For more information visit www.railsentinel.co.uk
Please note: ONLY new Sentinel smartcards can be read in this way – not NCCA-Sentinel cards.
The new Sentinel app allows anyone to check their own smartcard and also allows authorised card checkers to authenticate their team as well as undertake spot checks and check TVPs (Track Visitor Permits).
This app can be used with any Android smartphone or tablet (Android 4 and above) with a rear-facing autofocus camera. Smartcards can be checked by scanning the QR code on the front of the card or TVP.
This app works online, accessing the most up to date information for each cardholder by scanning the card’s QR code and validating this in real-time with the new Sentinel database. It can also work offline by accessing a cache of any cards checked whilst online. So without internet connectivity, cached information can still be accessed.
All card checking activities are uploaded to the database when an internet connection is present or can be uploaded later when connectivity is restored by re-launching the app.
It is easy to use:
1. Open app.
2. Click the QR code button and focus the camera on the card’s QR code.
3. Confirm the sponsor for today.
4. Depending on the card presented, either the card itself will be shown or a menu of options will be displayed for authorised card checkers.
5. Follow the on screen options.
Note: If you have a smartphone with NFC capability, you can make full use of the smartcard synchronisation features by downloading the NFC enabled version of this app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rpl.networkrail.nfcclient
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using LG Nexus 4 often fails on certain MRTDs. Other devices with a Broadcom NFC solution (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) may also be affected.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
- OCR works best in brightly lit environments.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tesseract-android-tools (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-android-tools/): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://code.google.com/p/leptonica/): Apache License 2.0
Business Card Holder
Let's exchange business card with NFC, not Paper.
Register my card and send it easily to the other users.
You can manage the received cards much easier with intuitive UI of Business Card Holder.
If you register your business cards here, that can be easily exchanged by NFC or SMS, etc.
[Manage Card List]
To press Tab, cards list can be sorted by various criteria such as name, company, registered date and favorite. Also, bookmarking will help you to mange designated people easily.
[Import/Export from Contact]
Easily import data from Contacts and export registered cards in this application to Contacts.
From "Send to NFC" menu, NFC phone users can send your or someone's card by touching their back. Otherwise, SMS and Bluetooth will be supported soon so you can easily send cards.
[Back-up to USB Storage]
Registered cards can be Exported to USB storage and restored using the backup data. (However, duplicated card will be replaced data from the point of the backup)
Backup data is stored in the form of vCard so the other vCard services can be supported.
※ This application tested by Samsung Galaxy S2.
AT Solution, Inc.
Copyright ⓒ2011 AT Solution\nAll rights reserved.
CardShake is a very popular free application which is distributed through Apple store and it is used by 100,000 users from all over the world since October 2010.
We are introducing a new Android version to you.
We improved user interface by adding a main menu screen so that users can easily figure out the functions of CardShake.
Now exchange eBC with your friends and business partners instead of paper business cards and throw away your paper business card from your wallet.
Looking forward to a world where no paper business card is necessary!!!!
※ CardShake supports an exchanging between devices with the same OS platform.
(For example, iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android.)
There are the following features.
- You need to create your own business card only once and then exchange with others, which means you do not need to scan or recognize paper business card from others.
- To exchange eBC, CardShake has to be installed in the smartphone of the other party.
- eBC can be automatically exchanged by shaking smartphones at the same time.
- CardShake supports multi language platforms.
- Young people who do not have business cards can create an Avatar eBC.
- CardShake helps to recognize other parties by exchanging face photos.
- Convenient facilities like text messaging, calling, map navigation, SNS, and connection to web sites are provided.
- Fast and convenient search by adding tags to the exchanged eBC.
- You can record short memos about situations and purposes of meetings in CardShake.
- You can import and export the address book of the smartphone and photos can be inserted into the phone list.
- You can import and export address book of MS Outlook.
- The Tag Identifier (if it has one)
- The technologies available in this tag
Want more ? Contact me ! :)
Permet de lire toutes les cartes NFC pour connaître :
- L'identifiant unique du tag (si existant)
- Les technologies disponibles pour ce tag
N'hésitez pas à me contacter ! :)
The fast track to your RFID solution
- free and without obligation
- it takes only 5 min
- results can be cached
- response from the RFID experts within 24 hours
- application independent
This app supports English, German and Croatian.
