This application is developed by Citytech Software Private Limited. We specialize in developing web and mobile applications.
Please feel free to tell us if you have any suggestions and feedback.
The application is developed keeping in the mind essential information that tourists require. West Bengal Tourism application for Android gives an easy access to major sightseeing places in just a few taps on your mobile screen. Not only can you check out the cities and towns of interest, but you can also dig further and view the list of monuments and other interesting places to visit inside the city or town of your choice.
The application houses the information about the state on the homepage. You can choose a city and then you can browse the sightseeing places. The app also provides accurate information about how to get to your chosen destination from your current position.
This app provides rich information through clear images, history and description of the places of tourist interest, and it will help you to save a lot of time and effort.
Handy, simply and easy to use app
All-in-one travel app for travelling in West Bengal
Includes brief description, history and pictures of sightseeing places
Accurate route and transportation information to reach the destination
Current location of the user and its route to the destination
The app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
You can use the storytelling tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app leads you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Contact us at email@example.com or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
*** NAPOMENA ZA KORISNIKE IZ HRVATSKE *** NOTICE FOR USERS FROM CROATIA ***
Ovo je skraćena verzija domaće aplikacije Hrvatskog autokluba i namijenjena je stranim turistima koji dolaze u Republiku Hrvatsku te je dostupna na engleskom, njemačkom i talijanskom jeziku. Domaćim korisnicima preporučujemo korištenje također besplatne, pune verzije ove aplikacije pod imenom "HAK" (http://go.hak.hr/iphone).
*** APP OVERVIEW ***
Everything a driver needs when traveling to Croatia is available right here in this app developed by the national automobile club in Croatia - HAK.
Croatia Traffic Info provides an overview of the most needed travel information, such as:
- detailed traffic conditions report (road conditions on highways, border crossings, ferry terminals)
- traffic limitations and traffic forecast for tomorrow
- more than 150 live images from webcams, on most important roads in Croatia
- current fuel prices
- a comprehensive POI database (15.000+ POIs) consisting of airports, camping sites, banks, ATMs, hospitals, hotels, post offices, post boxes, kiosks, pharmacies, national parks, nature parks, stores and retail chains, tourist boards, police, wellness, etc.
- a detailed list of 700 gas stations with current fuel prices and fuel types available for each one
- a toll calculator for Croatian highways
But that's just the beginning. Croatia Traffic Info also includes:
* ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE *
If you would require roadside assistance services anywhere in Croatia, HAK is here to help you. Just press the button for help and our 24/7/365 service center will receive your exact location and help will be on its way.
* WHERE'S MY CAR? *
Find your way back no matter where you've parked your car with the WHERE'S MY CAR feature. Save your location when you park and find your way back with turn-by-turn pedestrian navigation (Google Maps).
* EMERGENCY HELP & DELIVERY AT SEA *
If you find yourself stranded at sea, press the button for help and our partner will organize emergency seaside assistance.
Croatia Traffic Info
Brought to you by the Croatian Automobile Club (Hrvatski autoklub - HAK)
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
Bogat serijski, filmski, zabavni, sportski i informativni program, koji odgovara interesovanjima srpskih gledalaca, i istovremeno prati korak sa svetskim trendovima.
Osnovne aktivnosti “MojeTV” su dva medija: televizijska stanica i internet portal mojatv.rs
Vestima, intervjuima i video prilozima čitateljkama donosi novosti iz svakodnevnice i upoznaje ih sa svetskim trendovima. Korisnim savetima damama čini život bogatijim i motiviše ih da uvek imaju vremena za sebe.
AD “Timočka televizija i radio”, odnosno BEST televizija i BEST radio (nekada Timočki radio) su regionalni lideri sa tradicijom dugom blizu 70 godina.
Televizija BEST, nekada Radio televizija Zaječar, godinama je najgledanija regionalna televizija u Srbiji. Pokriva celu Timočku Krajinu (opštine: Knjaževac, Zaječar, Negotin, Bor, Boljevac, Kladovo, Žagubicu, Sokobanju i Majdanpek) a putem kablovskog operatera svojim signalom pokriva i preko 80 gradova u Srbiji. Takođe, putem kablovskih sistema pokrivamo i pogranične delove susednih država Bugarske i Rumunije.
Celokupna TV produkcija, zasnovana je na savremenoj digitalnoj opremi najnovije generacije.
Aplikacija je izrađena u okviru projekta „Evropa za poneti – unapređenje informisanja mladih o Evropskoj uniji i procesu evropskih integracija“ koji realizuje Beogradska otvorena škola uz podršku Kancelarije za evropske integracije Vlade Republike Srbije.
Dostupan pregled lokacija na mapi, detaljan opis, galerije slika, opcije ocenjivanja i komentarisanja, pregled aktuelnih dešavanja i zanimljivosti i mnogo toga drugog.