✅ Can I monitor the exposure to EMF radiation?
✅ Can I identify sources which can contribute to my radiation exposure?
✅ Can I point out those levels which could affect my health condition?
If you're looking for an answer to these question, you're in the right place.
SAR stands for Specific Absorption Rate and it is used to measure exposure to EMF radiation.
So let's cut to the chase and describe how we actually measure SAR exposure:
1. Measurement of phone exposure - voice calls
2. Measurement of ambient exposure - cell sites and Wi-Fi networks
3. Map overlays for ambient exposure - heat map
Can't believe it and need some proof? Firstly, install SAR Watch. Then, you can try the following:
1. Go near a router and trigger a measurement. You'll observe that ambient exposure level for Wi-Fi has changed.
2. Make a phone call and speak for about 3 minutes. You'll observe that phone exposure level for calls has changed.
Why we need location permissions?
Location is needed in ambient measurement overlaying over the map.
Why we need to read phone status?
Every time you end a call, SAR Watch stores the duration of the call.
Why we need network state access?
We need it to collect our data for ambient SAR computation.