Get daily mahakal bhasmarti, Baal bhog and Shringar darshan of Mahakal mahakaleshwar jyotirlinga ujjain on your fingertips. We make your day "Shubh" with the daily live darshan of baba "Mahakal" by this mahakaleshwar daily darshan app.
Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga is one of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva, which are supposed to be the most sacred abodes of Lord Shiva. It is located in the ancient city of Ujjain in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. The temple is situated on the side of the Rudra Sagar lake. Shree Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India, the lingam at the Mahakal is believed to be swayambhu (born of itself) deriving currents of power shakti) from within itself as against the other images and lingams which are ritually established and invested with mantra-shakti.
The idol of Mahakaleshwar is known to be dakshinamurti, which means that it is facing the south. This is a unique feature, upheld by the tantric shivnetra tradition to be found only in Mahakaleshwar among the 12 Jyotirlingas.
The present structure was built by the General of Srimant Peshwa Baji Rao and Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj of the Hindu Pad Padshahi Srimant Raanojirao Shinde Maharaj (Scindia) in 1736 AD. Further developments and management was done by Shreenath Mahadji Shinde Maharaj (Mahadji The Great) also known as Madhavrao Shinde the First (1730–12 February 1794) and Srimant Maharani Bayzabai Raje Shinde (1827–1863).
After Independence the Dev Sthan Trust was replaced by the municipal corporation of Ujjain. Nowadays it is under the collectorate office of Ujjain districrt
This App offers the following features :
- Live Darshan of Shree Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling Ujjain, as per temple timings
- Videos of Aartis, yatras, festivals, happenings
- Photos of the temple, yatras, events and festivals
- News about Mahakal Ujjain
- Kal sharp dosh and special Puja arrangement
- How to reach the temple ? Get driving directions from your current position to Lord Mahakaleshwar Temple
- Recommend this app to your friends and relatives.
Shree Mahakaleshwar Bhasmarti Rules
1. For Bhasmarti, you need to apply before one day.
2. Application for admission will be based on the seats or space available.
3. Application for Bhasmarti will be accepted only up to 12:30 noon, after that no applicatinns shall be entertained.
4. The list shall be declared at 7:00 pm and admission letter shall be distributed at 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
5. Priorty shall be based upon "first come first get" basis.
6. Every applicant shall have to produce ID card with photo ID proof. PAN card not allow.
7. During Bhasmarti, the devotees shall not offer milk but only Water.
8. During Bhasmarti, no devotee shall be permitted in corridor.
9. After Bhasmarti is over and center Santarem (Garbh Grah) is closed no devotee or visitor shall be given or receive "panchamrita".
10. Only after the riniging of the 1st bell of Lord Mahakal, devotees shall enter center Santarem (Garbh Grah).
11. Permitted devotees shall vacant immediately after ritual of "Jalabhishek".
12. During the ritual of "Jalabhishek", ladies and gents should adorn saree and dhoti or sola respectively.
13. Please bear in mind that all the devotees have only 5 min during "Jalabhishek".
14. Only devotees who have the permission shall enter center Santarem (Garbh Grah).
15. In the event of any violation of above stated rules, the "Permission or Admission" shall be deemed "Cancelled".
16. Do not use polythine bags for offering milk or water to Lord Mahakaleshwer.
17. In the Bhasmarti Rules, changes are possible.
Find this app using following keywords on play store:
mahakaleshwar, mahakaleshwar app, mahakaleshwar jyotirlinga ujjain, mahakaleshwarlive darshan, mahakal app ujjain, jyotirlinga. mahakal bhasmarti, mahakal daily darshan