For more information visit www.railsentinel.co.uk
Please note: ONLY new Sentinel smartcards can be read in this way – not NCCA-Sentinel cards.
The new Sentinel app allows anyone to check their own smartcard and also allows authorised card checkers to authenticate their team as well as undertake spot checks and check TVPs (Track Visitor Permits).
This app can be used with any Android smartphone or tablet (Android 4 and above) with a rear-facing autofocus camera. Smartcards can be checked by scanning the QR code on the front of the card or TVP.
This app works online, accessing the most up to date information for each cardholder by scanning the card’s QR code and validating this in real-time with the new Sentinel database. It can also work offline by accessing a cache of any cards checked whilst online. So without internet connectivity, cached information can still be accessed.
All card checking activities are uploaded to the database when an internet connection is present or can be uploaded later when connectivity is restored by re-launching the app.
It is easy to use:
1. Open app.
2. Click the QR code button and focus the camera on the card’s QR code.
3. Confirm the sponsor for today.
4. Depending on the card presented, either the card itself will be shown or a menu of options will be displayed for authorised card checkers.
5. Follow the on screen options.
Note: If you have a smartphone with NFC capability, you can make full use of the smartcard synchronisation features by downloading the NFC enabled version of this app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rpl.networkrail.nfcclient
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using LG Nexus 4 often fails on certain MRTDs. Other devices with a Broadcom NFC solution (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) may also be affected.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
- OCR works best in brightly lit environments.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tesseract-android-tools (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-android-tools/): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://code.google.com/p/leptonica/): Apache License 2.0
- The Tag Identifier (if it has one)
- The technologies available in this tag
Want more ? Contact me ! :)
Permet de lire toutes les cartes NFC pour connaître :
- L'identifiant unique du tag (si existant)
- Les technologies disponibles pour ce tag
N'hésitez pas à me contacter ! :)
CardShake is a very popular free application which is distributed through Apple store and it is used by 100,000 users from all over the world since October 2010.
We are introducing a new Android version to you.
We improved user interface by adding a main menu screen so that users can easily figure out the functions of CardShake.
Now exchange eBC with your friends and business partners instead of paper business cards and throw away your paper business card from your wallet.
Looking forward to a world where no paper business card is necessary!!!!
※ CardShake supports an exchanging between devices with the same OS platform.
(For example, iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android.)
There are the following features.
- You need to create your own business card only once and then exchange with others, which means you do not need to scan or recognize paper business card from others.
- To exchange eBC, CardShake has to be installed in the smartphone of the other party.
- eBC can be automatically exchanged by shaking smartphones at the same time.
- CardShake supports multi language platforms.
- Young people who do not have business cards can create an Avatar eBC.
- CardShake helps to recognize other parties by exchanging face photos.
- Convenient facilities like text messaging, calling, map navigation, SNS, and connection to web sites are provided.
- Fast and convenient search by adding tags to the exchanged eBC.
- You can record short memos about situations and purposes of meetings in CardShake.
- You can import and export the address book of the smartphone and photos can be inserted into the phone list.
- You can import and export address book of MS Outlook.
Business Card Holder
Let's exchange business card with NFC, not Paper.
Register my card and send it easily to the other users.
You can manage the received cards much easier with intuitive UI of Business Card Holder.
If you register your business cards here, that can be easily exchanged by NFC or SMS, etc.
[Manage Card List]
To press Tab, cards list can be sorted by various criteria such as name, company, registered date and favorite. Also, bookmarking will help you to mange designated people easily.
[Import/Export from Contact]
Easily import data from Contacts and export registered cards in this application to Contacts.
From "Send to NFC" menu, NFC phone users can send your or someone's card by touching their back. Otherwise, SMS and Bluetooth will be supported soon so you can easily send cards.
[Back-up to USB Storage]
Registered cards can be Exported to USB storage and restored using the backup data. (However, duplicated card will be replaced data from the point of the backup)
Backup data is stored in the form of vCard so the other vCard services can be supported.
※ This application tested by Samsung Galaxy S2.
AT Solution, Inc.
Copyright ⓒ2011 AT Solution\nAll rights reserved.
