Moreover BabyMonitor is able to automatically accept calls from the same number. As a result you are able to perform "control calls".
This app comes for free: No hidden fees, no limitation in features or time. No ads!
Yet another baby monitor app?
Well I found a couple of them but either they do not provide enough possibilities to adapt signal level to individual needs or they are extremly huge (3-8 MByes for such a simple application? Unbelievable!) This application has a size of only 23 kByte.
All settings are on one page. Not hidden menus.
Play around with the parameters and enjoy.
This app was developed, tested and extensively used by parents.
What we do not provide:
Sending SMS is not necessary. A ringtone is as good as an SMS an is for free in every case.
Playing sounds and images for babys: Responsible parents should be nearby and come over if offspring seems to have a problem.
Tip: keep degrading radiation far from babys. So you better keep your mobile far away and increase "sensitivity".
BabyMonitor automatically sets ringer mode to silent and resets to previous value when stopped.
On some devices "auto answer" feature does not work. Well, bad luck if it does not work on yours. Please do not ask to "fix this bug". There is no solution for this issue!
How it works:
Noise is meassure using the internal microphone. Values are miltiplied by a "sensitivity" factor. Result is displayed as noise input "value". Whenever this noise value exceeds half of displayed width it is added to an "alarm level value".
Whenever "noise input value" is lower than half of display "alarm level value" is frozen for a while (can be adjusted by "peak hold time"). If noise values still stays below its limit, alarm value is decreased.
Whenever "alarm value" exceeds a limit (which is called "threshold", BabyMonitor calls the specified phone number.
After a call ends, BabyMonitor sleeps for 0-10 minutes before it again starts this processing noise.
- Easy operation : Just install and connect
- You have the option between the microphone , alarm sound or vibration to choose as feedback
- Microphone sensitivity can be adjusted on the receiver
- Events such as starting and stopping the app , connection info , dormancy and duration of the noise phase is stored and can be displayed as a list
- Receiver will automatically alarm ( speech output ) if the Bateriestatus the transmitter falls below 10%
- Receiver will automatically alarm ( speech output ) when connection is broken
- The color of the baby monitor (transmitter / receiver) can be adapted
- The app can also be used as a baby monitor with video surveillance
- It can be an infinite number of recipients can be added
- Automatic call a Skype contact possible (Skype must be installed / You need two contacts)
- Important: Both phones must be on the same Wi-Fi ! Communication takes place only within the Wi-Fi (P2P ), no Internet-/Serververbindung necessary
- you can use this Baby Monitor with Ad-Hoc Network (e.g. with Tethering. You have to use 3 Mobiles currently. One to create the Network, the two others for communication)
PS: We assume no liability for malfunctions. Feedback / suggestions are gladly welcome by e -mail. Not all Router are supported for Transmission, please don't rate bad, if App doesn't work.
==> Featured in The Sunday Times TOP 500 Apps
==> Selected by Babble.com as one of Best Android app for Moms in 2011 and 2012
==> Selected by Mashable as the #1 parenting app
==> Trusted by more than 150, 000 parents worldwide.
When your baby wakes up and starts crying, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will alert you by calling your second phone; this second phone doesn’t have to be a smartphone.
You can select your child’s favourite song from the Music Library, or you can record your own voice. When your child wakes, the Baby Monitor & Alarm will play it to help soothe them back to sleep.
Every baby loves to hear a soothing song or a calming fairy-tale when they go to bed and Lullabies allows you to do this. You can either record your own voice, or you can play any song from the Music Library - whatever you, and your baby needs.
The Baby Monitor & Alarm records every event and every noise. Afterwards, you can review the sounds and events of the night and replay or email yourself this information.
SETTINGS FOR EVERY CHILD
As parents, we are well aware that e and made sure that the Baby Monitor & Alarm settings can be adjusted according to the wants of any parent or child.
We would love to hear your comments about the Baby Monitor & Alarm. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or problems, then feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
This app is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
NOTE: PLEASE DON’T USE TASK KILLERS, BATTERY OPTIMIZING APPS OR PROFILE SCHEDULERS. These types of apps can reduce the effectiveness of the Baby Monitor & Alarm and limit its functionality.
EASY TO USE
The app requires two devices. One stays in the child’s room while the other one stays with you. No registration or connection adjustments are required and initial setup takes less than 30 seconds.