NFC Visit Card is an electronical visit card contained within your mobile device, you will not need anymore to carry those annoying paper visit cards. Once you have installed it, add your own information on the application. And by putting together two devices with NFC, you will be able to transfer and add automatically your own information to another phone. Even if the application is not active in the other device, it will be sent and added.
Many thanks to Erola Rabat for her design.
NFC Visit Card is an original idea of Enrique López-Mañas
NFC페이온은 별도의 추가단말기없이 스마트폰을 신용카드단말기로 사용 할 수 있는 서비스 입니다.
- 주요기능 -
1. 신용카드결제 및 취소, 현금영수증 발급 및 취소
2. 결제내역 조회
- 특징 -
1. NFC기능이 있는 스마트폰만 사용가능 (일부기종은 호환되지 않습니다)
2. RF IC Card(후불교통카드, 페이온카드) 처리가능
3. 국민APP Card 처리가능(KCP VAN)
4. 마크네틱카드 처리가능한 MSR리더기 별매(이어잭형 or 블루투스형)
- 등록방법 -
1. 신용카드 가맹점 이어야 함.
2. VAN사 등록 이후 사용가능(KCP 또는 스마트로)
3. 등록문의 : firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Choose from over 18,000 approved access points
✓ Search for local information including Red Zone prohibitions, authorized walking routes….
✓ Use our built in Compass for your directions
✓ Sighting distance calculator and miles/chains/yards convertor
✓ Automated updates
✓ Off-line mode
One of our simplest and yet most powerful apps to date. ‘Around me’ Access points allows you to search from over 18000 Network Rail approved access points on your mobile phone (on or off-line) by entering your location or simply selecting ‘find near me’. Your nearest access points are presented in list order (nearest first) by type i.e Pedestrian, Vehicle and RRV along with the ELR, mileage, local name, nearest line and distance from your location. You can also view your access points using our built-in satellite imagery and find local information including red zone prohibitions, authorised walking routes etc. The app is available through our own apple app store or for Android users via our website.
HOW IT WORKS
The app uses your phones built in GPS to find your location and then searches for the nearest access points by ELR, mileage, type and local name. Once you have chosen an access point, the app will automatically pick up local information including authorised walking routes, local red zones and so on. You can view your access points in list form, on a street map, overlaid on a satellite image or a hybrid of both. It also works in off-line mode and if any of the core information changes, the app will tell you that there is an update available to download. It’s as simple as that!
PLEASE NOTE: To use the app you will need to register an account with On-trac. Simply install the application and click register, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are unable to grant access to all applicants due to the app containing safety critical information.
Have the app but someone else doesn't? Just share your card to them and it will bring them to the play store to download.
Officially Tested Devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Thanks to Brenna O'Leary for designing the icon.
If you dont't need to read the tag RFID, is better to use the app "Mardom Scan" available on Google Play.
With MardomDuff, you can read: RFID tags HF 15693, Barcodes, Qrcodes.
The data collected will be sent via email to your PC.
The data on the PC will be processed by Excel: ExcelMardomDuff.xls
Download ExcelMardomDuff.xls from www.mardom.it
To read RFID tag, the mobile phone must be equipped with
NFC. Standard ISO 21481 NFC-IP2.
There are 2 versions of Mardomduff: DEMO and PRO.
DEMO version only has functional limitations, no time limits.
Demo version: Max 5 acquisitions will be displayed and exported.
1. Up to 64 CH total of live view display at QCIF resolution
2. Can setup multiple servers (Single server connection)
3. Single channel live view display at CIF resolution
4. Support Snapshots
5. Support Physical / Digital PTZ control (Depends on camera)
6. Preset point support (Depends on camera)
7. Digital Input/Output support
8. Support Megapixel
9. 1ch Playback
10. Push Notification
11. Support findNVR (P2P)
12. New Event List Button (New Feature in v3.5)
13. Support Audio (New Feature in v3.5)
14. Support Demo Site (New Feature in v3.5)
- Android v2.3
- Android v4.0
- Android v4.1
- Android v4.2
- Android v4.3
Supported Video Codec