The fast track to your RFID solution
- free and without obligation
- it takes only 5 min
- results can be cached
- response from the RFID experts within 24 hours
- application independent
This app supports English, German and Croatian.
NFC페이온은 별도의 추가단말기없이 스마트폰을 신용카드단말기로 사용 할 수 있는 서비스 입니다.
- 주요기능 -
1. 신용카드결제 및 취소, 현금영수증 발급 및 취소
2. 결제내역 조회
- 특징 -
1. NFC기능이 있는 스마트폰만 사용가능 (일부기종은 호환되지 않습니다)
2. RF IC Card(후불교통카드, 페이온카드) 처리가능
3. 국민APP Card 처리가능(KCP VAN)
4. 마크네틱카드 처리가능한 MSR리더기 별매(이어잭형 or 블루투스형)
- 등록방법 -
1. 신용카드 가맹점 이어야 함.
2. VAN사 등록 이후 사용가능(KCP 또는 스마트로)
3. 등록문의 : email@example.com
It allows to communicate with ISO15693 products such as STMicroelectronics tags (LRIxx family) and Dual Interface EEPROM (M24LRxx family).
It also allows read and write NDEF message by using NFC features of Android OS. The NDEF message is a data format defined by NFC forum specification and offers interoperability of the different NFC devices.
NfcV-reader works with ISO/IEC 15693 and Dual Interface EEPROM contactless tag (Nfc-V on NFC forum).
Some new features are available such as, transfer file (upload or download a file), binary read and write. Also, Password management, Lock sectors management and Energy Harvesting management for M24LR devices.
NFC Visit Card is an electronical visit card contained within your mobile device, you will not need anymore to carry those annoying paper visit cards. Once you have installed it, add your own information on the application. And by putting together two devices with NFC, you will be able to transfer and add automatically your own information to another phone. Even if the application is not active in the other device, it will be sent and added.
Many thanks to Erola Rabat for her design.
NFC Visit Card is an original idea of Enrique López-Mañas
- NFC/RFID cards/chips are not written into. The program uses the tag ID of the card. This leaves the user free to program the card for anything else
- Calculates the check in and check out date-time and calculates the hours for that day.
- Total number of days and hours attended
- Delete user or card
- Multiple card per user option
- Manual check in and check out when card not available
- Send email to the user or administrator a short attendance report in plain text and html
- Sends attendance report as CSV (in email attachment)
Requires Android 4.0 or above
Trial version limited to 10 users
Do paid upgrade from the Settings menu for unlimited user.
- In App Billing completed, users can now upgrade to this product.
- Added in app billing beta
- Changed splash screen timing to 3 seconds.
- Application was not closing properly
- Splash screen was staying too long
- In App billing support addition but still not active
- Initial release to production
Have the app but someone else doesn't? Just share your card to them and it will bring them to the play store to download.
Officially Tested Devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Thanks to Brenna O'Leary for designing the icon.
Smart Business Card Application has following Fuction
- write business card to NFC tag or NFC device
- read business card on NFC Tag or NFC device
- sound/vibration when discover NFC tag or NFC device
- make/edit/delete business card on device
- show business card list
- call, sms, mail
- custom view : scrollable view pager, page curl
Smart Business Card application has Smart Function : NFC Function
- Generally, people use paper business card and collect them, but it is increasing as times goes by, it is easy to forgot and it is another environmental destruction.
- If you use this application, you don't need to collect and find paper business card.
- By using this app, you can make the business card and share by tap NFC tag or NFC device.
- Just tap. It is all.
If you dont't need to read the tag RFID, is better to use the app "Mardom Scan" available on Google Play.
With MardomDuff, you can read: RFID tags HF 15693, Barcodes, Qrcodes.
The data collected will be sent via email to your PC.
The data on the PC will be processed by Excel: ExcelMardomDuff.xls
Download ExcelMardomDuff.xls from www.mardom.it
To read RFID tag, the mobile phone must be equipped with
NFC. Standard ISO 21481 NFC-IP2.
There are 2 versions of Mardomduff: DEMO and PRO.
DEMO version only has functional limitations, no time limits.
Demo version: Max 5 acquisitions will be displayed and exported.