Remember making paper airplanes at school? And remember how someone, instead of an airplane, made a flower, a jumping frog, or a parrot? That was like magic. And they only had their two hands and a plain piece of paper. How did they do it? We’ll show you how.
The "How to Make Origami" app is simple and easy to use. Follow the step-by-step instructions and watch the 3D animation carefully. And don’t worry, you’d have to try really hard to get confused.
"Hey, that point shouldn’t be sticking out like that!" Something went wrong? That’s because even an airplane requires concentration and patience. Let this tranquil pastime completely absorb you, and your complete relaxation is guaranteed. You know, those wise Japanese invented a great thing.
By the way, origami develops logical reasoning, attention span, spatial thinking and fine motor skills. Consider that when you’re trying to keep fidgety kids busy.
Download for free over 70 traditional origami patterns for our app.
Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper folding. Origami has become increasingly popular in Japan and the rest of the world. Many people enjoy the challenge of learning to fold traditional and non-traditional origami creations. This application will help you to get started.
Try making an origami piece yourself. How to Make Origami explains how to make well-known origami figures that people have been making for a long time.
Our instructions are clear and simple, with actual 3D-animation of the folding process to help you along.
The most famous are
- Jumping frog
Fold quietly, or your boss may notice!
In a concise form we can say that body language uses pictures, expressions, attitudes and behaviors instead of words, as we always issue signals full of information. But those who want to correctly interpret this language, need to know from the beginning that sometimes the lack of accurate and complete information may mislead rather than clarify. Increased attention to body language allows you to notice hidden feelings, sexual preconceptions and intentions, all these through all the senses we use to perceive the world around us.
If you are like most people, then you have at some point found yourself wondering if a person in whom you are interested is sending a little flirting body language your way. Is that guy flirting with you? Is that girl into you? Whether you are a girl or a boy interested in girls or boys, you can answer this question if you just keep some of the following things in mind.
This language is seen by everyone, but not given enough attention. Sometimes we ignore it and try to hide behind words, but we must not forget that we can not fool anyone. If we start to pay attention to our body language, we will increase the ability to read the language of others. This helps us to say whether the other person is happy, sad, irritated or reserved. Or if the person is lying, or if he's anxious or bored. Also, you can see if the person likes you, if agrees or not with what you say.
Another Body Language Attraction gesture to watch out for is the droopy wrist gesture. Women like to use this signal to make a guy feel that he could have full control of her. This droopy wrist signal is perceived by many men as a submission signal.
Interested in learning how to read body language? Would you like to be able to tell when people are lying and understand people's intentions?
What's New in Version 1.0.1
— Many drawings added
— Some bugs fixed
How to draw cartoons is a new and innovative way to learn the simple basics of drawing. Follow step by step our drawing lessons and your art will evolve a great deal.
In application you can find free drawing tutorials teaching how to draw cartoons.
Do you want to learn how to draw cartoons easily with step by step drawing tutorials? Application has a collection of drawing tutorials designed to take you from beginning doodler to expert drawer.
If you realy want to learn how to draw cartoons then follow the easy step by step beginner drawing instructions and try for yourself, Practice!! Practice!! Practice!! That`s all it takes no experience needed.
Learn how to draw cartoons and improve your skill in no time with the help of an coach. Whether you're an art teacher, art student, or just a hobbyist artist you will find the step by step education that will give you the ability to bring those drawings in your mind into paper reality.
— Friendly and intuitive interface
— More then 40 different cartoon drawings
— Different drawings: from simple to hard level
— Easy step-by-step lessons
— Install How to Draw cartoons application to SD Card
— Mr. potato
— Donald Duck
— Monsters, Inc
— Newt, Rapunzel
— Minnie Mouse
— Bart Simpson
This app will allow you to read body language signs and gestures - non-verbal communications - male and female, for work, social, dating, and mating relationships.
By understanding the language of the body, you will be able to read people, to enjoy dates more, to nail that job interview, to succeed in business meeting etc.
Humans send and interpret such signals subconsciously.
No, we’re not talking about the ones you made out of your school math test. OK, maybe those too. But we’re also talking about tens of incredible paper airplane models: flying ones for you pilots-at-heart, and stationary ones for the true builders among you. And you can download them all for free.
If you’ve ever dreamed about building a bomber or a modern fighter jet, that doesn’t mean you love war; you just think planes are cool. We understand you completely. All right, are you ready? Go get a piece of paper.
The ‘How to Make Paper Airplanes’ app is simple and easy to use. Follow the step-by-step instructions and watch the 3D animation carefully. And don’t worry, you’d have to try really hard to get confused.
By the way, making paper airplanes, like origami, develops logical reasoning, attention span, spatial thinking and fine motor skills. Consider that when you’re trying to keep your fidgety kids busy.
