The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn roman numerals.
Note: Roman numerals, the numeric system used in ancient Rome, employs combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet to signify values. The numbers 1 to 10 can be expressed in Roman numerals as follows:
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X.
The first mode enables you to convert Roman numerals to numbers. There are a set of standard rules when working with Roman numerals, however in ancient times these rules were not always used. As such, this mode allows various combinations of numerals to allow for the widest set of rules possible whilst still coming to the same answer.
The second mode enables you to convert numbers to Roman numerals and is a little more strict about what it lets you input.
Read the in-app information page if you want some background.
DONATE in-app if you are feeling generous. :)
Converts Roman numerals from 1 - 3,999,999
Supports 5 operations (^ * / + -), parenthesis, and decimal points
Follows the correct order of operations
Interprets expressions consisting of Roman numerals, Arabic (decimal) numbers, and a combination of the two
Able to reformat improper Roman numerals and simplify expressions
Displays output as you type
English, Spanish, and Russian
You can also use it like an usual calculator and the only thing you have to do is swipe the screen or press "Change Style".
Try it out and rate us!
If you find an error or have any questions, write me an email.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android Ice Cream Sandwich add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
Major features of Cute Emoji Keyboard
► OVER 3000 EMOJI & EMOTICONS
- Top row emoji to fast input
- Text face including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Emoji art and collection
- Smart emoji prediction for your words
- Fast input emoji in message,text,email,note and chat with social apps
► HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION
- Customizable key press sound
- Resize and split layout as you wish
- Customizable keyboard color, font and wallpaper
- Use Photo as keyboard background
► BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- Over 500 beautiful themes
- Continue to increase
► FAST & SMART INPUT
- Top row number input
- Auto correct and smart next word suggestion
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
► OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
- Android L Material UI Style
- Always display capital letter
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key
- Bottom row arrow key
- Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
► Feedback from User Kevin Bradley
Awesomely beautiful colorful emoji keyboard Love this emoji keyboard. The best I've used. Tried many other emoji keyboards but non are as beautiful and user friendly as this one. Emoji Keyboard has so many emoticons not available in many other keyboard apps... Good job to the developer
► Data Collection Warning
You may receive a warning when activating the Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. This Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
► Support Language:
Arabic - AR-اللغة العربية
Bulgarian - BG-Български език
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
The beauty of the app is simple, attractive and user friendly UI which is having lots of Calculators and Units Conversions which are useful in our day to day life. Give it a try and you'll Love it.
♥ Compound Interest Calculator.
♥ EMI Calculator.
♥ Amortization for Compound Interest and EMI Calculator.
♥ Wage Calculator.
♥ Date Difference Calculator.
♥ Numerals To Roman Calc.
♥ Percentage Calculator.
♥ Discount Calculator.
♥ Currency Converter which support live exchange rates.
♥ Very thin app and simple in size less than 400KB.
♥ Directly installed on SD Card.
♥ All features in app works offline except currency converter as it requires internet access for live exchange rates.
♥ Easy to use app with stylish UI and colorful buttons.
♥ Every Calculator and Converter has share option to copy and share the result.
Showing letters frequency. Solve text with all possible ciphers.
Another option is display cipher key for more cipher.
Alphabet, Letter frequency, Ascii table, Braille, Morse, Roman numbers, ROT13, Polish cross, Hebrew cross, Hebrew Atbash, Polybius, Mayan numbers, Vigenere, Semaphore, Mill, Spelling tables, Digits, Mathias Sandorf, prime numbers, Sumerian alphabet, Flags, Baconian ...
Vibrate or play tone for morse code.
Testing on SGS II.
Please, the errors send me to email with notes: selected cipher, input text, input key.
It contains the most important imperial and metric conversion factors for length, area, volume, mass, force, energy, temperature, and time units. But it provides many high-specialized units and categories, too.
- Simple use
- Adjustable precision and format of result
- Daily updated foreign currency rates
- Abbreviations of units
- More than 1500 units of measurements in 80 categories
- Hiding of unwanted units
- Customization of app layout
- Expression input (e.g. (4+3)*50/3)
- Adding of user-defined units and categories
- Imperial and metric conversion
Unit Converter Pro includes:
Data Storage converter
Data Transfer converter
Fuel Efficiency converter
File your private library easily.
Scan the ISBN from all of your books.
The book list is on your smartphone, not on any server.
Click on a book title of your list and you can see details about it, such as a photo, the author(s), publisher, description, categories, number of pages and link to corresponding Google Books Page.
- no ads!