Area of an equilateral triangle
area of a regular polygon with n sides
Square area Area of a rectangle
Finding the side of a square surface
Dalton area Scope
Square Scope of the rectangle
Square volume Triangle
Area Scope of the triangle
the radius of the circle
Perimeter of a circle,
Perimeter of a square
radius larger & smaller
triangle sides abc: find angles ABC
Another 5 formulas
The 30° 60° 90° Right Triangle
The 45° 45° 90° Right Triangle
Equilateral triangle inside the circle
Find the Radius of a Circle Inscribed in a Triangle
Find radius of circumscribed Circle Inscribed in a Triangle
formula for lateral surface area of a cone
find slant height
Volume of a truncated cone
Cone volume Cylinder volume
Volume basis. R.
Surface area Casing
Casing Cylinder shell Surface area
Volume of a pyramid
Lateral Area of a Rectangular Prism
Volume of Balls
Surface Areaof Balls
radius of a spherical segment
Coordinates x y axis
length of angle bisector
Find Lengths of sides and Area
given α β height
line from (x1,y1) to (x2,y2).
Finding the Slope of a Line
Finding the b
b intercept formula
Linear Equations - Slope Forms
Square in a circle inscribed in a square
Area of A Sector
RADIAN COS SIN TAN COT SEC CSC
the area of the shaded region
Area Of A Segment
surface area of the cube
Scale circuit Diameter radius
The total radius Surface radius
Volume of a cube Box
volume Missing rib
Shimul Rahman on Jan 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Excellent Excellent work
Excellent Great work it is helpful app
Easy geom Was a great app but stopped working so cannot use it
Awesome! Just what I needed!
Thank you for your response
Simple and easy to use geometry app that you can carry in your pocket!
Calculate the perimeter, area, surface or volume of various geometric shapes.
Shapes includes 2D (square, rectangle, circle, triangle, trapezoid, parallelogram)
and 3D (cone, pyramid, sphere, cube, cylinder and rectangular prism)
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
The concepts include:
(A) Basic Properties
(B) Angle Properties
(C) Triangle Properties
(E) Polygon Formulas
(F) Circle Properties,
(G) Coordinate Geometry, and more importantly
(H) MEASUREMENT FORMULAS
NaN Geometry Solver is the most advanced application for solving geometry problems. There is a complete solution delivered for each issue to satisfy every teacher or student.
The application solves every algebraic problem including those with:
you can also use parentheses, decimal numbers and Pi number.
An advanced validation of data entry allows you to find the errors quickly and corrects them for you immediately.
NaN Geometry Solver will calculate all the parameters of the figure, if you enter the necessary data. The order of data entry depends on you!
- Do you want to calculate a side of the square? No problem. Nan Geometry Solver will do it for you.
- Do you have an angle and a side of the right triangle? Perfect. Other values can be calculated.
None of your geometry tasks will be a problem now with NaN Geometry Solver. This application has very advanced, powerful and easy - to - use interface.
Additionally, it contains all the useful formulas which you will need to solve geometry tasks. But thats not enough! You do not have to figure it out how did you get a result. This application not only gives you the solution, it also shows you all the formulas which had been used. Pythagorean Theorem, sines and cosines are no longer a problem.
This application is able to do calculation on the following figures:
- equilateral triangle
- right triangle
- isosceles triangle
- triangle 30-60-90
- right trapezoid
- isosceles trapezoid
- regular hexagon
- regular tetrahedron
- square prism
- regular Pentagon
- inradius and circumradius of cube
- Square pyramid
- Triangular pyramid
- Triangular prism
- Regular triangular prism
- Thales' theorem
- Truncated cone
- Regular octagon
- Regular dodecagon
- Hexagonal prism
- Hexagonal pyramid
- You can calculate the inradius and circumradius on a square or an equilateral triangle
- Lots of formulas useful in solving tasks.
Tags: math, school, geometry, task, dexter, calculator
Area Formulas of Circle, Ellipse, Parallelogram, Rectangle, Sector, Trapezoid, Square and Triangle.
Volume Formulas of Cone, Cube, Cuboid, Cylinder, Hemisphere, Sphere, Pyramid and Prism.
Best geometrical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will help you to learn math!
Currently it calculates many geometry related formulas and a few miscellaneous formulas. More formulas have been added!
It currently calculates any variable in the following 32 formulas:
Trapezoid (Base 1 & Base 2)
Surface Area of:
It also solves these formulas:
***If you enjoy having your geometry solved but hate ads, try Geometry Solver PRO. For a small fee, ads will be a nuisance no more!***
There is one calculator for each figure. It does not matter whether you know the height and the radius or the radius and volume. Just enter the known variables, and the program will choose the formula to find the missing parameters.
No extra clicks. If possible, MathX will immediately write an answer in response on input.
