Forecast is provided by leading weather provider CustomWeather Inc.
*** IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE APP ***
If you have purchased the app but not able to download it from Market then you can download it from our website.
*** FEATURES ***
68000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 12-hour, 48-hour, 2-day and 15-day forecasts.
9 different weather maps.
Animated maps for Doppler Radar (USA only) and Satellite.
10 beautiful home screen widgets.
Forecast Charts: temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
Determining location by GPS. Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature and Weather Alerts notifications at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences for application and widgets.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Option to choose weather forecast for auto-update.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
*** LOCALIZATION ***
Currently the app supports English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Polish and Russian languages.
If you have a wish and ability to translate the app to language which is not listed above
please feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
By clicking on the widget displays the weather for the next 14 days.
The data are synchronized to the Internet to provide current readings from weather stations.
- This is a widget, not an app - it is added to the screen with the screen, not the menu for all applications!
Support on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SimpleWeatherClock
The clock has a built-in styles:
- Classic black,
- Funny ghosts,
- Yes! pink,
- Sweet Blue,
- Classic Blue,
- The colors of the Polish flag.
Interface clock varies with the time of day.
Available in English, Angielski, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.
Weather widget has tiny size 2x1 (two cells).
After clicking on the temperature on the widget You can see weather for the next 14 days.
- This application have weather widget as it's main functionality - you have to add it directly on your screen not in the applications menu!
- Before signing bug or comment about bug update Your app to the newest version!
Available in Polish, English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
THIS IS A FREE WIDGET THEME FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.8 or above to use this widget.
The design was influenced by Windos Aero Style and the Aero Glass theme
The Glass widget skin design draws obvious inspiration from the transparent glass effect known as Windows Aero Theme and used as symbol of the Windows Vista
EZ Weather has a simple, clean and beautiful HOLO interface. It's designed for easy using .
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
“EZ Weather is, in my opinion, the best looking app on show....EZ Weather is actually an app of high quality. It displays weather data with a light-on-dark colour scheme, which makes for glorious clarity.”- Appstorm
"If you’re tired of your weather app and want something new, EZ Weather HD is definitely an app to try!"-Androidtapp
“A clean simple weather app. Great app: Great widgets: Great notification weather. Can't ask for much more!
“A simple and easy to use weather app. Currently ad-free, so get while the getting's good.”-Bestappsmarket
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support Arabic, Catalan ,Chinese ,Croatian ,Czech ,Danish ,Dutch ,English French ,German ,Greek ,Hebrew ,Hungarian ,Italian ,Japanese ,Korean ,Norway ,Polish ,Portuguese(Brazil) , Portuguese(Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese etc.
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
■ USER REVIEWS
"Beautiful design & fantastic usability I love this app. It has a beautiful minimalist design and a lot of options to choose from, and it's wonderfully efficient at much more than just reporting the weather." -- by Melissa Kim
"Nice simple and clean! Finally a good looking simple weather app! Developer very responsive on feedback." -- by Brett Watson
"Awesome Weather App Great App, great customer support service, as after update crashed widgets, the creator sent me a email with a newer version which fixed the issues.... Best weather app I've used." -- by Steven Murphy
"I don't like it... I Love It! "Beautiful Widgets" doesn't van compare to this app/widget. This app is amazingly clean, simple, and exactly what I've been looking for. I do however have one suggestion, and it isn't a flaw, just a personal preference. Would it be possible to make the weather icon in the notification have the same functionality as the icon on the widget? That would make this even more quick for me. Again, I seriously LOVE this app so far. Thanks for developing!" -- by Josh Bach
See if the weather forecasts from weather stations are true with Thermo! A first of its kind Android app that lets you measure temperature and humidity readings. No more having to rely on online weather reports or even the news. Use Thermo and turn your phone into a thermometer.
This application relies on thermometer/ambient temperature sensor present on your device. Please check the manual and ensure your device is equipped with a thermometer before purchasing it.
