Find codes by application, transaction title, or task to perform, and benefit from comprehensive descriptions of when and how to use a transaction.This application works in offline and also having functionality to add your new T-codes.
This app currently has the SAP transaction codes (tcodes) from the following SAP modules:
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Resources(HR)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
For people who are wondering what SAP SCN Forums is... its a forum for all SAP : developers, partners, customers to interact and build much more stronger SAP platform.
We would like to listen from you, if you need any other forums to be added.
This is not an SAP official App for android.
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Capital Management (HCM)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Link to the SAP Fiori Client help page: http://help.sap.com/fiori-client/
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
• Edit additional business-relevant data for documents and folders
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
SAP Mobile Documents requires the following permissions. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested:
• Device and app history: To enable users to send log files to report issues
• Photos/Media/Files: To enable users to upload photos, videos, audio, and any other file from other apps or USB storage to SAP Mobile Documents
• Pair with Bluetooth devices and access Bluetooth settings: To enable location of nearby documents hosted by iBeacon devices
• Modify system settings: To save user settings for the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app
• Access network state: To update the SAP Mobile Documents user interface when the network state changes
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
1. Financial Accounting (FI)
2. Human Capital Management (HCM)
3. Material Management (MM)
4. Sales and Distribution (SD)
5. Plant Maintenance (PM)
6. Production Planning (PP)
7. Quality Management (QM)
Printed session schedules will not be provided on site – so download the app, start browsing, and build your agenda now.
SAP TechEd && d-code app is the official interactive mobile app for the SAP TechEd && d-code conference in Las Vegas and Berlin, open to registrants only.
By downloading and logging in to the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use referenced therein and you consent to the use of your personal data which you provided when registering for the SAP TechEd && d-code event. Such consent includes, without limitation, that SAP and the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App administrator may process such personal data to allow you to engage in the activities at the SAP TechEd && d-code event as identified in the features.
You acknowledge that use of the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App will require personal data to be visible to other attendees who are using the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App. If you do not consent to the aforementioned use of your personal data, then do not download or log into the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App.
SAP has approved the use of its marks and logos in this application
· My Agenda: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, attendees, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website agenda builder.
· Agenda Builder: View and search the full conference agenda and apply filters based on your interests. You can favorite, view details, submit session feedback and take notes.
· Attendees and Exhibitors: See who’s at attending and participating in the event. Join the list to connect with fellow attendees.
· Networking: Intelligent networking that uses the registrant directory to recommend other attendees you may want to meet during the event. Connect with them through direct messaging.
· LinkedIn Connections: Personalize your conference by sharing your sessions with your LinkedIn connections and allowing your network to connect with you.
· Advanced Maps and Location Services: Maps are now more advanced with 3D plans of the venue, which can show you where you are and take you to where you want to go via Bluetooth and iBeacon™ technology.
· Social & News: Read current news and follow the conversation through our social channels.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
More about SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference:
· Visit the conference website : http://events.sap.com/sapandasug/en/home.html
· © Copyright/Trademark : http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/about/legal/copyright/index.html
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Support Desk for Android
• Display your customer messages inbox
• Search and display SAP Notes
• Open and book remote connections
• Store remote support user and password in the secure container
• Contact the worldwide SAP Customer Interaction Center
You can have fun, lose time and train your memory/brain at the same time, playing this game.
This game features a smart way of tracking your memory skills by using a points system which rewards you for remembering more cards in a row (there is a bonus pool, which is growing with each pair found without a mistake; of course the bonus is bigger with harder difficulties). You don't have timers to stress you.
- different level of difficulties from number of playing cards( kids, fun, normal, mnemonist ) or by image set
- 4 high-resolution quality image sets to choose from and others to come. ( cartoon animals, fruits, flags, animals)
- high scores for each image set
- On-line Leaderboards with scores. (you can play as quest also)
- new points system to reward your skills
- smooth and simple game-play (e.g. you don't have to wait, if you got a wrong pair)
- also for Tablets (tested on Nexus 7)
If you find bugs, please send me an e-mail, so I can answer to it.
Please rate this game and leave a comment.
The intersecting planets from the two ellipse rings, can be moved from one ring to another.
There are two play modes:
- single try: you have to arrange 8 similar planets without time limit. Try to do it using fewer moves.
- time trial: you start with a limited time, and when you finish it, you get more time and points. Try to finish as many times as you can and gather more points, discover new planets.
- very simple gameplay (touch and drag to rotate rings) but not easy to master
- two play modes (time trial and single try)
- Single try mode uses a random generation logic, but controlled to minimize luck
- beautiful space graphics/effects
- local best score/moves
- 2 Online Leaderboards
- 13 Online Achievements
- no ads!
Optimized for HD Ready resolution (1280x720) and up, but can be played also on 800x480 resolution.