★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Если вы оказались в незнакомом месте, приложение покажет, какие остановки есть поблизости и что на них останавливается. Маршрут любого автобуса или трамвая можно посмотреть на карте — так вы легко поймёте, подходит он вам или нет.
Данные о транспорте в реальном времени доступны для следующих городов: Москва, Московская область, Санкт-Петербург, Екатеринбург, Казань, Омск, Нижний Новгород, Новосибирск, Пермь, Воронеж, Калининград, Красноярск, Челябинск, Череповец, Липецк, Астана.
Список видов транспорта может отличаться по городам.
Новые города и возможности появятся в следующих обновлениях.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Whether you are a student, a tourist or a local, Transport Urban is the perfect journey planner kit: map, stops, routes, directions and everything else you might need, all wrapped up in a smooth interface. Plan your routes in seconds, share them with your friends or save them for later viewing, buy tickets & subscriptions*.
- clean and easy to use interface;
- map with bus / tram / subway stations;
- easy to understand, step-by-step directions;
- estimated distances, times and journey costs;
- visual feedback: view / explore your route on the map;
- search: streets & relevant points of interest;
- gps: set your current location as departure / arrival point;
- advanced planning options;
- Romanian & English languages;
- always up to date.
* tickets and/or subscriptions are currently available only in selected cities.
Why all the extra permissions?
- read / edit / receive / send SMS - we use this permission to send, receive and display tickets and subscriptions; see cities list for availability
- other permissions are used for checking network connectivity, GPS location, caching maps and data on your SD card, push notifications etc.
Note: Internet connection required - no offline mode (yet). To ensure fast and up to date results, route calculations are performed by our web server.
Visit our full-featured web app at: www.transporturban.ro
The app works without a network connection and provides timetables for the following Minsk public transport:
Application features :
- view information about all public transport routes in Minsk
- view information about the route stops list
- timetables for each stop
- save favorite routes and stops for quick access
- automatic update of timetables (when network is available)
Теги: minsktrans, minsk, minsk transport
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
The application is a convenient stop searching for the keyword and the search stops near your location (you need the GPS module in the phone). You can also create a list of favorite stops, which use every day.
In future versions we will add more features, including viewing the route network of the city, building the optimal route of travel on public transport.
Forecasts are calculated on the basis of traffic information which we provide our partners in the regions. So, if you do not find a route in the forecasts, it either means that transport is not equipped with GLONASS / GPS terminal or the terminal is faulty / not working at the moment, either to us, in principle, does not receive information on the route.
Forecasts on the server are updated every 20-40 seconds, the calculation takes into account the current traffic jams.
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English and Spanish translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Il est recommandé d'avoir au préalable téléchargé Google Maps pour le bon fonctionnement de cette application.
Casa Tramway est l'application pour trouver toutes les stations du Tramway de Casablanca ainsi que les horaires et les fréquences. Cette application contient un carte de toutes les stations ainsi que leur photo. Il est aussi possible de naviguer vers une station.
De nombreuses mises à jours sont à venir.
Les principales fonctions actuelles sont :
- Carte de toutes les stations
- Liste de toutes les stations
- Fiche de toutes les stations avec leur photo
- Marquage de la position actuelle sur la carte
- Navigation vers une station
Les fonctions à venir dans les prochaines mises à jour :
- Mise à jour des photos
Toutes les informations de cette application sont extraites du site officiel du Tramway de Casablanca (http://www.casablancatransports.ma).
Crédit graphique :
- Reda Jouibli
You are in Rome and you need to know when the next bus is coming ? or find the nearest bus stop ? or what is the bus route of a line ?
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 180.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
★ Stefano Arnone "The best app for live bus info Easy to play with, lots of info and it works! Indeed the best app on the market!"
★ Yabebal T. "The best app for rome public transport!"
★ Naomi C. "Great app Really useful to know when buses are coming. Easy to use with a lot of info."
★ Jennifer C. "Brilliant app. This app helped us plan our routes and got us back every time we found ourselves somewhere unfamiliar. Really flexible - you can plan a route ahead, or search for stops nearby, or key in a bus number to see all the stops on the route. It suggests different routes depending on low, medium or high walking preferences."
★ Nicko Ad. "Cool. Its make me riding a bus easier"
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by muoversiaroma.it (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità) and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
Data source: ATAC, Roma Mobilità ( ATAC Autobus, Bus Roma, ATAC Metropolitana, Metro Roma)
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to email@example.com. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus Rome in every aspects.
You can be notified automatically through twitter when we update database (http://twitter.com/#!/rhatec/).
TransportMTL allow users to easily access public transportation schedule for Montreal. All schedules are available offline. You can browse, search and bookmark any departure (bus, subway and train). If you need a reminder to catch your bus, subway or train ? Set a custom notification ! Support STM, STL, AMT, RTL, CIT, MRC and the METRO. We also have maps for the metro and the trains.
Full transport service list:
STL Société de Transport de Laval
STM Société de Transport de Montréal
RTL Réseau de Transport de Longueuil
AMT Agence Métropolitaine de Transport
AMTBUS Autobus Express de l'AMT (90 Express Chevrier)
CITCRC CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan
CITHSL CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent
CITLA CIT Laurentides
CITLR CIT le Richelain
CITPI CIT La Presqu'île
CITROUS CIT Roussillon
CITVR CIT Vallée du Richelieu
CRTL CRT Lanaudière
MRC2M OKA Express
MRCLASSO MRC L'Assomption
MRCLM MRC les Moulins
OMITSJU Ville de Sainte-Julie
Key Features included in this app:
- Register once on any app or through RTA portal & use the same credentials across RTA apps, alternatively use your My ID credentials to access the apps
- Familiar Look and Feel across Applications
- RTA has enabled transactional services on the mobile applications with the Dubai Smart Government payment gateway, mPay and ePay, to enable Customers with secure payment gateways
- Ability to rate RTA smart services by providing valuable feedback to enhance the customer experience
- Report Technical issue directly within the app
- Proactive reminders & notifications that allow customers to take timely action
- Ability to view real time information of your RTA products through interactive widgets
- Locate RTA service centers closest to your location through GPS functionality
List of Services included in this app:
- Top up Nol card
- Inquire card balance
- Apply for personalised Nol card
- Apply for Nol special design card
- Track your card application
- Personalise your Silver and Gold card
The Roads and Transport Authority's vision is to serve its diverse Customer segments through the development of smart mobile applications tailored for its Customers’ unique needs.
For best user experience, Kindly use the app with Android 4.4 and above