At last! You no longer have to wait for someone to organise a Charity event - You can fundraise anytime day or night, anywhere with FIT4CHANGE - The Fundraising App
Just download the Fit4Change App, Choose a Charity from the list, Select an Activity - Walk, Run, Cycle or Indoor - keep your phone on you and the App tracks your mileage and rewards money per mile which is paid from the advertising revenue generated when you use the App.
RAISE MONEY EVERY MILE YOU
WALK, RUN, CYCLE or EXERCISE INDOORS
FIT4CHANGE - the Fundraising App
FREE TO DOWNLOAD - FREE TO USE
FUNDRAISE FOR CHARITY ANYTIME!!
- You don't have to be a super athlete to fundraise with the Fit4Change App.
- Whether you are walking to the shops or walking the dog, cycling to work (cycling with the dog!) - for all of these the Fit4Change App tracks your mileage and pays your chosen charity money per mile you cover. The money is raised from the advertising revenue generated when you use the App engaging with the advertisers and also commissions from any offers you take in My Offers section of the Menu.
- There is no compulsion to take any offers but we have included a good range and regularly adding more so there should be something there for everyone.
- If you buy from any of the links like Amazon, please make sure you are logged out of their App or website on your phone before using the link in our App otherwise your purchase will not raise any commission for your charity. You should also log-out after every purchase.
SHARE YOUR EFFORTS
- Invite your friends to join you - little and often adds up to a lot. Over 20 million people in the UK donated to charities last year. If they each walked 1 mile a week for a year with the Fit4Change App, this would raise over £50M for Charity!!
- You can share your results on social media so the charities know that you are using the Fit4Change App to fundraise for them.
- If you can't find your charity, email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to get them on.
FUNDS ARE PAID BY ADVERTISERS
- Engaging with the advertisers as you use the App - tapping on the ads and/or taking any offers you like, all raise revenue that goes to your chosen charity.
- If you regularly purchase from Amazon, Holland & Barrett and many of the companies in the My Offers section of the Menu, these all raise between 2% - 20% of the sale price for your chosen Charity.
- Fit4change collects these revenues quarterly and pays 75% to the Charities retaining 25% for its operation (please see http://www.fit4change.com/terms-conditions/).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.