With a shortcut to NearbyWikipedia (MENU -> NearbyWikipedia) you can easily switch to NearbyWikipedia. NearbyWikipedia is another app to search Wikipedia articles nearby your location, or anywhere in the map. It's a perfect matched app with PanoramioViewer.
- MyLocation supported, using GPS/network.
- Satellite/Map view supported.
- With location searching function, you can search any location easily.
- Support Move to SD card.
- Display with compass widget.
Maps Plus is a simple to use google search tool that helps you find addresses, places, weather forecast, coffee shops, restaurants, photos and also get driving directions.
Get Hourly or 10 Day weather forecasts from weather.com
The app provides your location based on latitude and longitude coordinates. The app is based on Google Maps API and is a fun way to explore features such as:
★Search for Address or Places
★Weather & Cloud Layer
★Maptypes: Map, Satellite, Terrain
★Traffic layer, Bicycle layer
★Street View (where available)
★Driving Directions (Car,Walk,Bike,Transit)
★Search word Autocomplete
**The app may require you to enable Location Services in the settings menu for location fix
Please send your suggestions and comments to email@example.com
Source code is available in GitHub:
What's Around Me is an application which can search photos and Hotels around you from the Panoramio & Expedia Server. You can use this apps to
- search photos/hotels around you by GPS/Network/Map position
- shows distance/direction between map center to the photos/hotels
- share photos/hotels to friends
- open street view of the photo/hotel location
- bookmark photos
(Hotel search is based on room available of the search date, in app hotel reservation is in progress)
When you go to travel and take a picture, I suggest you to enable camera's GPS.
After you enable camera's GPS function, then the GPS latitude and longitude will record in the captured photo.
This application is help you to check the photo have a GPS info or not. And help to launch the Google map.
If your photo (jpeg file) doesn't have a GPS info, this application also can help you to edit it. So you can know where to take this picture.
A few years later, you also know where this place is.
Memories are important thing in our life.
So remember enable GPS when take a picture!!!
1. Fast check/edit photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
5. When launch this application, the final selected photo will be shown. So it is quickly to index the final selected photo. It is convenient!
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. Support edit photo's latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
This app App have an offline database, so it works without internet connections.
This guide has been created by i3factory together with Network Campeggi.com, FAITA Federcamping, Isnart and is characterized by 3700+ facilities.
Each camping can be looked for directly from the map or through the internal search engine.
Each camping is provided with a description together with address, phone numbers, web site and e-mail, services and photos. Besides, thanks to Panoramio service, the user can virtually travel in the camping neighborhoods by looking at the beautiful photos provided by Panoramio.
Finally you can share your travels by e-mail or posting a message to your Facebook account or you can save your choice in your iPhone/iPad address book.
Every search (with the exception of the map feature) can be run even when not connected to internet, so adding extra value to this app as you can still search for a camping on area where internet connection is not available!
The bulk of the catalog take nontrivial places, many of them published for the first time. Each object is provided with detailed information on accessibility and travel. This is especially useful for planning your trip, and allows you to lay the new route capturing the maximum number of objects at a time.
Catalog contains more than 900 publications with descriptions and GPS coordinates.
-displays the current location and distance to the object
Objects can be found on Google Maps
-may hide or show the selected object types
-Wikimapia (wikimapia.org) support
- Check-ins translated to twitter
Application will be continuously updated and improved
Tech. support https://twitter.com/andreev_e