Baby Monitor 3G is the only app of its kind working on WiFi and 3G. Use it anywhere without worrying about a weak WiFi signal.
HEAR EVERY NOISE
Thanks to a state-of-the-art baby voice booster, you will clearly hear every sound coming from the child’s room.
TALK TO YOUR BABY
Simply press a button and speak. Your child will be always one tap away from you.
SEE YOUR BABY
Baby Monitor 3G transfers live snapshots from the child´s room to you. The light feature makes it possible to view your baby when it is dark. Live video streaming is coming as a free update later this year.
Assures that you will find out when your baby is awake even in a loud environment.
Baby Monitor 3G alerts you in case something goes wrong (network connection problem, etc.).
To see how video works and find more information, go to http://babymonitor3g.com
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
Keywords: Baby Monitor, Baby Sitter, Baby Alarm, Baby watch, Babyphone
Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
Leave your phone with the sleeping baby and it will automatically let you know as your baby awakes by making a phone call automatically.
✮ Monitor your baby when you are not around
✮ Adjustable noise levels
✮ Save baby photos separately
✮ View photos of the baby only
✮ Equipped with important baby facts
Keywords: Baby Monitor, Baby Sitter, Baby Alarm, Baby watch
Please feel free to send us your valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us.
Please rate us good. As your good rating keeps us going.
WINDOWS / Mac
Download at: http://www.babyphonemobile.com/
PRICE / COSTS:
Use as Receiver (with parents): free
Use as Sender (with baby): License required
- Free Trial available (start without license)
- 15 Days: $1.25
- Subscription: $1.73 per month
- 365 Days: $18
- License Number can be shared with all your devices with the restriction that only on Sender can be online at the same time.
WiFi version for one-time fee available: $4 (Available as App: "WiFi Baby Monitor")
WHY TIME LIMITED LICENSES INSTEAD OF ONE-TIME FEE?
BabyPhone Mobile uses a server based architecture in order to allow reliable connections even when using the internet with 3G networks. The time limited licenses are necessary to ensure that we can settle the running costs for the internet bandwidth and server hardware, thus making sure that we can permanently offer and improve BabyPhone Mobile.
- Connection Alarm: Monitors connection status between Sender and Receiver and warns on failure (within 15 - 60 seconds, details see below)
- Virtually unrestricted range (Connects over the internet)
- Battery Alarm: Warns on low battery
- Optimized to save battery: Works in standby; Camera preview auto-standby
- Works with your PC/Notebook (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 + Mac OS X)
- Audio transmission on noise detection (exeedance of sensitivity threshold) --> saves data volume
- Talk-Back: Send voice messages from receiver to sender (baby)
- Noise volume currently recorded by sender is visually shown on receiver
- Set noise threshold on receiver
- Easy microphone calibration on sender
- Transmit current camera picture from sender to receiver on request
- Double click: Automatic snapshots (video)
- Night Mode: Better camera quality (higher contrast) in low light conditions
- Front-Facing Camera support (Android 2.3 and above)
The internet connection uses data volume. This might cause extra costs! Please ensure, that you buy appropriate data packages from your provider.
The babyphone also continues running if the device is set to standby mode. This saves a lot of battery and elongate usage times. However, only the audio signal is transmitted during standby. Be aware that problems might occur if you have an app installed that cuts all internet connections on standby. It is highly encouraged to test standby mode first by setting the sender and receiver device to standby and creating some sound on the sender. The babyphone mobile app continues working also when it goes to background because someone is calling etc. Noise on the sender will still be transmitted to the receiver.
BROKEN CONNECTION AND DISCONNECTS:
The use of mobile internet connections might cause disconnects and
broken connections from time to time. The App is designed to deal with
temporary disconnects by automatically trying to reestablish the
connection to the sender or receiver once a disconnect occurs. If it
fails to reconnect, the user will be notified. However, to avoid
frequent false alarms, connection problems are reported to the user only
15 to 60 seconds after they appeared as the connections can most often
be automatically reestablished withing this time.
ALTERNATIVE USAGE SCENARIOS:
Our users told us that BabyPhone Mobile can also be used as: dog
monitor, pet camera, private monitoring app, cat monitor, pet monitor,
NannyPhone Version 2.0 released!
This Version includes the following improvements:
- Better Performance
- Warning message for fixed-line numbers (please do not use them!)
