The best way of measuring an air guns power output without a an actual chronoscope!
Chrono Connect Mobile Lite will monitor the speed of pellets leaving your air gun, rifle, pistol and display the speed and power for you in your chosen speed and power units.
Lite version requires you to enter all pellet and distance details manually and will measure the speed of 3 shots at a time. Prove to yourself it works before going Pro!
Pro version includes many advanced features not in this Lite version including.
- Unlimited shots in one go ( no 3 shot 'Lite' limit ).
- Full list of shots in the string.
- Graph of shots in the string.
- Full shot and string management.
- Comprehensive pellet database ( no need to manually enter weights and BC values for most pellets )
- Comprehensive rifle and pistol database.
- Visual over power warnings.
Chrono Connect Mobile works by reading your gun firing a pellet over a known distance so all distances should be entered as accurately as possible to ensure accurate readings.
When set up and used properly, Chrono Connect Mobile can be within a few feet per second of a real chronoscope device.
This app was created because I have heard of people doing the following things to determine the power of their airguns when they don't have a chronograph.
- Shoot into a yellow pages and count how many pages were shot through.
- Shoot at the ground and measure the 'mushroom' of the pellet.
- Shoot a coffee can. Did it go through 1 or 2 sides?
- Shoot a soda can in various places, if it goes through X place its X power.
Chrono Connect Mobile is a far better way than any of these methods of determining the speed and power of your gun.
As there are variables that are beyond our control you should not rely on Chrono Connect Mobile as your sole method of recording speed and power and should test the power of your gun using a real chronoscope if in any doubt.
Use the BACK button (back) of your phone or tablet to return to the menu.
Each timer can be paused independently (by clicking it), restart or reset.
For any assistance or comments: chronometre.support @ opium-bleu.com
* battery widget;
* battery temperature widget
* SD storage widget.
Lowest battery consumption possible. Uses highly optimized code in order to conserve the battery life.
The widgets have the following sizes: 2x2 and 3x3. If you have android 2.3 installed you can see all the widgets grouped under Gauge Widgets, just like in screenshots. If you have android 2.2 or lower, please search for the following widgets: Battery Widget, Battery Temperature Widget and Storage Widget.
The Battery Widget shows the current battery charge percent (the needle) and the status of the battery: charging, discharging or full (the bottom text).
The Battery Temperature Widgets show the current battery temperature(the needle) and the voltage(the bottom text).
The Storage Widget shows the percentage of used space (the needle) on your SD card and the amount of free space (the bottom text).
The starting point (0 for Celsius, 52 for Fahrenheit) also corresponds to the ending point (100 for Celsius pr 232 for Fahrenheit). The difference is made by the color of the center image.
The color of the widgets will very depending on the status:
* for Battery Widget: it will start with a dark green at 100%, turning lighter until reaching 30%. Starting from this point the color will be red, varying in intensity until 0%.
* for Battery Temperature Widget: it will start with a dark green at 0 C or 52 F (52 F is not 0 C, but there where to many numbers on the gauge) until it reaches 45 C or 113 F. Starting from this point the color will be red, varying in intensity until 100 C or 232 F (your phone will be on fire anyway)
* for Storage Widget: it will start with dark green at 0% until 75%. Starting from this point the color will be red varying in intensity until it reaches 100%.
* if you use a task killer, add the GaugeService to ignore list or uninstall the task killer.
* this app is a home screen widget; long press on home screen to install; it won't show up in application launcher screen.
If you like the application please rate it. In this way more great features will be implemented.
More features will come, so if you miss some feature, please don't rate it bad, just send me an email and I'll implement that feature.
Future features if the app passes 10000 downloads :):
* more widgets
* themes/skins (you can see a preview in the last screen shot).
* To access the HELP section, press the Android menu button and choose HELP. You can also watch the presentation video to see how to play!
* The first time you access a game mode the application has to build the dictionary DB; it will take some time (1-5 minutes, depending on hardware); this is absolutely normal; please be patient and wait for the job to finish as the game won't work otherwise; this applies for each dictionary and occurs ONLY ONCE.
* please send an email if you have problems playing the game; your feedback would be very appreciated
You can purchase the Ad Free Version from the Amazon App Store - until Google will allow selling apps from my country.
A very challenging and addictive words game with a 127803 words dictionary for English and 354248 for Romanian. It is the Solitaire of Scrabble. Different from any other words game on the market.
How many words do you know? Are you ready to unlock the Walking Dictionary achievement? Or the ultimate Running Encyclopedia achievement?
