Inspired by the classic Simon color memory game.
How good is your memory? How about your reflexes?
Find out with MemoryBlock! Match your wits against the computer!
Perfect for on-the-go gaming!
*Classic Simon gameplay you know and love!
*Train your brain while you play!
*Four Speed Levels
*Four Sound Options
*Tracks Your Best Scores
*Pick Up and Play Anywhere, Anytime!
*Bonus SPEED Mode
*Test and improve your reflexes!
Remember Simon from your childhood? We do. Check out the new and improved MemoryBlock with HD graphics, update gameplay, and of course some booyah enhanced features!
KW: Simon, Memory, Bop-It, Colors, C5G, Classic, Vintage, Old School, Memorize, Simon Says, SIMON
- Sounds: Classic, Animal, Phone
- Number of buttons: 2 to 10
- Timeout: bar or clock at center
- Full screen
- Hide button lamps
- Speed: Slow, normal, fast or increasing
- Show only new buttons
- New pattern each level
- Timeout: 1s, 2s, 3s, 10s or No limit
- Level increase: 1-5 new buttons/round
- Can play without colors
- Move buttons at random each round, must remember colors
- PI mode, always use 3.1415...
- Multiplayer: 2-5 players
- IQ-mode - Do not repeat, instead continue pattern.
- Rectangular buttons in dial pad style, optional.
- High score store all game preferences, can be restored.
- Hide button lamps (harder)
- Extra life: 0-3 lives optional.
Many game options can be combined.
High score can be replayed, continued or used to restore settings as it was when scored.
* Online game play. Challenge your friends or a random person across the world.
* Game statistics
* AI with 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard and expert)
* Ability to switch between single and multiplayer player game modes.
* Ability to switch between different board sizes (3x3, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10)
* On boards bigger than 3x3, player should put 5 marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row to win the game. Also known as "Gomoku" or "5 in a row" game.
* Game board themes (Green, Gray, White, Orange)
* Vibration on 2 players game mode
* Ability to select who goes first - X or O
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) rules:
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. If the grid is full and there is no winner, the game ends in a draw.
Game FAQ: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=631
Game page at VMSoft web site: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=138
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vmsoftbg)
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/vmsoft_mobile)
Find us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/115848179276727103841)
Hit 'play now' button and the site will match you up with other available online chess players. Playing live multiplayer chess has never been easier.
The live chess game has time control. You can play 15 minute, 5 minute or 1 minute games. Other chess board settings are also available.
There are also 1000 chess problems and tactics. There are easy, normal and difficult problems to solve in nexus chess online. "Chess is 99 percent tactics (Teichmann)"
- Real-time live chess play
- 1 minute,5 minutes and 15 minutes live chess games
- One button click instant opponent matching
- Configurable chessboard
- Game export to PGN
- 1000 chess problems and tactics
- Opponents from all over the world
- Phone and tablet support
Check out www.nexuschess.com for the web version of our chess game.
Each round you will have to solve the same solitaire game as your opponent. The first one to solve it will win the game and improve his rating.
See world, country and personal stats based on ELO multiplayer ranking system. Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date on all the latest Solitaire Challenge news and posts from our 'Fans' and 'Followers'.
- Undo moves using the back button
- Click on column in order to be able to select/move a card or a group of cards
- Use menu button and 'Reset' in order to revert to initial solitaire state
- You can always drag back cards you have already put in the card deck/slots
- Post your achievement on Facebook or Twitter
All you need is an internet connection, quick mind and quick fingers!
This is the only solitaire game on the market where all the games are solvable!
If you think that you are a master, try to do this in real time against your friends or other players from the internet. If not, try to improve your skills and become a real gamer.
See world, country and personal stats based on ELO multiplayer ranking system. Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date on all the latest Snake Challenge news and posts from our 'Fans' and 'Followers'.
Each round you will have to solve the same game as your opponent. The first one to solve it will win the game and improve his rating.
See world, country and personal stats based on ELO multiplayer ranking system. Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date on all the latest brain challenge news and posts from our 'Fans' and 'Followers'.
- Click on "?" sign to turn cards
- Post your achievement on Facebook or Twitter
- Invite friends by e-mail
All you need is an internet connection, good memory and quick fingers!
The Cosmic Watch is an old-school, SCI-FI themed, 3D animated clock with touch controls and smooth screen to screen transitions.
- shows current time
- 3D animated dial and pistons
- piston motion can be configured differently
- automatic piston speed adjusting by phone battery level
- smartly implemented to keep your battery life long, and you happy
Stay tuned for awesome updates and even more eye-candy.