- Improved User-Interface
- Ready for the NannyPhone PRO Upgrade (coming soon)
======= ======= ======= ======= =======
Freedom and peace of mind!
With NannyPhone Baby Sound Monitor your child is safe without boundaries. Get yourself the reliable and easy-to-use baby-monitor for your Android device.
All you need is your smartphone, the NannyPhone app and mobile coverage.
This app is fully functional without any ads - for free!
As IT-Rockstars with kids we know the challenges parents face when traveling with children or visiting friends.
Regular baby monitors and alarms have their limits in coverage and and are a hassle to carry along with you.
We developed NannyPhone based on our experience as parents and use it ourselfs to monitor our kids.
With the NannyPhone you can finally enjoy your time while your baby is sleeping - anywhere and without compromise.
Your NannyPhone is easily set up and will reliably monitor your baby's sleep using the smartphones microphone.
If the recorded volume reaches the configured sensitivity level, the Nanny will call you on the chosen phone number and you may hear for yourself what your child is up to.
In case your baby sleeps like a log, NannyPhone will send you a text message (SMS) every 10 minutes to let you know that the monitoring is still working and everything is fine.
The status SMS will also tell you the current battery level of the smartphone, so you don't have to worry that the phone runs out of juice.
The notification intervall can be configured to your liking in the settings menu. Also you can choose not to receive the SMS at all.
- Monitor your Baby with ease
- 3G, all Networks
- Free with no hidden costs! Only your regular charges for SMS and phone calls apply
- No Ads
- Developed by parents for parents
- Easy set up and use
- Unlimited coverage
- Professionally tested by the Testbirds
- Alert via SMS and Call
- Status SMS including the battery status with adjustable update intervall
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity using our new smart
- the smart alternative to radio-based baby monitors, alarms and baby phones
- Enable or disable SMS sending with your Babymonitor!
NannyPhone is currently compatible with smartphones that have an Android version between 4.2 and 4.4.
We are working on the compatibility with Android 5.0 and Tabletts.
NannyPhone PRO Upgrade, the next generation of reliable and simple-to-use baby monitoring.
With the PRO version you can benefit from the following additional features:
- Listen to your baby anytime and anywhere (Call-Me-Back-Feature)
- Internet communication (3G or WiFi) with more frequent updates without SMS
- Save on SMS costs and still receive frequent status updates
To fully benefit from all NannyPhone PRO features make sure:
- You have two compatible Android devices
- One device stays with your baby and the other as the selected parent device that you will carry with you
- The latest version of NannyPhone is installed on both devices
- You have internet connectivity (3G or WiFi)
- Only the device that stays with the baby needs to have the PRO upgrade
Note: To securely pair the two phones for the PRO modus, one initial text message (SMS) will always be sent.
Check out this BabyMonitor to Monitor and control the sleep of your Baby or child with the NannyPhone Sound Baby-Monitor App !
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Why choose HipBaby Baby Monitor?
1. 🏃 Baby movement detection.
2. 📏 Graph of the baby’s activity over the last minute (with the help of our innovative solutions, you can choose the best time for cooking, taking a shower, etc.)
3. 🎤 Improved stability, distinguishing the audio frequencies of the baby’s crying from those of background noise.
4. 👶 User-friendly interface that shows the baby’s state (moving, crying, sleeping).
5. 📊 Activity statistics (shows the current phase and quality of your baby’s sleep)
6. 🕑 Sleep and feeding timer.
7. Use WiFi / WiFi-direct / 3G / 4G / LTE
8. Two baby activity desktop widgets are available.
Baby monitor app presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SOFAbiB-RTxQOx5VQrKpxRyiuxqbV5sWZ21D3b9cyS0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000
This app does not require registration or additional configuration. This app requires two Android devices to function.
HipBaby Baby Monitor is a great help for young parents!
The app’s user-friendly interface and capabilities can meet the needs of any parents.
This application was developed for professionals working with babies and then modified for young parents.
The baby monitor works on a WiFi / 3G / 4G / LTE.
If you do not have local WiFi, you can always make WiFi connection using a phone (for example, in a hotel, at a party, etc.).
We recommend this product to aid convenient placement of the baby unit and observation of your baby: http://tinyurl.com/l927v3h
Please watch out for your baby’s health and use air mode for the baby unit!
