Metal Prices by Elektrometal Plus, on your smartphone provides you with daily information about quotations for the copper and aluminium.
The prices of metals are provided on the basis of LME and DEL stock exchange of metals.
• LME: London Metal Exchange.
• DEL: “Deutsches Elektrolytkupfer für Leitzwecke” or “German Electrolytic High-Conductivity Copper”.
Application is divided into four(4) tabs:
1. Today tab: Current quotation of copper and aluminium for DEL and LME metal stock exchanges, with the possibility of reviewing the price of both metals for the last 5 days.
The LME prices are originally published in euro as well as in dollar, based on the exchange rate: EURO/DOLLAR by LME-FX rate (MTLE).
2. Prices tab: Copper and aluminium prices for DEL and LME have been provided for both exchange stocks for the last 15 days.
There is a possibility of selecting a dollar or euro currency.
You also have insight for the last month average prices of metals for LME and DEL.
Exchange rate for euro/dollar has shown in according to LME-FX-rate (MTLE).
3. Chart tab: Here you can see the trends of changes in quotations of copper and aluminium for DEL and LME stock exchanges.
You have the option to choose a trend period: 30, 60 or 90 days, for which you want to follow the metals trends diagrams.
4. About us tab: Information about our company.
Prices of metals are generally published by metal stocks:
DEL-NOTIZ: around 3:00 p.m. (Central European Time), for the next business day.
LME: around 8:00 a.m. (Central European Time) for the current business day.
The EUR/USD exchange rate based on LME-FX-rate (MTLE) is published at around 8:00 a.m. (Central European Time) for the current business day.
The calculations of quotes are based on metal stocks, which the Elektrometal Plus company has no influence.
There is no guarantee for calculation errors.