So, stock up on paper (and a little patience) and take off to the sky!
Do you dream of building an airplane? Maybe you’d better start with a paper one. Our app will help you with it!
With the wikiHow Android app you can:
* Search over 180,000 wikiHow articles
* Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline
* View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn
* Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day
* Browse random articles for your entertainment
Learn how to do anything. Yes anything:
* First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recognize a heart attack. Or hundreds of other topics that could save a life.
* Cooking: Learn how to poach an egg, fry a turkey, season a steak and thousands of other recipes.
* Tech: Learn how to use your android phone, tablet, facebook app and thousands of tech topics.
* Fitness, relationships and life: Learn how to get six pack abs, know if a guy likes you, or just live in the moment.
* Knots and ties: Learn how to tie a tie. Or how to tie a bow tie. Or how to tie a bowline knot. Or hundreds of other ties and knots.
* Just in case: Learn how to fly an airplane in an emergency, how to escape from a bear, how to walk through a minefield. And thousands of other things you will probably never need, but will have immediate access to just in case.
How useful is wikiHow? Here’s what the press is saying:
“Ever handy” – Lifehacker
“Always helpful” – USA Today
“Arguably the best how-to guide to everything” – Appolicious
“Where a wondrous amalgam of human experience can show you the way” - Mental Floss
Here is what recent reviewers of the wikiHow Android app say:
“It's awesome. It changed my life.” -- Kesob Ghosh on Jun 8, 2015
“OMG. This is so cool.” -- Ucik Bung on Jun 4, 2015
“Love it! Amazing.” -- Jessie Hellon on Jun 2, 2015
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
★★★★★ 1 million downloads in the United States !!
★★★★★ $3.99> Free (1 month's worth of learning English)
★★★★★ English Idioms,Business English,English Conversation,Easy English, English listening,
★★★★★ English conjugator,Conversation, English Speaking
This English application is absolutely Free!
You will not find any better English Application than this anywhere.
We offer . . .
- Real English Vocabulary (over 20 days)
- Video Lesson
- Over 8 Lessons
- MES Conjugation System
- Vocabulary book with Flash card Type
- You can test yourself "speaking","grammar"and "Vocabulary"
more . . .
Reasons why you must learn to Speak English! It will improve your life.
- That’s right. Some say the most valuable commodity is information,
and you can access valuable information on the internet.
- Make more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will enrich your life.
- America is still a leader in IT innovation and economic development. English is used in America and in each of these fields.
- English is the language of science and it’s very important. To move up in science you need to know how to speak English.
- English is also the language of the movie Industry and it means you don’t have to rely on subtitles to watch all the blockbusters.
- Speaking English immediately opens up many doors and opportunities regardless of your race, religion, color, or background.
- Impress others around you whenever you speak English.
However most foreigners feel embarrassed to talk in English because of the following reasons . . .
- fear of making mistakes
- not knowing what to say and how to say
- not comfortable with a native speaker
So how do you speak English fluently like a native speakers with no fear and be confident?
You must practice speaking, speaking, and speaking!
The most effective way of speaking Fluent English is . . .
- know many practical vocabulary and tenses
- practice speaking with native speakers
- practice speaking English word phrases
- practice speaking using slangs and expressions
Hear it, Learn it, Speak it
Our English lessons provide the most effective language-learning program ever developed. The lessons gives you quick command of English structure without tedious, boring drills.
All our lessons will develop your English speaking skills immediately so you can put your English to use when abroad or dealing with English-speakers everywhere!
With our lessons you get:
- The flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
- 20-minute lessons designed to optimize the amount of language you can learn in one sitting.
- Within each lessons new vocabulary is presented in flashcard style. This allows you to learn the meaning of any unfamiliar words quickly and easily with the help of handy English translations.
- The lessons focuses on real life situations - from asking about jobs and what they do, hobbies, interests, and about a person, about how they feel and about the conditions of others - are those that are most practical communication.
- These lessons featuring practical vocabulary, practice speaking, workbook, and Test.
- The conjugation system - the best system out there for anyone who must know in order to speak English fluently and confidently.
- Interactive Audio lessons to help you perfect your pronunciation and teach spoken language organically
Try making an origami piece yourself. How to Make Origami Animals explains how to make well-known origami figures that people have been making for a long time.
Our instructions are clear and simple, with actual 3D-animation of the folding process to help you along.
Есть три режима работы:
1) Обучение (сопоставлению русских/украинских букв с дактиль-аналогом)
2) Практика (выбор из 4 вариантов дактиля правильного для указанной русской/украинской буквы)
3) Словарь - побуквенный переводчик из русского/украинского в дактиль
В режиме "Обучение" можно выбрать для изучения группы жестов, украинский и/или русский язык.