Keywords: baby, wifi, video, video monitor, 3g, 4g, app, baby alarm, baby monitor, alarm, monitor, nanny, phone, baby phone, children, sleep, sleeping
ABOUT THE APP
Are you worried for your baby.... Are you busy in your work as well?..... Can’t keep a balance?.... BABY MONITOR is your ideal assistant...It informs you when your baby wakes up or cries.You can set the sensitivity level and your mobile number and will receive a call on your mobile from the app.
Your can use your phone or tablet as a simple Baby Monitor / Baby Alarm. When your baby makes sounds you can receive an alarm as a phone call, text message or msn message.
Other features and options:
Music files or recordings of mum's voice can be played both before while the baby is going to sleep or when it has woken up.
The baby monitor app may restart itself automatically after an alarm if you want to.
Adjustable sound sensitivity.
Its very easy to change the alarm sound level for when it should be triggered.
Delay before start
Give yourself time to leave the room.
Talk with your baby using the phone
When your baby has woken, your can talk and listen to it using the built-in speaker phone.
Low power warning messages
The app can send you a warning when it is running low on power. A good idea is always to use a power cord to avoid the battery problem completely.
Remember, there is no substitute for actually checking your baby by yourself from time to time.
This is trial version of Baby Monitor / Baby Alarm and after a few weeks some features will be limited. Buying the upgrade is cheap and the money is used to maintain this application.
Keywords: baby, babyalarm, babymonitor, alarm, monitor, babyfacts, baby tips, sound, diary, surveillance, nanny, phone, babyphone, children, sleep, sleeping
Baby Monitor is an app that helps you in watching your baby even when you are not around. If your baby is asleep and you are in another room, the baby monitor will detect if your baby is crying and alert you by a call or a text message.
The following features are supported in this version:
✓ A baby alarm which either text or calls you when the baby is crying (with customizable sensitivity)
✓ Image surveillance - take a picture of your baby if the alarm is triggered and sent it to another phone
✓ A sleep diary which allows you to take notes and see how long time your baby has been sleeping
✓ Tips on how to get your baby to sleep and other useful facts
✓ Sends a warning text message if battery is getting low
If you discover any bugs or problems please write to email@example.com and we'll try to fix them before next release.
- View live video on your mobile device wherever you have an Internet connection.
- Connect directly to your baby camera for convenient local operation. No Internet connection required!
- Receive notifications when your baby camera detects motion, crying, or a change in temperature.
- Configure and adjust settings for your baby camera.
- Two-way audio allows you to not only to listen to live audio, but also talk back via the camera's speaker.
- Keep an eye on every detail with up to 4x digital zoom.
This app is compatible with the following models: DCS-825L, DCS-820L.
Mydlink Baby Camera Monitor officially supports Android™ v4.1 or higher
*Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE connection required to view live feed remotely.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
PDL durchsucht anschließend Internetquellen nach den Meta-Informationen zum Medium und nimmt diese in eine Datenbank auf. Die Medien lassen sich in verschiedene Bibliotheken (Bibliothek = Datenbank) sowie innerhalb einer Bibliothek in verschiedene "Regale" legen. So kann man wunderbar Ordnung halten und weiß immer wo sich die eigenen Bücher/DVDs/BluRays/Audio-CDs befinden. Selbst jene Medien, die bspw. im Keller in Kartons gelagert sind lassen sich rasch indizieren und bei der Suche ist der richtige Karton sofort bekannt...
Natürlich kann man Medien auch ohne ISBN/ASIN komplett händisch eingeben.
Als Extra kann man eine Synchronisation mit dem Dienst Dropbox einrichten, sodass die Datenbank auch am PC und anderen Geräten verfügbar ist. (SQLite Anwendung benötigt)
Ein Export nach HTML- oder CSV-Listen ist ebenso möglich, wobei diese beiden Formate zur Dropbox oder auch als Nachricht verschickt werden können (bspw. e-Mail).
Die Installation erlaubt die Eintragung von 20 kostenlosen Objekten. Danach können zusätzliche Einträge um 1 Cent pro Eintrag freigeschalten werden.
Diese karaoke-ähnliche App beinhaltet die Kinderlieder der Musikpiraten e.V und soll dazu animieren diese selbst zu singen. Man kann die Noten und Strophen ansehen. Begleitet durch die abgespielte Melodie wird es kinderleicht die Lieder nachzusingen.
