TV Remote for Panasonic
allows you to control your Panasonic Smart TV just like real remote with lots of latest features like mirroring DLNA, shaking and voice controls, sleep timer and media player etc.
Tired of trying so many apps without any results and not tried this TV Remote Control app then what's the point? Now what, Download this free app right now, because this is exactly what you are looking for.
It works in 2 modes. Either on your home WiFi network or Infrared IR blaster. WiFi Mode
- You must have WiFi connected Panasonic Smart TV
- Connect your phone to same WiFi network.
- Launch the app and accept confirmation message appears on your Panasonic TV screen.
- All Remote buttons are supported except TV ON. Because your TV is not connected to the WiFi when its switched off, so it can not process the wifi commands.Infrared IR Blaster Mode
- Inbuilt IR Blaster must be present in your phone such as Samsung Galaxy S, Note 4, LG G3/G4/G5, HTC ONE, Xiaomi Mi / Redmi etc.
- No additional hardware is required for Panasonic TV remote app.How to Usehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MwvuZz_pU&feature=youtu.beAdvanced Detailshttps://www.spikesroidapps.comFeature List✓
Long press support for volume/program/left-right-up-down buttons✓
Volume Control by side buttons✓
Image mirroring DLNA feature. Watch photos/audio/video on your TV✓
Sleep Timer and Audio/Video Player✓
Choose TV to Play/Pause/Mute on Incoming call✓
Shake phone to play/pause media✓
Voice recognition Commands to control your TV✓
Type Text or URL directly from application to TV ✓
Macro function. Multiple operation with single click✓
Manual configuration of TV IP AddressSupported LED/LCD TV
- All Panasonic Smart TVs with internet feature (If WiFi mode is used)
- All Panasonic TV (Needs inbuilt IR Blaster in your phone)
We are NOT affiliated with Panasonic Corporation and this app is an Unofficial product.Install this Smart TV Remote app and control your TV with lots of other features like Sleep timer, LG audio/video player, Shaking feature, voice recognition etc.