This is a dice rolling simulation tool for tabletop games.
The main goal of the project is to make DnD and similar gaming easier and faster, so instead of realistic dice simulations this app is focused on a clean and intuitive interface with no loss of functionality.
You can easily create any kind of dice you need in your game (d2 coin or some d17 stuff for your "home rules") and even save your frequently used dices sequences as a custom roll. It gives you a one tap access for any complex calculations you need so you can focus on the game rather than on roll counting (as in the case of calculating multiple attacks, compound spells or saving throws).
User interface is very simple, clear and flexible at the same time. You can change a roll results log colors for easy reading, dices touch area and text sizes, dices order etc.
- Any kind of dice you need: set the number of edges yourself (d2, d4, d6, d7, d1008…) and save it along with other dices
- Any rolls sequence you need: prepare any complex calculation (e.g. 1d20 + 3 then 2d6 + 1 then 1d4) and use it with one tap
- Name what you need: give names to rolls sequences and its phases to easily find needed results in history
- Modify as you need: add or subtract any number to the result
- Keep what you need: drop lowest or highest results, keep lowest or highest results; any number
- Log as you need: customize roll results visual representation and save its history for any length even if you exit app and return to it in a year
- Use as you want: change user interface reaction for you taps and interface section positions to minimize distractions from the game
I do my best to respond for any problem you face with this app and update it in accordance to your wishes and reviews so feel free to contact me anytime: email@example.com
This app has ads.
It provides you with up to 7 basic roll types (d4, d6, d8 etc.) and 5 custom roll sequences (e.g. 1d20 + 3 then 2d6 + 1 then 1d4). Multiple one dice rolls with modifier has no limits (e.g. 7d20 -1, 1d13 +2 etc.)
For unlimited number of dices and custom roll sequences with no ads you can use this app:
Dice Roller: D&D Professional.