-Search by alphabet.
-Search by TOP10, TOP50, TOP100.
Star-User Search (Top Rated)
-Easy and simple to use.
Includes 71-language translator (WEB Enable mode, lower ad)
Wake up with your own voice or the voice of the person you love with the record vocal function or set your "personalized sentence" and talking alarm clock will use it to wake you up. Moreover Talking Alarm Clock tells you the current time!
To snooze the alarm you can simply shake the phone.
Talking alarm clock is further provided with large snooze button to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm.
If the "Talking Alarm Clock" doesn't work, try to do this in your phone:
Go to "Setting"-> "Voice input and output"->
"Text to speech setting"->"Install voice data"
Supported languages: italian, english, spanish, french, german (language automatically selected).
Conflicts with other programs:
- Task Manager
If you use Taskmanagers apps such as "Advanced Task Killer" you must put "Talking AlarmClock" on the exclusion list (ignore list) since
these tools can kill the alarm service used by "Talking AlarmClock" compromising functionality.
With speaking phone, when your phone rings, Speaking Phone tells you who's calling. When you receive a SMS, Speaking Phone tells you the expeditor and eventually reads the message content for you. Naturally, those features are enabled only when your phone isn't in silence mode.
Speaking Phone provides also, a "geeky" alarm clock, which will tell you the current weather condition and today's forecast in the location of your choice. In this free version, alarms need to be reactivated manually.
Need more features?
Check-out Speaking Phone Pro!
Got an issue or ideas? Feel free to contact me.
Known Issues :
* SMS notifications doesn't work with GoSMS
* Forecast unavailable on some cities
Move more apps to SD card!!! New version support Link2SD now!!!
This is a super APP2SD tool for ROOTed user (Android 2.2 and above), which could force move/link more apps (even those apps marked with internal only :) to SD card (or move/link back phone) and save more space than normal App2SD apps.
You can also perform batch move apps, set default install location of apps, clear cache with this app.
And this app have full functions (no limitation) with ads. Simple is the best! :)
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
3. Link2SD function requires external SD card supported on device;
(App2SD)Some app which has widget/alarm/wallpaper/InputMethod in using is not recommanded to be moved to SD card, which may cause problem.
(Link2SD)"Link2SD" feature requires your device supports external SD card, and create dedicated partition for it. And we recommend to use EXT2, EXT3 format. In addition, once "Link2SD" is used, do not remove the SD card at run time, or reboot device after pull out the SD card, and, do not modify or delete "/dsapps/dslink2sd" folder on that partition, which may cause unexpect problem.
(Please create the additional partition on SD card and format it to EXT2 or EXT3 by self, e.g. on a PC.)
User need to initialize the "Link2SD" feature. Launch the app, click target app to be linked in list and select "Link to SD". If not initialized, the app will automatically guide the user to initialize.
The first step is to choose the SD card partition. The app will list all available SD cards and partitions, for example, the second partition on the first external SD card will be called SD card 1, Partition 2. Please select additional partition, do not select the default FAT32 partition.
The second step is to select the partition format. (We also provide an "AUTO" option, user can try AUTO if other specified format does not work.)
The third step is to apply settings, and the app will prompt the user to reboot to take effect. After reboot, if the initialization is successful, click target app and select "Link to SD" again, you will see linking dialog. But if failed, the app will show initialization dialog again, please check the partition and format and try above steps again.
1. List all movable apps;
2. Move apps to SD card (even marked with internal only);
3. Move apps back phone;
4. Link apps to SD card;
5. Unlink apps from SD card;
6. Batch move apps (silent mode, user free);
7. Set default install location of apps(Auto/Internal/SD Card);
8. Show total/used/left space of phone or SD card;
9. 1 tap to clear all app cache;
10. Sort apps by name, size, install date;
11. Run installed apps;
12. Uninstall apps;
13. View app on market;
DS finder makes it easy to monitor the status of your DiskStation on the go, as well as start up the DiskStation remotely. IT professionals can receive important system notifications about their DiskStation instantly, or use it to locate the DiskStation in massive server rooms with the built-in buzzer. If you need to do any troubleshooting, you can email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from the Android device.
With DS finder for Android, you can:
-Search all the DiskStations within the local area network
-Monitor the current status of your DiskStation
-Receive system push notification from DiskStation on the “Favorite” list. (DSM 4.0 is required)
-Locate a DiskStation with its built-in buzzer
-Start up the DiskStation remotely with WOL function
-Email out the DiskStation’s network/storage info directly from your device
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-Encrypted login over HTTP without SSL
-All features available with DSM 5.0 and onwards
-Supported on Android 2.3 and onwards
-Login with QuickConnect is now available (DSM 5.0 required)
-It’s now possible to “verify the certificate” installed on the DiskStation for an even more secure connection
-Minor bug fixes
DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
It has two main modes.