Thermo works on any device that has an inbuilt thermometer. Simply download the app and install it to convert your phone into a temperature sensor device. Measure temperature in Fahrenheit or Celcius at any point of time and across time intervals. You can also add a description to each reading, which can later be used for filtering the readings. You can also monitor the temperature over a period of time and log various readings under a heading, allowing you to track changes in the temperature. The app also lets you view the log in a graphical manner. The graph, combined with filtering, offers a powerful tool for tracking temperature changes.
Thermo for Galaxy S4 reads and reports ambient humidity as well. It uses Galaxy S4 inbuilt humid sensor to measure humidity.
And once you’ve done that you can share your location and your reading instantly on to your favourite social network, Facebook. Your post would be geo-tagged as well!
The app also has a calibration option that can be customized by you for your phone. You can offset any errors in temperature reading due the sensor inaccuracy, influence of heated battery or phone case you may be using.
What’s more there’s a home screen widget that lets you quickly view the current room temperature. This widget has been developed efficiently to consume the least amount of battery possible. You have an option to automatically add log from widget. Please set a log title in the settings screen to enable this feature. Latest version of the app can display the temperature reading on the notification tray.
Currently, Thermo supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Arabic, Korean, Chinese and Japaneese.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the first mobile phone to provide an ambient temperature sensor. And Thermo is one of the world's first temperature apps.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 ( sgs4 or gs4 )
The reading displayed may not be accurate and hence we do not recommend it for medical purposes.
In the application window displays the current barometric pressure, changes in pressure (rise/fall) and pressure chart for a certain period of time. The application also contains a widget, the background color and the text of which can be changed automatically depending on the pressure.
The main feature of the application is to display the current atmospheric pressure in the status bar unit. This is convenient because the pressure is always before your eyes. In addition, this function can be disabled at any time.
The program will be useful to those people who are interested in the weather, enjoy fishing, love to travel, lead an active lifestyle or are sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure.
• Displays the current atmospheric pressure in the status bar (can be turned off);
• The range of values displayed in the status bar: 660 - 800 mmHg (910 - 1060 hPa, 26.5 - 31.5 inHg);
• Change the color and size of the icons in the status bar;
• Ability startup icons;
• Wide range of measurement units of atmospheric pressure (mmHg, hPa, mbar, inHg);
• Display of pressure changes as a chart for a certain period of time (from 6 hours to 1 month);
• Showing the trend and direction of pressure change (rise/fall) for a certain period of time (from 1 to 48 hours);
• Flexible application settings (measurement units, correction of readings, normal value, notification settings, chart settings);
• Flexible color settings (color of the application window, color of the application interface, color of the ActionBar, indicator color, chart color, etc.);
• Ability to view information about the pressure sensor installed in the device (name, manufacturer, supply current, etc.).
App only works on devices equipped with an atmospheric pressure sensor. Currently it is the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S V;
• Samsung Galaxy S IV;
• Samsung Galaxy S III;
• Samsung Galaxy Note III;
• Samsung Galaxy Note II;
• Samsung Galaxy Note;
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus;
• Google Nexus 4;
• Google Nexus 5;
• Google Nexus 10;
• Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD;
• Motorola Moto X;
• Motorola XOOM 2;
• Motorola XY Board;
• Sony Xperia GO;
• Xiaomi MI 2;
• Xiaomi MI 3;
• Runbo Q5;
• Runbo X5;
• Runbo X6;
• Runbo S09;
• RugGear RG210/220;
• RugGear RG960/970;
• Rivotek RT-550;
• Senseit P4;
• Seals TS3;
• Some other.
Dear users, if you have any problems with the operation of the application, or suggestions, please write to the developer at E-Mail or in the comments.
If you like this app, please rate it. This will help to further improve the program.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
9s-Weather Theme+(Nature) displays weather conditions via amazingly magnificent and charming Nature scenes, which gives you a unprecedented visual experience.
Now 9s-Weather brings you more fancy designed graphics to entertain your home screen, your weather, and your daily use of Android phone.
