The first mode enables you to convert Roman numerals to numbers. There are a set of standard rules when working with Roman numerals, however in ancient times these rules were not always used. As such, this mode allows various combinations of numerals to allow for the widest set of rules possible whilst still coming to the same answer.
The second mode enables you to convert numbers to Roman numerals and is a little more strict about what it lets you input.
Read the in-app information page if you want some background.
DONATE in-app if you are feeling generous. :)
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn roman numerals.
Note: Roman numerals, the numeric system used in ancient Rome, employs combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet to signify values. The numbers 1 to 10 can be expressed in Roman numerals as follows:
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X.
Converts Roman numerals from 1 - 3,999,999
Supports 5 operations (^ * / + -), parenthesis, and decimal points
Follows the correct order of operations
Interprets expressions consisting of Roman numerals, Arabic (decimal) numbers, and a combination of the two
Able to reformat improper Roman numerals and simplify expressions
Displays output as you type
English and Spanish
• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and during meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It disables calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Exceptions are supported while the phone is muted for calls (and SMS in premium version)
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
- Roman numerals to its decimal equivalent
- Decimal numbers to Roman numeral equivalent.
A handy reference when teaching children (and adults) about roman numbers.
Especially useful during Super bowl weekends!
This app is ad-supported with kid friendly ad content filter.
KW: Roman number numerals decimal converter calculator teach
When pressed it provides the Alarm Clock function.
To update widgets-- do update first, drag old widget to trash, then add updated widget.
- Express your height in either the metric system (cm) or the US Customary System (foot inch).
- Useful tool to quickly know how tall people are when they express their height in their own different units.
- If you see any problem with the app or have any question/feedback please email us.
- Conversor de Altura. Convertir la altura de los pies / pulgadas a centímetros, y viceversa.
- Convertisseur de hauteur. Autre hauteur de pieds / pouces de centimètres, et vice versa.
- Höhe Konverter. Konvertieren Höhe von Fuß / Zoll in Zentimeter und umgekehrt.
- 高度转换 | 身長コンバータ | ऊंचाई कनवर्टर | Высота преобразователя | Taas converter | Tinggi converter.
- Tags: height calculator, free, Height Converter, feet inches, centimeter, convert height, how tall, cm, in, ft, foot.
A.B.E.M.O.S apps 2013
Roman numerals are still used very often: For chapters in books, on clocks, on buildings and so on. With this little app you simply enter any number with arabian numerals (0-9) and get the roman numerals immediately. Or you enter the roman ones and the app will show you the romans.
By pressing the 'Menu' key on your mobile device, you can select if you like to see a help file or if you like to get more information about this app.
Please note: In contrast to most other free or budget apps - no 1-abc.net app does ever collect or send any personal data, text messages, GPS data, contacts and so on from your phone or your tablet PC to use it for marketing issues.
You can even run our apps without an active internet connection without complications. Our users' privacy always has highest priority in our company.
For Android™ 2.3.3 or higher
Copyright 2005-2012 1-abc.net Software Development and Distribution
More from developer
File your private library easily.
Scan the ISBN from all of your books.
The book list is on your smartphone, not on any server.
Click on a book title of your list and you can see details about it, such as a photo, the author(s), publisher, description, categories, number of pages and link to corresponding Google Books Page.
- no ads!