To locate someone over his mobile phone, his phone MUST have installed this app as yours too!
This is a type of GPS to SMS application. Designed to EASILY and QUICKLY identify the LOCATION of the MOBILE DEVICE of a person interested in you, such as KIDS, FRIENDS, PARENTS, etc.
To USE it, you DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER on any server, NOR need TO PAY extra for the tracking services.
Very easy to use at low cost - at the price of a text message.
To get someone’s LOCATION his/her device DO NOT need INTERNET connection: just SMS and GPS service working!
Location DATA ARE NOT EXCHANGED WITH THIRD PARTIES, either through the server or in any other way. The data exchanged includes ONLY MOBILE DEVICE of the person LOOKING for the LOCATION and the persons whose location is being sought, provided that she wishes to share it.
In order for an application TO WORK SUCCESSFULLY, it is necessary that the BOTH MOBILE DEVICES HAVE INSTALLED APPLICATION - mobile phone from which the location is asked and the phone whose location is asked. It is also necessary that the LOCATION SERVICE, on mobile device, IS TURNED ON, at least on device whose location is asked.
NOTE: in order for the device to give a precise location it must be work correct and it is desirable that the location service is set to HIGH PRECISION - this WILL NOT cause much more BATTERY CONSUMPTION because the location service will work for a few seconds from the moment the request arrives and as often as the location is requested.
If at the time of the response, the device does not have access to the correct location, it will send the last one that was correct with the time it was received from the location service.
Basic explanations of the WAY application:
- the application relies on the work of the LOCATION and SMS service and those services must work properly
- it generates SMS from your request for LOCATION and sends it to the desired SIM number
- when the mobile device receives a request, decodes the message and activates the LOCATION service
- as soon as it receives a LOCATION successfully, the application forms a new SMS with location information and sends it back to the number that sent the request
- this MUST be approved - the user MAY REFUSE to send data, accept it once, or allow the application to automatically send data each time a specific number requests
- the database application keeps all the answers it received on requests that are sent so they can be viewed later
- if for any reason it can not obtain location information at the moment of request, the application will send the last correct one with the date and time when they were received from location service
- you can update and share your location