Convenient. For more comfortable use, configure the application to your taste, that suits your needs:
• Rounding of calculations
• The number of decimal places
Effectively. You can swype up and the list of recently-used tools will be available to you.
Informative. You can always see the formula on any tool.
**NOTE: This is a lite version where in only few topics are available. All the remaining locked topics will be unlocked on buying the full version from within this lite version. It will be a one time purchase to unlock ALL the locked items in one go.
Full version has 830 questions across 83 subtopics.
• HIGHEST QUALITY and QUANTITY
830 questions and 83 revision notes in all just for Geometry!. High quality content written by an experienced mathematician.
• REVISE BY TOPIC
Shapes, angles, trigonometry, measurements and scaling, transformational geometry and vectors, constructions and loci, circle theorems.
• MOCK TEST
Mixed questions from all topics.
• REVIEW with EXPLANATION
Review each question at the end of the test. Know the right answer with detailed explanation for each question.
• PROGRESS METER
With our unique progress tracking feature including pie charts and bar graphs showing your progress, you know you are ready to take on the real test at the board when your progress meter says 100%.
More details on topics:
1. Shapes - 2D and 3D:
Identifying 2D shapes
Area of a rectangle
Area of a triangle
Area of a parallelogram
Area of a trapezium
Area of a compound shape
parts of a circle
Area of a circle
Circumference of a circle
Area and sectors
Angles in a triangle
Angles around a point
Angles in a quadrilateral
Angles and regular polygons
Pythagoras' theorem in real life
Pythagoras' theorem in 3D
Sin, cos or tan?
The sine rule
The cosine rule
Using sine to fine the area of a triangle
2-D trigonometric problems
3-D trigonometric problems
4. Measurements and scaling
Plans and elevations
Units of length, area and volume
Maps and scale drawings
5. Transformational Geometry and Vectors
Lines of symmetry
Rotational symmetry and tessellations
Planes of symmetry
Enlargements 2D and 3D
Similar triangle Basics
Similar triangle Advanced
Real life vector problems
6. Constructions and Loci
Constructing angles and perpendiculars
Real life problems
7. Circle Theorems
Angle in a semi-circle
Angle at centre is twice angle at circumference
Angles in same segment are equal
Tangents and chords
Alternate segment theorem
Keywords :- AQA, Angle, CCEA, Circle.Trigonometry, Edexcel, GCSE, Geometry, Maths, OCR, Shapes, Vectors, WJEC, bitesize, collins, foundation, higher, learn, notes, questions, revision, test, theorem, triangle
✪ ALGEBRA EQUATION SOLVER AND FACTORIZATION MACHINE
➩ Proud to announce! Coordinate Geometry Calculator has now also been listed on the Educational App Store (EAS)! http://goo.gl/LjcvMq Check it out.
➩ The app has been found very useful for IIT-JEE preparations as well.
This application is capable of performing the most ＡＤＶＡＮＣＥＤ tasks that you can think of in a flash!
Coordinate Geometry Calculator CONTAINS ALGEBRA CALCULATOR AS WELL AS ADVANCED FUNCTIONS LIKE THESE:
>> Plotting lines (buy pro for plotting other geometrical figures than line- http://goo.gl/SXBrFk)
>> Intersection of Lines
>> Cramer's Formula Rule
>> Algebraic Equation Solving
>> Circle Center-Radius
>> Circle Equation Creator
>> Ratio proportion
>> Parabola Functions
>> Perpendicular and Parallel Lines
>> Distance Formula
>> Reflection of Geometric Figures
>> Easily Use Geometry Formulae
*Coordinate Geometry Calculator* is an app which is very useful and time-saving in solving complex problems in coordinate geometry. With the help of this app, you will be able to solve problems, solve equations difficult to solve otherwise, solve simultaneously and prove theorems in coordinate geometry.
This app is an educational resource as well as a tool which will save your time, not get you bored in solving and will also help you learn!
With these and many more hidden and surprisingly cool features, one knows why this application is nothing but the best in the market for this purpose!!
- Размеры одежды (мужская, женская, детская)
- Размеры обуви (мужская, женская, детская), в том числе расчет полноты.
- Размеры нижнего белья (мужское, женское)
- Размеры головных уборов
- Размеры носков
- Размеры колец
- Размеры сноубордов
- Конвертор единиц длины
- Расчет НДС
- Курсы валют (актуальная информация, требуется подключение к интернету)
- Расход топлива
- День недели
- Знак зодиака
- Вес, масса
- Калькулятор ИМТ
- Все калькуляторы собраны в одном приложении, что значительно экономит время на поиск информации в различных источниках.
- Удобный и простой функционал.
ВНИМАНИЕ! Приложение будет постоянно обновляться, расширяя количество предлагаемых калькуляторов. Если Вы не нашли интересующий калькулятор, обратитесь к порталу www.allcalc.ru. Также мы всегда ждем Ваших отзывов и предложений.