В режиме "Практика" - отрабатываете навыки, угадывая нужный дактиль-жест.
В режиме "Словарь" побуквенного переводчика возможна регулировка скорости отображения жестов.
Ваши пожелания и баги просим высылать на почту firstname.lastname@example.org
Ключевые слова: дактиль, азбука дактиля, дактиль русский, жестовый язык, язык жестов, жестуно, обучение жестовому языку, обучение дактилю, алфавит глухих, russian sign language, ukrainian sign language, baby sign language learn, мова жестів, жестова мова, мова жестів вивчити, мова глухих, український дактиль, українська мова жестів, українська жестова мова
Please note that this application was not designed by experts. Any information herein may be incorrect or misleading.
In Sign language for beginners you'll find the gestures for alphabets,numbers, and also a few everyday words. This app can also easily serve as an everyday guide for sign language and you can refer to it anytime you want as the cards are saved offline.
American sign language
If you have any focus attention deficit then this course will teach you about your focus and train you to be clearer and calmer. This course helps to gain awareness of your attention control so that you can use that control in daily life. You can also use this course as an attention trainer. In today’s world of constant distraction you need to have better control of your focus.
This course developed to help you learn to use your natural ability to easy focus and become in-sync with your mind and body. So, if you want to be filled with greater self-assurance, and be better equipped to make positive changes in your life, you'll need this course.
Focus can be lost in many ways, and in this video training course you will learn how to focus your mind on how to get things done in relation to you and how you tick. Focus test lessons help you understand your ability in a better way.
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- How to Getting Things Done
- How to find out your personality
- How to understand the Way Your Process Data
- How to understand your habits
- How to analyze your spending time
- How to free From Your Bad Habits
- How to remind yourself about your main focus
- How to set Realistic Goals
- How to be Accountable to Yourself
- Lifetime access to 10 lectures
- A community of 14500+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- You can watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Personality profiling and SMART Goals, Love the method of tracking a project. Simple and effective. Nice course."
- (Geoff Skeats) ★★★★★
"This course is so amazing. I am finally found who I am and how I have to be to do things. Thank you so much Mr. Roy Brown"
- (Byambasuren Ganbaatar) ★★★★★
"Thanks, I’ve learned a lot about myself and how to break my habits. Usually I want to break several habits at the same time and always fail. Now I am going to try what you teached!"
– (Xiangling Zhuang) ★★★★★
"This has been a really great course to begin. It shows you the way to organize yourself; the things you need to take into account, what you need to know and how to keep up the work. I'd highly recommend to anybody."
- (Igor Rodríguez) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Roy Brown | Internet Marketer and Webmaster
Roy is passionate to teach people the basics of setting up and running a profitable website, and about online marketing: SEO, marketing with email, marketing with video, social media marketing, and so much more.
Install the "How To Focus" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
* The app is absolutely free
* The app is open-source (Apache 2.0 License)
* All pronunciations are provided by native speakers
* The app is translated into English, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, French and Ukrainian
* Adaptated for Android 3.0+ tablets
The project is here: https://github.com/o2genum/HowToSay
An Android programmer? Join the project!
Know languages? Any help with translations will be appreciated http://bit.ly/hts-translate
Found a bug? https://github.com/o2genum/HowToSay/issues
Don't forget to rate How to Say or +1 it!
All lessons are split by level of difficulty. So the application will be interesting to both beginners and experienced artists. There are already heroes HP, HG, httyd, doctor, sherlock, avatar and other fandoms.
New lessons will be in upcoming updates!
This is an application with a completely unique content.
From infancy, we begin to use body language to express ourselves, from everything between needs and feelings. It is how we learn to get our needs met. As we age while learning to talk, we continue to use a series of body language signals along with a grunt here and there to entertain, have a need met, or show an emotion we are feeling that we are not yet able to express verbally. If, while we are young, our caretakers pick up our body language signals easily, as we age we are more apt to continue to refine the skill of using body language.
However, when our body language signals go unnoticed as an infant or throughout childhood, in adulthood, the use of body language often goes to the wayside. Those are the adults you hear people refer to as “hard to read”. Although they can make great poker players, it does little for the art of subtle communication. Like the saying goes, if you don’t use it, you lose it, or in the least, get real rusty at it.
Life is a game of sorts. There are no guarantees in anything, however, you can higher your odds in the game of life if practice, and not just your body language skills, but your ability to read body language, and all other aspects of life. Communication through all forms is detrimental in life. It can make the difference between landing a dream job or that dream mate and many other factors. People use on an average of 50% body language to 50% verbal language when communicating.