of the planets in time to see how they move in relation to each other - Virtual Orrery
- Planetary exploration with info texts, images and additional views such as structure
- Moons (Galilean moons, Deimos & Phobos, Titan and 15 others)
- Dwarf planets (Pluto, Ceres, Haumea, Makemake. Eris) and their orbits
- Comets (Siding Spring, Lovejoy 2013, Lovejoy 2011, Panstarrs, ISON, Halley, 67P, 209P) - positions and trajectories
- Spacecraft Rosetta and its journey to comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko
- Stars and constellation of the night sky as viewed from a given location - Virtual Observatory
- Interactive night sky: point the device at the sky to see all objects in their proper place
- Changes in the night sky during night, month and year
- Advanced searching of the objects
- Ecliptic line, grid lines and more
Solar System 3D is an educational application for anyone interested in our amazing space.
Take a journey to our solar system with this app now.
- 3D space navigation
- Entire solar system with the Sun, 8 major planets and the Moon.
- Wikipedia information about each astro
- Timer setting with speed up options to learn the spinning and orbiting basics of the solar system
- Fantastic simulation of the Earth's seasonal tilt degree and day-night simulation based on your device global location.
- Fair clouds, ambient night view and atmosphere simulation for our planet Earth.
- Real scale factor on the planet size, spin/orbit speed and distance to sun.
★ HD graphics and awesome music and sound effects
★ Easy to use and intuitive controls
★ Detailed information about the places you visit
★ Images based on real photos taken by telescopes or NASA spacecraft
★ Ideal educational introduction for kids
★ An atmospheric experience in the vacuum of space!
Easy to use controls make navigation a breeze. A simple tap will send you soaring into the outer reaches of deep space. Another tap will return you safely home to Earth.
There’s lots to see and do. In addition to beautiful graphics, Solar System Explorer also includes a great deal of information about the planetary systems you’ll visit. Learning has never been so enjoyable!
With the new free-flight option, you can take direct control and fly the spaceship yourself and become the pilot. Accompanied by a rumbling engine, you’ll be swooping through the asteroid belt, diving through the gas giant Saturn’s rings and surfing the upper atmosphere of planets. It’s the next best thing to a space walk!
The 3D models in this app are based on photos taken by NASA spacecraft and ground based telescopes. Because some of the moons around the gas giants have only been visited once or twice, we may have partially complete images. Missing surface detail for these objects is estimated from what can be seen.
In this solar system simulator you can explore the brilliant blue-green Uranus, knocked onto its side by a massive collision. Visit the proto-planet Ceres which makes up one third of the mass of the asteroid belt. Marvel at Neptune's moon Triton which orbits in the opposite direction to Proteus. Take in the sights of the Jupiter's heavily scarred moon Callisto, its surface pockmarked by countless impact craters.
Places to visit in this solar system orrery:
The Sun, otherwise known as Sol
Planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars
Gas giant: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
Moons: Luna, Deimos and Phobos, Callisto, Europa, Ganymede, Io, Mimas, Tethys, Enceladus, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Iapetus, Miranda, Umbriel, Ariel, Oberon, Titania, Triton, Proteus, Charon
Dwarf: Ceres, Vesta and Pluto
Also, catch up to NASA's Voyager spacecraft on its lonely journey into the cosmos
This is the 3D simulator for pocket astronomers!
Download the old Solar Explorer Lite version at http://apps.burlock.org/solar-explorer-hd-can-download-lite/
Tracking Marker Image
Please use the last screenshot (EON Reality Business Card) from the Google Play listing as tracker marker image. You can use it with your smartphone or simply print it out, and is used best on a flat surfcace. You can also download the marker here: http://goo.gl/oLgJGj
- Augmented Reality application that uses your device’s camera to display an interactive 3D model of the Solar System with motion tracking.
- Full 3D visualisation, view all planets in their respective orbits as they appear over the marker image on your mobile device. Have the whole Solar System shown on your desk!
- Spoken audio descriptions for every planet and the sun.
- Written descriptions seamlessly integrated into the Augmented Reality experience.
- Easy to use menus allow you to select any planet instantly and learn more about any planet by tapping on it directly.
EON Reality Inc., the world leader in Virtual Reality based knowledge transfer for industry, education, and edutainment, has enabled customers to publish their apps on any mobile device using the EON Professional authoring tool. The EON Mobile Solar System app brings an experience that was once reserved for domes and other large screen Virtual Reality displays, to smartphones and tablets for convenient use anytime, anywhere. With the Solar System at your fingertips, learning and education has never been easier. Download the app today!
