Orphaned? Reads messages well but upgraded to the pro version so I could reply via voice but function does not seem to work, Nexus 5 Kitkat 4.4
Bleh Volume fluctuates horribly. Fails to read incoming sms and then reads a whole bunch when it's least convenient. I think I'm gonna trash this one.
Half works Reads my texts but not my phone calls. Also doesn't allow me to do voice commands like reply. Won't even give the beeps!
Works well. Announces calendar alerts, messages and calls Fixes AT&T removal of voice from hands free mode in US
Lost? Is this app being supported anymore? I sent to emails asking for help. Everything read through my Bt and speaker phone at the same time? I have watch the video and checked my settings? As as stated below unable to use any voice commands?? Please Let me know if this app is still support? Closest app i have found to so what i am looking for. Would love to rate 5 stars...
Life Saver I am using this Application to get audible voice alerts from my home automation gear. Works perfectly. Would be nice to disable it speaking where the notification is coming from. I realize that's silly for most users... But not for me :)
- Can now read full Whatsapp and Hangout messages
- Fixed compatibility with Floating Notifications
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved contact recognition
- Fixed Google Hangouts compatibility
- Possible fix for not restarting service when its killed (bluetooth bug)
- Made some default phrases customizable
- Added option to cancel reading if volume down button is pressed
- Added option to not read caller name/number for SMS