Es ist möglich die Melodien in einer Endlosschleife, oder einmalig abzuspielen.
Folgende Lieder sind in der App inbegriffen:
- Alle meine Entchen
- Alle Vögel sind schon da
- Auf der Mauer auf der Lauer
- Auf unsrer Wiese
- Backe backe Kuchen
- Bruder Jakob E-Dur Akkorde
- Das Wandern ist des Müllers Lust
- Der Kuckuck und der Esel
- Der Mond ist aufgegangen
- Die Affen rasen durch den Wald
- Die Handwerker
- Die Vogelhochzeit
- Drei Chinesen mit dem Kontrabass
- Ein Männlein steht im Walde
- Es klappert die Mühle am rauschenden Bach
- Es tanzt ein Bi-Ba-Butzemann
- Es war eine Mutter
- Froh zu sein bedarf es wenig
- Fuchs, du hast die Gans gestohlen
- Gedanken sind frei
- Grün sind alle meine Kleider
- Hoppe, hoppe Reiter
- Hänschen klein
- Hänsel und Gretel
- Häschen in der Grube
- Ich geh mit meiner Laterne
- Ihr Kinderleim kommet
- Jack saß in der Küche
- Jetzt fahr'n wir über'n See
- Kommt ein Vogel geflogen
- Kuckuck, Kuckuck ruft's aus dem Wald
- Lasst uns froh und munter sein
- Laterne, Laterne
- Leise rieselt der Schnee
- Lirum larum Löffelstiel
- Mariechen saß auf einem Stein
- Morgen, Kinder wird's was geben
- O du lieber Augustin
- O Tannenbaum
- Sankt Martin, Sankt Martin
- Schlaf, Kindlein, schlaf
- Schneeflöckchen, Weißröckchen
- Still, still, still
- Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht
- Summ, summ, summ
- Taler, Taler du musst wandern
- Weißt du, wieviel Sternlein stehen
- Wer hat die schönsten Schäfchen
- Widele wedele
- Version 1.1: berichtigt die Wiedergabegeschwindigkeit einiger Lieder, In-App-Billing hinzugefügt als Vorbereitung auf In-App Zusatzdownloads
- Version 1.2: 3 Sekunden Wartezeit bis Lied beginnt, Infodialog über Verein Musikpiraten, Schaltflächen für Start/Stop u. Wiederholungen direkt sichtbar, Vorbereitung auf zusätzliche Musiksammlungen, Speichern auf SD-Karte nun möglich
- Version 1.3: Weihnachtslieder als in-App-Kauf aktivierbar, Noten werden sofort geladen, Musik nach 3 Sekunden Wartezeit, Diverse Bugfixes
- Version 1.4: Bildschirm bleibt aktiv, Umstieg auf Theme Light, Diverse Bugfixes
- Version 1.5: Löst diverse Probleme, die zu Programmabstürzen führen konnten
- Version 1.6: Deutsche Umlaute gerichtet
- Version 1.7: grafische Verbesserungen, Wahl der Vorlaufzeit bis Lied beginnt, Info über Musiksammlung vor Kauf
- Version 1.8: verbesserte Grafik bei Liederansicht, Umschalten zwischen Noten und erster Strophe nur als Text
- Version 1.9: Größere Schrift in der Liederliste
- Version 2.0: Diverse Bugfixes
- Version 2.1: Neue Berechtigungen erforderlich, da Lieder nun als MP3 heruntergeladen werden können (macht Internetzugang und Zugriff auf SD-Karte erforderlich), Verbesserungen am User Interface für Tablets
- Version 2.2-2.4: Diverse Bugfixes, Gutschein-Feature für nicht funktionierende in-App-Käufe, Download Absturz gefixt
- Version 2.5-2.9: Bugfix bei in-App-Käufen auf älteren Android-Telefonen
- Version 3.0: Bugfix für in-App-Käufe bei Android ICS und Jelly Bean
- Version 3.1: Integration der Weihnachtslieder als MP3 mit Gesang, Bildschirm schaltet beim Abspielen eines Liedes nicht mehr ab
- Version 3.2: Integration der Weihnachtslieder als MP3 ohne Gesang, Einstimmige Liedversion für alle Lieder
- Version 3.3: Bugfix wegen Jingle Bells
- St. Pölten