1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Capital Management (HCM)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Add your commonly used transactions to your favorites list to save you time in the future.
Women will swoon at your seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of SAP when you have this app in your pocket!
For people who are wondering what SAP SCN Forums is... its a forum for all SAP : developers, partners, customers to interact and build much more stronger SAP platform.
We would like to listen from you, if you need any other forums to be added.
This is not an SAP official App for android.
Ever wanted to quickly search help.sap.com whilst in a meeting, or in transit? Don't have a laptop or PC nearby? This app provides an easy way to lookup help.sap.com and get the information you need .... fast!
Developed by John Moy for the SAP Community.
NOTE: This application requires a network connection to operate. Alterations to the site help.sap.com may affect the operation of this application. Slow network connections can lead to poor performance of the application. This application provides a subset of features offered by help.sap.com.
- Designed for Android devices (iOS version also available)
- Tailor search categories to display in your search window, to match your own installation systems and versions.
- Automatically retrieves new categories as they become available.
- Search results display up to 10 search hits.
- Choose to open a search page within the app or share the link with other apps on your device.
- Daniel Da Vinci, Dagfinn Parnass, Sascha Wenninger, Abhinav Tayal, Thorsten Franz, SAP AG
This application returns web pages served by help.sap.com. Content returned by this application is owned and copyright to SAP AG. For SAP AG copyright notices, disclaimers and legal information please see
SAP, R/3, mySAP, mySAP.com, xApps, xApp, SAP NetWeaver, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
This application requires a network connection to operate. This application provides a subset of capabilities and search results offered by help.sap.com. Alterations to the site help.sap.com may affect the operation of this application.
For support queries please go to www.johnmoy.com/myhelp
myHelp for SAP Professionals Android App is provided under a Simplified BSD License as follows:
Copyright (c) 2011, John Moy
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work seamlessly both online and offline and collaborate with colleagues insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Drill down to single metrics and events
Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
1. Editor (Lite)
2. My Library - save ABAP source code into "SAP-i Access" server
3. SAP-i Library - Source Code collection from SAP-Interface Community
4. System Login - Integrated with all "SAP-i Access" application
5. SAP Setting - Configuration to connect SAP Server
Minimum Requirement :
1. User ID "SAP-i Access" (Free registration at www.sap-interface.com)
2. Android : v3.2
3. Resolution : 800x400
4. RAM : 512 MB
-- This application is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG --
Just export your ABAP code to a .txt file and either email it to your Android device or load it onto your SD card and open.
ABAP Cookbook will store all your code in one place with syntax highlighting and the ability to easily share your code.
Supports Phones and also Tablets running Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich.
Provide HCM People has created the application System Monitor ( SysMonitor) to provide the ability to monitor the most important data of your SAP system from anywhere.
• Online Users: you can view all users connected to your SAP system and corresponding connection details (transaction, terminal, connection time, etc ...).
• Jobs: main information about SAP Jobs that are runnning, are performed or to be executed will be at your disposal, as well as relevant details (Status, Delay, Started date & time etc…).
• Dumps: Finally, you can view the Dumps that have occurred in your SAP system on a specified date and detailed information about them (Dump ID, User, Server, etc ...).
On Android: Release 2.2 and higher. (Multilanguage EN&ES)
SAP: SAP ERP 6.0 and its Enhancement Packages.
SAP, R/3, mySAP, xApps, xApp, SAP NetWeaver, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Key features of SAP Leave Request for Android
• Create new leave requests, adding notes and choosing an alternate approver when necessary
• View status and details of current time off and leave requests
• Request changes to leave requests
• Review time account balances
Note: To use SAP Leave Request with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
To access app option menu please reset the application data in the main Andriod menu or change your SAP_ALL password on your workstation/laptop.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
More from developer
You can have fun, lose time and train your memory/brain at the same time, playing this game.
This game features a smart way of tracking your memory skills by using a points system which rewards you for remembering more cards in a row (there is a bonus pool, which is growing with each pair found without a mistake; of course the bonus is bigger with harder difficulties). You don't have timers to stress you.
- different level of difficulties from number of playing cards( kids, fun, normal, mnemonist ) or by image set
- 4 high-resolution quality image sets to choose from and others to come. ( cartoon animals, fruits, flags, animals)
- high scores for each image set
- On-line Leaderboards with scores. (you can play as quest also)
- new points system to reward your skills
- smooth and simple game-play (e.g. you don't have to wait, if you got a wrong pair)
- also for Tablets (tested on Nexus 7)
If you find bugs, please send me an e-mail, so I can answer to it.
Please rate this game and leave a comment.