**ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED AND ON MANY DEVICES AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
**ONLY SUPPORTS OnePlus One, GSM HTC ONE (M8 & M7), SPRINT HTC ONE (M7), SPRINT HTC EVO 4G LTE, EVO 3D (CDMA & GSM), One S, One XL, Droid DNA, EVO, DESIRE CDMA, HTC EVO SHIFT, VIVID/HOLIDAY, AMAZE 4G, NEXUS 4, NEXUS 5, NEXUS 7 (2012), NEXUS 10, Moto G (GSM), SPRINT SAMSUNG GALAXY S III, SAMSUNG GOOGLE GALAXY NEXUS (GSM AND CDMA), NEXUS S (4G), SPRINT GALAXY S4, LG OPTIMUS (SLIDER, S, T, One, V and M), SAMSUNG MOMENT, SAMSUNG INTERCEPT, SAMSUNG TRANSFORM AND SAMSUNG ACCLAIM
**For Samsung Epic only supports flashing of custom kernels
No more recovery mode or adb required to flash kernels, boot logos and recoveries! Flash custom kernels, logos and recoveries all from one convenient android application.
Application displays the current kernel and version loaded on the device. Gives two convenient options when flashing the kernel to also wipe the dalvik cache and the cache partition.
For users of specific devices such as the HTC EVO 4G LTE, One S, One XL, Droid DNA, etc and have had to use the HTC Unlock method, this application makes flashing ROMs and kernels simpler!
Before loading a ROM, first flash the kernel portion of the ROM using this application, then reboot directly to recovery mode and flash the rest of the ROM.
No more having to use fastboot via USB and a host computer to load the kernel portion of a ROM on an HTC unlocked device.
Hope to continue adding support for additional devices!
PLEASE do not use the comments in the market to leave feedback regarding issues, concerns or questions. Please email me using the contact information in the market, or contact me me via joeykrim.com, twitter, XDA, SDX or on IRC!!
Pro version features:
- Trackers control: add, delete, sort, group operations
- Sorting of torrents and files by any field
- Torrent properties control
- Full Transmission options control
- Torrents queue control
- Move torrent(s) data to other location
- Rename torrents or files
- Transmission statistics report
Generic features list:
- Fastest data retrival speed
- SSL connection support
- Multiple hosts support
- Download information Widget: displays torrents processing progress and speeds
- Download complete notifications
- Select files when adding new torrent
- File browser feature when adding local torrents
- Browse folders on server for data location
- Flexible torrent filter
- Chose fields to display
- Simple speed throttle control
- Group operations with torrent and files
- Add torrent by URL, magnet link or file
- Set torrents and files priority
- Chose files to download/skip
- Automatic refresh
- Full torrent properties report
- UTF-8 support in file names and filter
It displays all available data from a flight controller in a convenient way.
It allows you to easily configure and tune your model from Android device, so you don't have to take your laptop to the flying field.
It supports direct USB connection (Android >3.1) as well as Bluetooth, WiFi and 3DR Radio.
- MultiWii 2.2 and later
More information can be found in the help file :
Or on the forum:
If you want to see your language in this app please go to
Join the G+ community and register as a tester to get latest alpha/beta versions:
The Web interface has to be enabled on your transmission client!
Short function list:
- Supports secure (HTTPS) transmission clients. (In WIFI network use DNS name instead of IP address because the enabled DNS relay option of the WIFI rooter can slow down your communication).
- Automatic view refresh
- Multiple transmission client configuration support
- Multiple RSS feed configuration support
- Integrated torrent search
- Support for file copy/download from remote transmission client to phone SD card via FTP/SFTP/SCP protocol
- Restartable failed downloads
- Upload torrents
+ by giving the torrent URL
+ using “share link” option in your browser
+ from rss feed
+ from torrent search result
+ using "send file" in a file manager
- Magnet link support
- Add RSS feed URLs using browser "share link" option
- Start/Stop/remove/remove and delete torrents
- Pause/Start all
- Separated horizontally scrollable views for all/active/paused/downloading/seeding torrent files
- Torrent lists can be ordered by Torrent name/size/upload date
- Torrent list can be filtered by name
- Torrent detail view with charts
- Session statistic view with charts
- Temporary speed limit support
ATG makes it easy to do the usual staffs such as uploading/stopping/removing/starting torrent files and provides a user friendly interface to follow your file downloading/uploading processes, session statistics, current uploading/downloading speeds etc..
In this ATG version the following features are implemented:
RSS feed support:
You can configure RSS feed URLs on the setting view as many as you want or you can add them using the browser "share link" option. When you want to check one of them you can choose the RSS site from a menu. The result is displayed in a list from where you can start the download process or navigate to the detail page on the RSS feed provider site, by using the common context menu.
Download to microsd card:
You can copy the downloaded files from your remote/home device to your mobile device SD card via FTP/SFTP/SCP protocols. The remote device must support these protocols. You can download all the files that belong to the torrent file or you can choose them one by one from a list and start the copying. Failed copies can be restarted.
Tinc GUI for Android is a (slightly modified) cross-compiled version of tincd, associated with a basic GUI for daemon management.
Root access is highly recommended for correct tinc daemon usage (no success has been reported on non-rooted device until now).