The game engine uses a Scrabble like scoring system and the same letter distribution. The probability of an incoming letter is the same as if you would extract that specific letter from a Scrabble bag.
With Openfeint integration, you have 32 achievements with almost 650 Openfeint points. And more to come.
Please read the HELP section before playing the game. You can access the HELP section by pressing the Menu button and then chose HELP.
* the game only allows words with at least 4 letters and maximum 10 letters (board limit)
* the game engine recognizes 127803 English words and
354248 Romanian words
* the game has 2 modes: Word Hunter and Scrabblelissimo
* in Word Hunter the words are submitted automatically once they are created; the longest word possible will be submitted
* in Scrabblelissimo you have to manually highlight the word you want to submit with a drag gesture: you start from the first letter of a word until the last one (or viceversa)
* in Word Hunter words can me made in line, column or diagonal
* in Scrabblelissimo words can be made only on line or column
Tags: words, letters, scrabble, crosswords, openfeint, word it.
PERMISSIONS: Internet permission is used to display ads; System settings is needed on some devices to persist the Music settings.
A quick comparison
The old way:
* you send a love email to your girlfriend/boyfriend, telling him/her nasty things;
* you accidentally forget your phone on the table while going to the bathroom
* your parents "scans" your phone and finds the email
* you're screwed
The cool way:
* you open My Secret and start typing nasty things for your girlfriend/boyfriend
* you choose an image of an innocent puppy
* you set a Master Password
* you press Create Secret and send the resulted image using your email
* you accidentally forget your phone on the table while going to the bathroom
* your parents will "scan" the phone
* they'll just find an innocent puppy photo.
* how cute
Corner case: What if the parents are evil and know how to use My Secret:
* while the parents are looking to the innocent puppy they think that the picture may hide something else
* they try to open this picture using My Secret
* they can see the hidden text, but wait... it is encrypted
* they're screwed as they don't know your Master Password :)
Why not keep your secrets in something "visual" like photos. You will still be able to see your photos in any image viewer/editor and in the same time read the hidden text using My Secret. Everyone else will see just a simple photo. You will know that it hides something more ;)
What if someone uses My Secret to read my photos?
Even that someone else knows how to use My Secret and tries to read the secrets from your photos, you still have the possibility to set a password for your secrets. In this way, no-one will ever know your secret unless it has the password. The application uses military grade encryption to ensure the protection of your secrets (remember, ONLY IF YOU SET A MATER PASSWORD).
* The application needs FULL INTERNET ACCESS in order to display adds.
* The application needs access to EXTERNAL STORAGE read and write secret files.
* the application only works with PNG and JPEG photos
* your phone must have a SD-CARD installed, in order for this application to work
* while using My Secret please ensure you have around 5-10 MB free on your SD-CARD; the application needs some disk space for temp files
* please read the help section before adding bad rating/review; if you have questions, please send us an email.
* regarding the comment related to Droid X, the application was tested on Droid X and it works.
Keywords: secrets, photos, images, hide text, aes, encryption, hide text, hide secrets, photos, images, message, communication, MMS, email, SMS
The rules are simple: align 5 or more circles in line, column or diagonal and win points. The more circles you align, the more points you'll get. Unlock all achievements and gain Google Play Games points.
The application uses military grade encryption algorithm: SHA256 AND 128 bit AES.
The files can be decrypted with any application that uses the same encryption algorithm, as long as you use the same password.
Keywords: encrypt, encryption, decryption, AES, SHA256, cryptography.
* Remember all those aritcles that tells you how a secure password should look like? Something like this: +AseeET#}AhyutTBDFSew$. Of course, it is very hard to remember such a password.
* Here is where PassG helps. It will help you generate very strong password and keep track of them with minimum effort. You just have to remember one single password, that can be even one character long, because the generated password will still be very strong, and the probability that someone will find out your passwords is ... well... very very low.
How it works?
* PassG generates passwords using the Master Password that you will supply in the first screen and the name of an entry. Suppose the entry name is my yahoo account and the Master Pwd is 1234, the application will generate the password for this entry considering both my yahoo account and 1234.
There are a lot of other Password Manager apps out there. Why use PassG?
* The biggest advantage of using PassG is that it doesn't store your passwords anywere. Every time you enter the Master Password the application will generate your passwords "on the fly" using it's internal algorithm, that guarantees that if you enter the same Master Password every time, you get the same passwords for your entries.
* The application needs FULL INTERNET ACCESS in order to display adds
* The application needs access to EXTERNAL STORAGE in order to be able to import and export entries
The application uses the Base64 utility class under this license: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
Keywords: encryption, base64, algorithm, password generator, password manager.