SEA STATUS is the official application of the National Association of Professional Diving and Lifeguards in Romania.
According to World Health Organization statistics, over 400,000 people are rising annually in the world, which is the second most important cause of accidental death. Therefore, the existence of lifeguard services in all areas where there are organized public beaches is obligatory.
The SEA STATUS application is a help tool, first of all! In addition to lifeguard services, the app provides all those who want to enjoy beach and sea a quick tool to inform and report critical situations in the area. Depending on the color of the flags in the area you are in, the application will send different alerts to indicate the safety or danger status.
At the same time, with this application, you can discover the necessary information about preparing a person's life-saving process, rescue equipment, and useful tips for tourists, locals, but also for those who supervise seafarers.
What useful information can you find in the SEA STATUS application?
- Flag signage on the beach by the lifeguard;
- Location of the rescue bases depending on the area you are in;
- Information about air temperature, wind speed and direction, water temperature, wave height and sea condition.
- Tips for saving a person from the dead;
- Prepare the rescue person and the rescue procedure;
- Rescue equipment;
- Tips for tourists and locals;
- Tips for those who supervise children on the seashore;
- Preparing bathing;
- Safe swimming distance from the sea;
- Equipment required for swimming.
We are glad to help all tourists with such an extremely useful application, currently available for the beaches of Mamaia and Constanta. Soon the application will include the other beaches on the Romanian seaside.
We await your suggestions and opinions at firstname.lastname@example.org.