Basic tool for collecting data on white stork nesting in Romania. The white stork is a protected species, and the first step to help it is to know how many pairs have their nest in Romania and what is the number of chicks.
HOW IT WORKS:
To register a nest, follow these steps:
- turn on your phone's GPS
- start the application
- Get as close to the nest as possible
- mark the location
- fill in the data about the nest
- take a picture of the nest
- save the data (if you have already marked the location correctly, as close to the nest as possible, do not update it before saving)
- send data (both sent and unsynced data appear in the list, so it's easy to keep track of)
FIND OUT MORE:
For more information, visit http://www.sor.ro/Uite-Barza
To access the account and to view all the data, visit http://berzeleromaniei.sor.ro
Please note that the application does not work on Huawei phones without Google Services.