TV Remote for Samsung
allows you to control your Samsung Smart TV just like real remote with lots of latest features like mirroring DLNA, shaking and voice controls, sleep timer and media player etc.
Tired of trying so many apps without any results and not tried this TV Remote Control app then what's the point? Now what, Download this free app right now, because this is exactly what you are looking for.
It works in 2 modes. Either on your home WiFi network or Infrared IR blaster. WiFi Mode
- You must have WiFi connected Samsung Smart TV
- Connect your phone to same WiFi network
- Launch the app and accept confirmation message appears on your Samsung TV screen.
- Confirmation message can be accepted in your Samsung TV Settings at Menu → Network → AllShare Settings
in case if it is rejected by mistake
- All Remote buttons are supported except TV ON. Because your TV is not connected to the WiFi when its switched off, so it can not process the WiFi commandsInfrared IR Blaster Mode
- Inbuilt IR Blaster must be present in your phone such as Samsung Galaxy S, Note 4, LG G3/G4/G5, HTC ONE, Xiaomi Mi / Redmi etc.
- No additional hardware is required for Samsung TV remote app.How to find IP Address of your Smart TV?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKe29tzG3V8&feature=youtu.beHow to Usehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en17x65J5pw&feature=youtu.beAdvanced Detailshttps://www.spikesroidapps.comFeature List✓
Long press support for volume/program/left-right-up-down buttons✓
Image mirroring feature. Watch photos/audio/video on your TV✓
Choose TV to Play/Pause/Mute on Incoming call✓
Volume Control by side buttons✓
Shake phone to play/pause media✓
Voice recognition Commands to control your TV✓
Type Text or URL directly from application to TV ✓
Sleep Timer and Audio/Video Player✓
Macro function. Multiple operation with single click✓
Manual configuration of TV IP AddressSupported LED/LCD TV (WiFi Mode)
- Samsung TV - B Series (Must Install "Remote Lan Control" via content library. Procedure is explained here
) - released in 2009
- Samsung TV - C Series (using internet) - released in 2010
- Samsung TV - D/E/F/G Series (using All Share) - released in 2011-2014
- Samsung TV - H/J/K Series (using All Share) - released in 2014-2016
- Samsung TV - L/M/N Series (using All Share) - released in 2017
- Blue Ray Disc Player with Smart Hub featureSupported LED/LCD TV (Infrared IR Mode)
- All TV (Inbuilt infrared IR is required in your phone)
We are NOT affiliated with Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and this app is an Unofficial product.Install this Smart TV Remote app and control your TV with lots of other features like Sleep timer, Samsung Smart View, Shaking feature, voice recognition etc.