1. The plug-in might require an installed main app 9s-Weather
2. You are able to restore this plug-in apk in your SD card
Menu > setting > application > manage application > 9s-Weather Theme+> move to SD card
Main app: 9s-Weather Quick Overview:
1. Home screen widget (2x1, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4)
2. Digital world clock
3. Animated movement
4. Current weather condition & 3-day indicates
5. Google Satellite Map
6. Accuweather database support
7. C/F adaptable
The main features of the application:
• Short forecast for all the selected cities;
• The full forecast for one selected city for 5 days in advance;
• Review the temperature, humidity, visibility, wind strength and direction, weather conditions;
• Temperature measurement in Celsius and Fahrenheit;
• Adding more cities by their names;
• Measurement of the distance in kilometers and miles;
• Measurement of the pressure in Pascal’s, bars, technical atmospheres, physical atmospheres, millimeters of mercury, pounds per square inch and inches of mercury;
• Saving the latest weather data downloaded from the server to the application database;
• Review the weather offline;
• Option of sorting the cities in the table;
• Review the minimum and maximum temperatures for the day and for each day of the week;
• Fast data download from the server with the lowest possible traffic usage.
The information about the weather the application gets from the Yahoo.
To download the current weather forecast the application needs the Internet connection.
For all questions and comments you can contact the developer of the application. We will certainly give you an answer!
Thank you for your choice!
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* 24 different charts/graphs to visualize your weather data
* 7 UK Mountain region specific forecasts
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at many different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future. Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
Mountain area forecasts are available for the Brecon Beacons, East Highland, West Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia and Yorkshire Dales and include detailed hazard and forecast information specific to the mountain areas.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is the full premium edition with no ads, two premium version only widgets, and premium maps access with the ability to view future radar and chart forecasts.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
- 2 hand analog altimeter with smooth animations.
- Kollsman window for manual calibration.
- Analog and digital display options.
- Filtered pressure data for more stable readings and less jumpy altitudes.
- User preferences and calibrations are saved upon exit.
- Auto calibration via the closest Metar station (sets sea level pressure and current temperature) when an Internet connection is present
- Auto calibrates every ten minutes to save battery life
- Easy manual calibration by sliding up/down or via the settings
- Imperial and metric support.
altimeter, pressure altimeter, barometric altimeter, barometer, pilot, hiker, sky diver, back country, aviation
Most Android devices still do not have a barometer, ambient thermometer, or hygrometer. See the (probably incomplete) COMPATIBILITY list below for devices that this app is useful with.
For those who desire more, consider donating by purchasing Weather Station Pro. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION OF WEATHER STATION FIRST to make sure your device has the sensors for the types of readings you want.
***IF UPGRADING FROM v188.8.131.52 OR LOWER TO v2.0.0 OR HIGHER YOU WILL HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION AND REBOOT FIRST. A "-24" error code appears during update. This error doesn't affect the app and only appears when you try to update. It is recommended you uninstall the old version of the app and reboot your device before reinstalling. If you don't want to update you can disable auto updates for the app in Google Play.
• No ads
• Depending on device, supports: Ambient Temperature, Pressure, Relative Humidity, Absolute Humidity, Dew Point, Mixing Ratio, Heat Index, Illuminance, |Magnetic Field|, and Barometric, GPS, & Density Altitude
• Graphs with details including 24 hour and 7 day hi & lo markers
• Pro only: 14 day graphing
• Pro only: 14 day hi & lo markers on graphs also
• Pro only: Multi-Series graphing able to graph any number of (normalized) reading types
• Pro only: Ongoing Status Bar Notification (ideal for Temperature but can be used for any of the reading types in the range of -20 to 120)
• Pro only: Sunrise/Set info
• Pro only: Moon info
• Notification alerts
• Records set by your device
• Share screenshots
• Printing support (Android KitKat+)
• Unit choices for temperature/dew point/heat index (°F, °C, K), pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), absolute humidity (g/m³, kg/m³), mixing ratio (g/kg, kg/kg), and elevation/altitude (ft, m)
• Pressure can be adjusted to mean sea level using the Altimeter Setting
• Use GPS provided elevation/altitude for pressure adjustments
• 5 widget types (4x1, 1x4, and 3 1x1) with 3 style choices (on Android 4.2+ these widgets are also available for the lock screen)
• Widgets are highly customizable including text color and size
• Pro only: Full size widget with icons
• Pro only: Widgets have several color theme choices
• Pro only: Light and dark application themes
• Indicators for rising/falling/steady readings
• 24 hour hi & lo readings on main screen
• Calibration of raw values output by sensors
• Pro only: Experimental battery temperature based calibration for offsetting inaccurate ambient temperature and relative humidity readings
• Export background readings to .txt files
• Pro only: Unlimited Auto Logging of background readings with geo coordinates to .txt files
• Localized numbers and dates & times
• Pro only: Settings and data from Weather Station v2.0.0 or higher can be transferred to Pro on first start
The 'About' section in the app has much more detail on how Weather Station works.
