This is a beta version of an application which allows you to analyze the communication protocol over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or Ethernet (TCP only). It can be used in both direct or transparent mode.
More details are available in the application Help Menu or on my web site.
- Can be used on any Android device, with OS version > 2.0 and resolution >= 320x480. It works even on smaller screens, but it can become unusable;
- Possible to connect through Bluetooth (SPP profile), USB/Serial (PL2303, FT232, FT230X,PL2303 based) and Ethernet (TCP) both as client, server or in transparent mode as a combination of any two simple modes;
- In transparent mode it can be used as a redirector between Bluetooth, serial or Ethernet;
- Integrated 30 keys keypad which has a reserved space on the screen;
- Keypad can be used in different mode: letters (both smalls a caps), numbers (including hex and bin), symbols and Memory (Macro);
- All data to be sent is octet (byte) based and can be entered as char or by code (0-255) in decimal, hex or binary;
- Display the number of bytes to be send available in the buffer, including the string representation of them ( in UTF-8);
- The byte array is send only when you press enter key;
- You have the possibility to select the option to automatically add at the end of the buffer “classic” control characters: CR(code 13) and/or LF(code 10);
- 26 Memory locations where you can save some pre-defined byte arrays (no size limit) which then can be added by a single click;
- Large frame to display returned data (capacity dependent on font size);
- You can display returned data as one, two, four, eight or an unlimited number of values per row;
- Data can be displayed in different formats: char, binary, decimal or hex);
- Data can be considered per 8, 16, 32 or 64 bit;
- You can select between Little and Big Endian conventions for data longer than 8 bit;
- The total number of bytes in the receive buffer is displayed as a decimal value;
- Bluetooth pairing can be done inside the application if not done before;
- You can see name and MAC address for the local and remote Bluetooth device;
- You can see local IP address (useful when you initiate network in server mode;
- Remote host can be entered from the keypad as hostname or IP address;
- Local and remote ports can be entered through the numeric keypad;
Please send me your feedback.
This application contain Ads.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.