Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
When you activate the application a notification warns you that turning off the automatic screen has been turned off and the screen will remain active.
Pressing on the app the display will be set again by the timeout they were selected first.
To check the accessibility of server, the application uses one of three protocols: HTTP, TCP or ECHO.
Allows you to use standard ping tools for check any hosts.
Allows receive a list of IP entries for selected host (nslookup like)
Also allows you to check the route to the selected host with help traceroute command. This operation requires the ROOT access and may be not accessible for some devices!
Free version limited to 3 servers.
- check server ping
- check server ports (ex: 21, 80, 443, ...)
- get custom information from servers (ex: Load average)
"Server monitor" by BRL tehnologies does not require any login/password for monitoring your server. The custom informations are got by reading a web file. You can use a text file upgraded by your server or you can use for example a php file.
You can color information line starting with one of the following colors: "RED:", "GREEN:", "ORANGE:" or "WHITE:".
More information on http://android.brl-technologies.com "Server monitor"
In the sample file you have the PHP functions: Hostname, Date system, Uptime, Load average, Apache CPU, Apache RAM, Apache PS, Mysqld CPU, Mysqld RAM, Mysqld PS, Max clients and Disk usage. You can add much more.
Exemple of protocols/ports: HTTP, HTTPS, 8080, ftp, ftps, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, ... You can also ping your servers.
This application is very useful for webmaster and administrator. You watching if your server is up or down.
If your friend using your cell so he/she can't access your mobile's WiFi, Bluetooth, Internet without your permission.
# Disable WiFi in your cell phone.
# Disable Mobile Data in your cell phone.
# Disable Bluetooth in your cell phone.
*** How to disable service ***
# Login with your password .
# In main screen just check appropriate checkbox to disable service.
Tags : Wifi, Bluetooth, Internet , Mobile Data, Disable Service, Disable , Restrict Service, Protect.
Easily view all server / site status in the same interface
Check the server / site status details
View server / site status charts
Add contacts to server / site
You can monitor Web server, Email server, DNS server, FTP server, VPN server, etc.
Monitor web sites based on the domain name / IP address, support HTTP / HTTPS protocol, you can manually add / modify HTTP return code for monitoring.
More features are constantly updating ...
- HTTP, HTTPS and FTP files monitoring
- independant schedule and notification options for each site
- customizable default values to save time
- network availability detection to avoid false alarms
- roaming mode to avoid being charged for internet usage when travelling
- auto-start at boot time option
- XML import/export feature to share your sites list and do team-monitoring
- real-time updated user interface
- french and english versions
Net Monitor is optimized to save your battery.
★★65% off till March 10th 2014!!★★
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
Immediately know when your website / server is down. Start monitoring your server for Free.
What Is NOC Zone?
NOC Zone is a hosted server monitoring service that will keep you updated regarding any fault you are facing with your servers and websites.
How It Works?
NOC Zone -works server side- pokes your server's protocols from multiple locations to gather data regarding connection. if something went wrong, you are notified through the app instantly! NOC Zone analyze the gathered data and generates useful information for you.
NOC Zone will keep you updated with any changes regarding the status of the monitored protocols through mobile notifications (cloud messages). We also offer an SDK that allows you to send customized notifications from your server to your device.
Handling All Protocols?
NOC Zone can handle monitoring any type of protocol. Using NOC Zone protocol builder you can add any port over UDP and TCP and NOC Zone will analyze the received data, as well as receive notification and reports regarding the built protocol (custom protocol).
Why I Need Monitoring?
Every minute your server is down, might leave unhappy users, or turn away new potential customers, so it is critical to know that your server is down immediately in order to take proper action.
Server Monitor is resource friendly.
meaning it will not drain neither your battery nor your bandwidth, as your servers are being monitored at the host level by NOC Zone servers and not on your mobile. Your phone is just our target when it's the time to alert you about any connectivity issues related to services running on any of your servers.
- Monitoring of FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, MySQL, Proxy, SVN , PING and your custom protocol/port.
- Add up to 10 server and their services for free, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Immediate Push Notifications for Android app and Google Chrome Extension.
- With our free PHP SDK, setting up your costumed notifications will never be easier.
- More detailed statistics of your website and servers performance will be available soon, giving you a historical record of all incidents.
- Custom protocols (currently available from website only)
- http monitor
- https monitor
- mysql monitor
- ftp monitor
- proxy monitor
- custom port monitor
and the ICMP PING test
To use the Server Monitor Android app you first need to have a NOC Zone account. Sign up for a free account through the app or at http://noczone.com to learn more about our services and get the latest updates!
- More exciting features are yet to come!
Rate our app and leave a comment.
Try our Chrome Extension : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/noczone-server-monitoring/nlbikipohdepkffnnhcplbmcnndikkpe
Try our fast support center : https://noczone.com/#contact (reply in less than 1 hour for members)
Note: Our PRO app has the ability to keep an eye on your servers at all times! Some commands or stats are not available on all Media Temple services.
Issue commands to your servers:
- Add Temp Disk Space
- Set Root Password
- Set Plesk Password
- Flush Firewall
Monitor stats with Media Temple's ProDev service:
- Network throughput
- Disk space
Use your (mt) API key to log in. This can be done by manually entering (pasting) the API key, or by scanning a QR code which can be generated through our tool at droiddevil.com
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
- Microsoft SQL (MsSQL)
- Sybase (ASE)
* PostgreSQL has limited functionality due to the differences in structure versus other SQL servers. You may still do just about anything but certain features such as selecting tables and quick keys will not be supported with PostgreSQL. Planning on further integration with PostgreSQL.
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Reconnect on disconnect
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Built in pagination
★ REQUEST FEATURES ★
Request features or assistance at:
It doesn't take much effort to rate this application after a few uses so please do.
★ CAUTION ★ Use this tool with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROPing tables/database, TRUNCATE, etc. Anything you do will be done "live". If not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
It tests the connection by retrieving the main Google page (http://www.google.com) in two different ways:
* An HTTP connection (the type of connection used by the browser and other web apps)
* A basic socket connection (a type of connection used by other apps)
It also logs other information about your device and connection status, such as:
* The network type (WiFi, mobile/EDGE, mobile/HSPA, etc)
* The WiFi SSID or APN
* The device's location (latitude, longitude)
* The cell tower's ids
* The signal strength (from 0 to 4)
* Other information...
You can send yourself a report of the collected data, in several formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, KML, the raw database). The report will also contain a summary of the success rate of the connection tests, per cell tower.
This was developed in collaboration with BoD: http://jraf.org
This app is open source. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/BoD/network-monitor/
NOTE 1: This app has not been tested on CDMA devices. If your operator uses CDMA (ex: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, etc), please contact me with any issues before rating the app. I'd be happy to have your feedback :)
NOTE 2: This app is a diagnostic/debugging app which may use a lot of battery.
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
Set CPU functions has been added back, if you don't know what you are doing, please don't use this function, otherwise, you could brick your phone!
% if you enter SetCPU function, but frequency or governor is empty, it means your CPU couldn't be online, please reboot your phone and try again.
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
The Lite edition only allows SELECT statements to be run. The full version allows you to run any SQL statement, as well as copy and export results to CSV.
This version is optimised for Honeycomb Tablets.
More from developer
- No APN renaming
- No ads, no charge
To use it, you must first add it to the home screen like any other widget.