• Body Mass Index
BMI it's a marker of healthy body mass, based on individual's height and weight, that applies to adult men and women. To indicate BMI index simply enter person's measurements. The index and ideal weight will be displayed, as well as healthy BMI range.
• Daily calories intake calculator
You should also know your basal metabolic rate (BMR), or another words resting metabolic rate - it will help to understand your calorie intake needs and how many energy your body requires. Depending on your activity level will be estimated how many calories per day you should consume, to achieve your goals no matter is it weight loss or bulking.
• Body fat percentage
To use body fat calculator first you need to make some work. Measure your neck just below the level of Adam's apple, measure waist at the level of the belly button, and if you are a woman measure your hip where the buttocks protrude backward the most. To ensure an accuracy, take measurements three times and take the average. Enter data into app. Now you will know how to calculate body fat percentage. Army method used.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio
WHtR - is a simple measurement for assessment of lifestyle risk and overweight. Defined as the person's waist circumference, divided by the person's height. WHtR is a measure of the distribution of body fat. To get result measure your waist circumference above belly button, enter data. According to new research WHtR is a better predictor of heart disease and diabetes risk than BMI indicator.
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Weight tracker with option to track single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between devices or to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Multiple Language localization supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Withings, Aria, WiT
راقب وزنك - حسين البستان - الكويت
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Top 10 Best BMI Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• BMI Calculator - One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Support for BMI Calculator - Weight Loss:
Criticism, praise, problems with this BMI Calculator?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
© 2014 appovo.com - BMI Calculator
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight journal.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
• Fat Burning and Weight Loss
• Try promotional prices – limited time
• Fat Burning and Weight Loss exercises for everybody.
• Burn fat, calories and lose weight with bodyweight workouts.
• Only the best fat burning workouts to trim your body.
• With these fat burning workouts, you can train your body, whenever you want and wherever you want.
• Quick and easy to train and you don’t have to use any gym equipment.
• Your body loves our workouts. It is ideal for women who want their body to be shape all year around.
• Our workouts are simple to use and your body stays in good health all the time.
• Workouts by Certified Personal Trainers.
• You need internet connection to make the app work
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
This app also calculates your BMI and suggests your ideal weight as your goal to reach.
Your weight is displayed in chart format, allowing you to easily check your daily weight changes and follow your progress toward your target weight.
In addition to this you can also track your :
• body measurements
• blood pressure
• sporting activities
• cholesterol levels
- Simple data entry
- Weight tracker
- Visualization of your diet plan in a simple chart format.
- Calculation of your ideal weight based on age, height, gender
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Ultimate weight goal/target
- Imperial and metrics units.
Expanded settings panel will additionally enable:
• Exporting of all data to Excel or .txt file
• Forwarding exported data to any e-mail address
• Creating data backups
The application supports the following languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, 中文
The "Scaless" application is intended only to record weight fluctuations and related information. The “Scaless” is not a substitute for a doctor's advice or visit; therefore, do not make radical changes to any treatment you may be already following without prior consultations with a doctor or specialist.
The Supplier of the application, "Freshware", accepts no responsibility for incurred damages resulting from use of the application.
※ Available languages : English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Русский, Português, Svenska, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
Build an A+ Body with A+ Weight Manager!!
A+ Weight Manager is a weight control application that helps you control your weight.
With self-explanatory UI and simple steps, it is easy for anyone to use.
Record and modify your weight up to three times daily.
You can use the Note feature as your diary or reminder.
View the details of your weight and observe your weight changes in a list or graph.
You can protect your privacy by setting the password.
Easy to back up and repair.
Record and modify your weight on digital scale daily.
- Record your weight in the morning, at noon, and in the evening.
- You may modify your current or previous weight at anytime.
- Note feature for diary or reminder.
- Easy to open the calendar to set the date.
View your BMI, My Physical Shape, Target Weight, Current Weight, Daily Change, Weekly Change, Monthly Change, and many more.
- View Today's Weight
- View Yesterday's Weight
- View Last Week's Weight
- View Last Month's Weight
- View All (Open up the calendar to choose the date.)
Monitor your weight change in list view.
- View Average Daily Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Weekly Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Monthly Weight Change in list view.
Compare your weight change with normal weight and target weight in a graph.
- View today's weight change graph (morning, noon, evening).
- View Daily Weight Change Graph
- View Weekly Weight Change Graph
- View Monthly Weight Change Graph
※ The range of normal weight on the graph is indicates -10% to +10% of average weight of male and female calculated by the standard weight formula. This does not always match your BMI.
You can update your information and password.
- Set your gender.
- Set your height.
- Set your target weight.
- Set to turn your password on/off.
- Activate Lock feature.
- Languages and Unit.
- Backup and Repair Instructions.
※ If you move to a year with no record of weight from list or graph, the screen will be frozen for a moment, but this is not an error.
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
- Simple data entry
- Scrollable, zoomable chart
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Daily KCal estimate
- Visualisation of your diet plan in the chart
- Import/Export to Excel (.csv)
- Synchronization with Withings (download only)
- Withings real-time push notifications
Libra asks for the following permissions:
- Internet: Withings sync and showing ads
- Access network state: Required by the ads library
- Write external storage: Importing and exporting the database
- Receive boot completed: To reset the daily reminder on reboot
- Get accounts: Receive push notifications from the Withings service
- C2DM receive: Also required for push notifications
- Wake lock: Handling of received notifications