Separate File Upload
Files can be uploaded to the DiskStation by sharing them with the application. Simply select files or text data and choose the "share with" option of the respective app. When you choose DS Uploader you can choose a folder on one of your shares on DiskStation. You can even present a standard folder to always upload your files to the same directory.
File uploads will only occur in case there is a WiFi connection established. In other cases DS Uploader will remember the files to be uploaded and upload them once a WiFi conenction has been established.
Automatic Media Upload
In case you select a path for automatic media upload in the settings screen. DS Uploader will watch your media library for additions and automatically upload these files to the specified folder. This makes it easy to keep the pictures taken in sync with your device.
This service will only run in case you select a directory in the config screen. Otherwise DS Uploader will have no background services running.
Requested Permissions and why they are needed:
- Internet: DS Uploader needs this to connect to the network and your DiskStation.
- Network State: DS Uploader needs this to know whether you are connceted to a WiFi or not.
- Read Storage: DS Uploader needs this to access files on your storage system that you want to get uploaded.
- Write External Storage (on devices prior to Android 4.3): When you upload files from data streams to your server it is not guaranteed that this data will still be there when we try to later upload it to your DiskStation. Therefore we create a local copy of the file in a cache folder on your SD card (deleting it once it has been uploaded). Writing to this cache needs a permission to write to your SD card on devices prior to Android 4.3. We don't write anywhere else on your SD card.
- Boot Completed: To restart the media checking service in the background once the device is restarted this is needed.
- In-App Purchase: If you use the app very frequently we will display a small nag screen prior to frequent uploads and ask you to support the app development by buying DS Uploader for a small amount. You can always chose to ignore the nag screen and the app will still work fully. Thank you for your help!
✓ Beautiful animations
✓ Facebook Integration
✓ Customizable spoken voice message when battery is low
✓ Customizable spoken voice message when the battery is fully charged
✓ Customize to speak your name in order to get your attention
✓ Customizable colors from the entire color palette
✓ Additional battery information such as temp, voltage, health etc.
✓ Works as both an application and a widget
✓ Beautiful elegant design
✓ Supports Android 2.1 and up
Follow us for the latest news at:
talking battery widget monitor charge source best indicator level power status voltage pro meter usage tts speech voice
Bike doesn't have a cycling speedometer and odometer? This is the app for you! Just be sure to mount the phone safely on your bicycle. Also makes a great pedometer.
- Bonus: Free route recorder and trip logger.
1) The application notifies ‘Full Charge’ and ‘Low Battery’ status over the voice.
2) You can set the voice mode to ‘Male’ or ‘Female’ as you preferred.
3) Internet or Data connection not needed for voice notification
4) Configurable volume level for voice notification.
5) Four notification icon styles available in the current version.
6) Configurable low battery notification level
7) UI status updates only when the screen is ON. So it saves the battery consumption by the application even it runs in the background. (Voice notification works even the screen is OFF)
8) Enable/Disable notification icon from the status bar. (It will allow you to use only the voice notification service without displaying the battery status icon in the status bar.)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application
Keywords: battery status, battery monitor, battery notify, voice battery status, speak battery status, battery status speak, voice battery notify, voice battery, talking battery
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
You can also set an interval for automatic announcement of what the current time is.
* click your power button 2-3 times while the background service is running and it will say in a text to speech voice what the current time is.
* Used for example when you have earphones and telephone in your pocket, so you don't have to take it out to know what the time is.
* You might need to go into "voice input & output" -> "text to speech settings" to install TTS default data.
* Request a feature and i'll probebly add it, i read all comments and mails, even if i do not answer.
Give me some feedback in comments and suggestions about stuff you might want added
- when phone rings: the caller id (or number) of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts.
- when you receive a short message: the sender id based on your phone's stored contacts, and the message content (you must enable this from application settings)
- when you plug or unplug the phone charger
- announce battery low, and battery OK state
DS Talking Phone PRO uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine.
If you want that the contact name to be spoke in your language you must install a text to speech engine that supports you language (ex.: Ivona)
In DS Talking Phone PRO you can set volume for the spoken text to be different that ring volume.
It has a home screen widget for easing your access to settings.
After install, you must manually launch the application for the first time.
If you want to test before buy you may install DS Talking Phone. Is free and doesn't have annoying ads.