.. that means you can enjoy simple roster sharing with everyone you know.
If you can’t find someone just send them a link right from the app, easy as.
+ See into the future (check if you're working or not)
+ Have a party (make sure your friends are home first)
+ Sleep in on break (set and forget alarms)
+ Make the week start when you start (who fly's out on Sunday anyway?)
+ Have a rest (leave management)
+ Spend a day at the wetty (set RDO's)
+ Leave a review (support us so we can support you)
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: email@example.com
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
The focus of this shiftcalendar / shiftplanner is to simplify the generation and the maintenance of a shift schedule or duty roster.
With PlanMyShift you are able to create up to 6 shifts and give them a color you like.
There are two modes: EditMode and LockMode.
In the EditMode you can simply tap on a day in the shiftcalendar to change the shift for the day.
The LockMode prevents you from accidential inputs while looking at your shiftplan.
You are able to change the month by swiping left and right.
You can create your own work shifts (you can customize name, abbreviation, hours and colors) to adapt the application to your needs.
Work Shift Calendar allows automatic work shift configuration using patterns that can be repeated as much as you want.
If you have changed any of your work shifts, you can indicate it with Work Shift Calendar. You will see the previous and the current shift in an easy way.
Work Shift Calendar also allows you to take notes for each month.
In addition Work Shift Calendar shows statistics to quickly analyze your work shifts.
You can also customize the look and feel of the calendar. Take a look at the Preference section pressing the menu button in your device.
Comment and rate if you like the app! If you have problems, send me an e-mail, and I'll try to fix them.
Now you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wshiftcalendar