Devices with a hygrometer, thermometer, and barometer:
Note 3 (III)
Devices with only a barometer:
Note 2 (II)
RAZR MAXX HD
XYBOARD 8.2 & 10.1
XOOM 1 & 2
HTC One (M8)
*Precise location... for GPS elevation/altitude; Moon and Sun info and Auto Logging of coordinates
*Modify/delete/read USB/SD card storage contents... for exporting/logging background readings to .txt files; screenshots
*Prevent device from sleeping... for background readings and battery temperature based calibration services; the screen wake lock troubleshooting setting
*Run at startup... to restart background readings and the ongoing status bar notification after a reboot
*Control vibration... on a notification alert
Every weather forecast service presents barometric pressure referred to mean sea level, but if you (and your device) are not at sea level?
Well, this App locates your position, identifies the altitude of your location and so it corrects the measured pressure to refer it to mean sea level.
- shows the pressure in different barometric units (hPa, mbar, mmHg, inHg)
- keeps history of measures and gives the pressure trends
- gives short time weather forecasts based on barometric pressure and pressure trend
In order to obtain valid weather forecasts, the user is encouraged to launch the App every day (better even often), to permit pressure trend evaluation.
Accurate Barometer is intended for devices with integrated pressure sensor.
- Russian and English languages
- Partial (weather information on homescreen) translation to Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Polish, Finnish, Dutch, French, Bulgarian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
- Real time weather animation
- Colorful weather icons (different for day and night)
- Imperial and metric measure units
- Get location via gps/network autolocation or by entering in settings menu
- Changeable font color
If you see a black screen or damaged picture after applying wallpaper, just re-apply wallpaper or restart your device.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires a device with a built-in temperature/humidity sensor (e.g. Samsung GALAXY S4 or Samsung GALAXY Note 3)
1. Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H
2. Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
3. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
4. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
5. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
6. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
7. Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337
8. Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I537
9. Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
10. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195
11. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Duos GT-I9192
12. Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
13. Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305
14. Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-747
15. Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
16. Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7105
17. Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100
18. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000
19. Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-900
20 Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N9005
21. Samsung Galaxy Note III NEO SM-7505
22. Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P601
23. Samsung Galaxy Tab3 (10.1) GT_5200
24. Samsung Galaxy Nexus 10 GT-P8110
25. HTC One M7
26. HTC One M7 htc_europe
27. HTC One m7cdug Dual sim
28. HTC Butterfly dlxub1
29. ASUS Nexus 7 Razor
30. ASUS Nexus 7 Tilapia
31. LG Nexus 4 Mako
32. SONY C5302
33. SONY C6502
34. SONY C6503
35. SONY C6602
36. SONY Xperia Z C6603
37. SONY Xperia Z1 C6903
38. LG E975
39. NVIDIA Note P1640
40. Cube U30GTH
Request if for any reasons, you didn't accept CPUSensFree don't give bad marks and responses.
You can change the displayed units because the app allows to change some settings.
The affordable units are:
Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees (for the temperature)
A percentage (Humidity)
Millibars, millimeters or inches of mercury (The atmospheric pressure)
The data value can be rounded to the nearest whole.You can turn on or turn off the animation.
The most important thing in design was the widget's "lightness" for easy information reading and, at the same time, did not have to take a lot of useful space of the desktop.
That's why I used the clear glass imitation for the ClimatSens visualisation.
Due to this, the widget looks good on any desktop wallpaper. I paid special attention to App low power consumption during the development.
When the screen is off the application goes into standby mode, which favorably affects the energy consumption.
Full version ClimatSens http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.alekseevsoft.climatsens
Freeware version http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.alekseevsoft.climatsens_free