Pro version features:
- Trackers control: add, delete, sort, group operations
- Sorting of torrents and files by any field
- Torrent properties control
- Full Transmission options control
- Torrents queue control
- Move torrent(s) data to other location
- Transmission statistics report
Generic features list:
- Fastest data retrival speed
- SSL connection support
- Multiple hosts support
- Download information Widget: displays torrents processing progress and speeds
- Select files when adding new torrent
- File browser feature when adding local torrents
- Browse folders on server for data location
- Flexible torrent filter
- Chose fields to display
- Simple speed throttle control
- Group operations with torrent and files
- Add torrent by URL, magnet link or file
- Set torrents and files priority
- Chose files to download/skip
- Automatic refresh
- Full torrent properties report
- UTF-8 support in file names and filter
You can configure all parameters from your Android device via Bluetooth or FTDI cable (Android >3.1, no root required).
Works with MultiWii 2.2 and later.
More info here:
If you want to see your language in this app please go to
Join the G+ community and register as a tester to get latest alpha/beta versions:
keywords: MultiWii, quadrocopter, multicopter, bluetooth, RC, plane, usb
Basemark® GUI Free offers versatile result generation in form of off-screen, vertex streaming, blending and overall score of tests. The off-screen score is generated from tests where data is rendered into 720p-sized ‘virtual screen’ in order to enable an objective comparison of devices with different screen resolutions. The vertex streaming test streams a large amount of vertices to the GPU and indicates how the device would perform in similar situation, for example, running a navigation software with 3D acceleration. The blending test measures the capability for rendering multiple transparent objects on top of each other.
Basemark® GUI Free is a portion of the full product, Basemark® GUI, which was developed in close cooperation with the world’s leading mobile phone manufacturers and semiconductor companies. Basemark® GUI has been licensed by major phone and tablet manufacturers as well as most prominent semiconductor companies and therefore can be considered an industry standard and well endorsed by the industry. After running the benchmark, consumers can easily check how the performance of their device compares to other devices with the integrated Power Board online service.
Basemark® GUI Free product and Power Board service are targeted only for consumer and independent media use, and any commercial use is strictly forbidden.
The Web interface has to be enabled on your transmission client!
Short function list:
- Supports secure (HTTPS) transmission clients. (In WIFI network use DNS name instead of IP address because the enabled DNS relay option of the WIFI rooter can slow down your communication).
- Automatic view refresh
- Multiple transmission client configuration support
- Multiple RSS feed configuration support
- Integrated torrent search
- Support for file copy/download from remote transmission client to phone SD card via FTP/SFTP/SCP protocol
- Restartable failed downloads
- Upload torrents
+ by giving the torrent URL
+ using “share link” option in your browser
+ from rss feed
+ from torrent search result
+ using "send file" in a file manager
- Magnet link support
- Add RSS feed URLs using browser "share link" option
- Start/Stop/remove/remove and delete torrents
- Pause/Start all
- Separated horizontally scrollable views for all/active/paused/downloading/seeding torrent files
- Torrent lists can be ordered by Torrent name/size/upload date
- Torrent list can be filtered by name
- Torrent detail view with charts
- Session statistic view with charts
- Temporary speed limit support
ATG makes it easy to do the usual staffs such as uploading/stopping/removing/starting torrent files and provides a user friendly interface to follow your file downloading/uploading processes, session statistics, current uploading/downloading speeds etc..
In this ATG version the following features are implemented:
RSS feed support:
You can configure RSS feed URLs on the setting view as many as you want or you can add them using the browser "share link" option. When you want to check one of them you can choose the RSS site from a menu. The result is displayed in a list from where you can start the download process or navigate to the detail page on the RSS feed provider site, by using the common context menu.
Download to microsd card:
You can copy the downloaded files from your remote/home device to your mobile device SD card via FTP/SFTP/SCP protocols. The remote device must support these protocols. You can download all the files that belong to the torrent file or you can choose them one by one from a list and start the copying. Failed copies can be restarted.