- latest Hubble news
- more than 1,000 images in gallery
- Astronomy picture of the Day
- Share through Facebook, send email
- easy navigation
- set wallpaper feature
- slideshow gallery
- tablet supported (tested on Xoom)
If you have any suggestions or inquiries regarding the application please do not hesitate to contact us.
- UI improvements
- tablet support
- new UI graphics
Disclaimer: This application does not own any image, it only provides the easy way to access Hubble images from hubblesite.org.
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
★Professional real voice recordings in multiple languages★
Multi-language audio and caption selection system
★Selected by over 1 million parents around the world! New from Fruit Rabbit Encyclopedia: Kids Funny World Journey★
★Downloaded by users in 180 countries worldwide； Children's education App with broadest worldview★
★New Children's Global Adventure is about to begin；Say Hello to the World!★
【Pedia game Features】
☆Interface and content tailored for children aged 3-6 years； simple to operate and fun
☆Advanced, straight-line entertainment interface, Designed with children in mind； Planned from human developmental psychology perspective
☆Leave your footprints as you travel around the world through animation and games
☆Expand your worldview through relaxing games； It's as if the world is in the palm of your hand
【Specially designed to be fun and educational； Cute, lively, and enticing interactive games】
☆Catalyst of interest among thousands of primary school classes
☆Puzzles that expand attention span and boost knowledge
☆World map sticker book waiting for you to fill it up
☆Animation, vocabulary bubbles and review games for each continent
☆Lots of challenges unique to each continent are waiting for you to try and explore as you are transformed into a young king of world knowledge
【Features and Functions】
☆10 Big World theme entertainment packages
☆40 interactive game interfaces； likely to be more developed in the future
☆7 interactive continent maps
☆3 menu theme backgrounds
☆Each game can be enjoyed repeatedly； New items will appear randomly； Play over and over again without boredom
☆Paid users have access to all games in the App； Note the content of those you want to play
atlas, draw, paint, vocabulary word, adventure, kid's game, language education, animation, cartoon
Please look forward to interacting with even more iconic NASA missions in future updates!
This app requires a camera.
Realistic 3D space travel simulator and planetarium.
In this app you will find:
- All major planets and moons in the Solar System, with their accurate keplerian orbits:
* Earth and Moon
* Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos
* Jupiter and its major moons: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
* Saturn and its major moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion and Iapetus
* Uranus and its major moons: Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Oberon
* Neptune and Triton
- All dwarf planets and its major moons:
* Pluto and its moons:Charon, Nix and Hydra
* Haumea and its moons: Namaka and Hi'iaka
* Eris and its moon Dysnomia
- Asteroid field and Trojan asteroids
- Real space photographs for all celestial bodies in the Solar System
- All known extrasolar systems with exoplanets within 50 light years:
* Alpha Centauri
* Epsilon Eridani
* Tau Ceti
* Kapteyn's Star
* Gamma Cephei
* 47 Ursae Majoris
* 55 Cancri
* 54 Piscium
* 61 Virginis
* Upsilon Andromedae
* Nu2 Lupi
* HIP 57050, HIP 79431
* HD 20794, HD 85512, HD 102365, HD 69830, HD 40307, HD 147513, HD 176051, HD 38858
* Gliese 86, Gliese 176, Gliese 179, Gliese 317, Gliese 433, Gliese 436, Gliese 581, Gliese 649, Gliese 667, Gliese 674, Gliese 682, Gliese 785, Gliese 832, Gliese 849, Gliese 876, Gliese 1214
- Notable stars also present:
* Proxima Centauri
* Barnard's Star
* 61 Cygni
- Timeslider to accelerate/decelerate time. You'll also be able to run time backwards
- Realistic interplanetary orbits from any planet to any other planet and moon
- Realistic calculation of fuel requirements using Tsiolkovsky Rocket equation
- Interstellar travel!
- Relativistic effects of time dilation, length contraction and relativistic doppler shift during interstellar flights
- Free flight mode: command your spaceship with unlimited fuel and experience effects of gravity on your trajectories.
Please contact me if you have any complain or suggestion.
NASA/JPL's Space Images app offers a unique view of the sky via hundreds of images taken by spacecraft studying planets, stars, galaxies, weather on Earth and more. Save to your device as backgrounds or wallpaper and share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email as you scan through our extensive photo albums and rate your favorites.
The Space Images app works together with NASAJPL’s newly launched Space Images website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplimages, so you can always have a view of space on the go (via Android, iPhone, and iPad) or at your desk.
· Discover the latest science images and videos of planets, stars, galaxies, weather and more
· Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list
· Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder
· Search for images or browse by categories -- now including Editor’s Pick!
· Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions
· Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
★ Staff Favorite on iTunes (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
★ Top Free App in the AppStore Education category (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
We love SkyORB because it not only offers 3D images of the planets and the stars in the sky, along with comets and asteroids, but it also comes a 'point to sky' feature that allows you to aim your handset towards a star or planet and it'll identify it for you.
- PC Advisor
SkyORB features many functions as a 3D real-time representation of the planets position around the sun, the ability to hold your device and point toward a visible star and planet and reveal the name by tracking the GPS position, compass orientation, the elevation from the gyroscope, warn the user when a phenomenon is occurs as a full moon, a planet really visible, which is worth the observation.
What you will get with SkyORB
• Fast and lightweight.
• a 3D real-time planetarium with photo-realistic rendering from Mercury to Pluto, Uranus and Saturn and every moons, including deep space exploration up to 50 parsecs.
• a 3D real-time sky rendering, with tracking from compass and gyroscope, see the nebula from Messier and Caldwell classification.
• Comets and satellites positions, with update from the Web for latest entries, including near earth asteroids.
• Weather forecast from current location,
• Ephemeris including next 60 days astronomy events, including peak day of meteors showers, date of planet elongation and opposition.
• Display day/night terminator on a world map,
• Powerful universal search engine: type few letter and find a matching nebula, constellation, place, planets and more.
• Moon phases with dates, including rise and set times,
• Ability to simulate the sky from any place in the world and even from other planet like Mars
• Ability to move fast forward and backward in time,
• Enhanced for latest Android devices,
• Be alerted when a phenomenon (planet at its brightest, opposition, aphelia, full/new moon, eclipse) is occurring with local notifications (can be disabled).
New in SkyORB 2.1
• Now free to try.
• Improved star map rendering, including fisheye projection
• Updated settings page, sub page can be now accessed by swiping left to right, removing the clutter.
• More robust MPC updater.
• Ability to render from the solar system to the milky way.
• Improved 3D engine, updated for latest tablet and devices.
• Improved rise and set time notifications
• Space view reacts with accelerometer, and addressed glitches.
• OpenGL ES 3.0 support.
Check out our Facebook page:
Check out our Twitter page:
Check out the app website for more information, documentation, videos and more at
The HST Images Feed Widget provides a home screen widget that displays images from the Hubble Space Telescope. HST images are obtained from the Mikulski Archive for Space Telescopes (MAST) web feed. There are three sizes of widget to choose from: small, medium, and large. HST Images Feed Widget collects images from the MAST web feed and stores them on the local filesystem for offline viewing and to save bandwidth. Click on an image to display in a full screen viewer with a full description.
This widget is free and open-source. Please don't report bugs in a review! To report bugs please report it on the Github page at https://github.com/tenaciousRas/android-hst-feed/issues or contact email@example.com.
This widget is free and published for your enjoyment. The code for this widget is open source and published on Github at https://github.com/tenaciousRas/android-hst-feed. Thank you for using this software.
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
El Sistema Solar es el sistema planetario en el que se encuentra la Tierra. Consiste en un grupo de objetos astronómicos que giran en una órbita, por efectos de la gravedad, alrededor de una única estrella conocida como el Sol de la cual obtiene su nombre.1 Dicha estrella, que concentra el 99,75 de la masa del mismo,2 3 4 es el único cuerpo celeste que emite luz propia,5 la cual es producida por la combustión de hidrógeno y su transformación en helio por la fusión nuclear.6 El sistema solar se formó hace 4.568 millones de años7 8 9 a partir del colapso de una nube molecular que lo creó. El material residual originó un disco circumestelar protoplanetario en el que ocurrieron los procesos físicos que llevaron a la formación de los planetas.5 El Sistema solar se ubica en la actualidad en la Nube Interestelar Local que se halla en la Burbuja Local del Brazo de Orión, de la galaxia espiral Vía Láctea, a unos 28 000 años luz del centro de esta.10
Solar System - The Planets 3D is a quick reference to the planets in our solar system including Pluto and the Sun, it also contains information about our Moon, all with 3D graphics.
This App is being frequently updated, any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.
Transmiterea mesajelor prin codul morse, folosind blitul telefonului.
Scopuri educationale: Transpunerea textului inserat in codul morse direct in aplicatie
Scopuri recreative: Utila pentru toti cei care iubesc camping-ul, drumetiile sau navigatul
Scopuri de divertisment: aplicatia poate fi folosita si la concerte/evenimente de amploare pentru ca oamenii sa se regaseasca in multime
Folosind aplicatia poti scrie orice cuvant sau mesaj, iar telefonul tau il va traduce in codul morse, prin intermediul blitului telefonului.
Nu indrepta blitul direct catre ochi.
Folosirea indelungata a luminii telefonului poate duce la descarcarea bateriei.