The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn roman numerals.
Note: Roman numerals, the numeric system used in ancient Rome, employs combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet to signify values. The numbers 1 to 10 can be expressed in Roman numerals as follows:
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X.
Converts Roman numerals from 1 - 3,999,999
Supports 5 operations (^ * / + -), parenthesis, and decimal points
Follows the correct order of operations
Interprets expressions consisting of Roman numerals, Arabic (decimal) numbers, and a combination of the two
Able to reformat improper Roman numerals and simplify expressions
Displays output as you type
English, Spanish, and Russian
The first mode enables you to convert Roman numerals to numbers. There are a set of standard rules when working with Roman numerals, however in ancient times these rules were not always used. As such, this mode allows various combinations of numerals to allow for the widest set of rules possible whilst still coming to the same answer.
The second mode enables you to convert numbers to Roman numerals and is a little more strict about what it lets you input.
Read the in-app information page if you want some background.
DONATE in-app if you are feeling generous. :)
If you find an error or have any questions, write me an email.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android Ice Cream Sandwich add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
You can also use it like an usual calculator and the only thing you have to do is swipe the screen or press "Change Style".
Try it out and rate us!
Supported range is 1 - 3999 (I - MMMCMXCIX).
Convert as you type
- write a decimal number and get a converted Roman numeral
- write a Roman numeral and get a converted decimal number
- say a number in a selected language and get a converted decimal number and Roman numeral
- the list of supported languages depends on your specific device
- speech recognition requires a working internet connection
- some devices may not support speech recognition
Supports phones and tablets.
Be sure to check out the ad-free version of Convertvs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ee.arws_apps.convertvs
We are always looking for ways to improve our apps to give you the best user experience. Please give your feedback by reviewing the app or by sending us an email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY DOWNLOADING THIS APP YOU AGREE TO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS APP IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE'S USE OF THIS APP. THIS APP USES ADS.
1) Resistor Color Code(4,5,6 band) to value conversion and vice versa.
2) Capacitor 3 digit code to value and vice versa.
3) Calculator for calculating equivalent value of resistor or capacitor in series/parallel.
Best for Students, hobbyists and engineers..:)
Its a totally free app with no advertisement stuff.
If you like the App, kindly rate it.
In order to use this app you need to install a Chrome Extension that communicates with your phone.
Chrome Extension download link:
- Roman numerals to its decimal equivalent
- Decimal numbers to Roman numeral equivalent.
A handy reference when teaching children (and adults) about roman numbers.
Especially useful during Super bowl weekends!
This app is ad-supported with kid friendly ad content filter.
KW: Roman number numerals decimal converter calculator teach
Showing letters frequency. Solve text with all possible ciphers.
Another option is display cipher key for more cipher.
Alphabet, Letter frequency, Ascii table, Braille, Morse, Roman numbers, ROT13, Polish cross, Hebrew cross, Hebrew Atbash, Polybius, Mayan numbers, Vigenere, Semaphore, Mill, Spelling tables, Digits, Mathias Sandorf, prime numbers, Sumerian alphabet, Flags, Baconian ...
Vibrate or play tone for morse code.
Testing on SGS II.
Please, the errors send me to email with notes: selected cipher, input text, input key.
File your private library easily.
Scan the ISBN from all of your books.
The book list is on your smartphone, not on any server.
Click on a book title of your list and you can see details about it, such as a photo, the author(s), publisher, description, categories, number of pages and link to corresponding Google Books Page.
- no ads!