The project aims to provide people with disabilities with information on the available facilities of nearby urban infrastructure. "Accessibility Map" project is unique since it is the first map of the available locations that is based on data received from the residents of Russian cities. Now everyone may contribute to the development of society without barriers and stereotypes. It is very easy to take part in the project: just add information about available facilities to the application, comment and rate published locations or check new opportunities provided by this application for personal self-realization.
What’s new in "Accessibility Map" 2.0:
• More attractive modern design, updated according to the newest trends of Material Design.
• New friendly interface developed specially for the tablet version.
• General information about the locations is accessible now in the offline mode.
• Locations accessible for people with disabilities are displayed on the map and now they can be filtered by distance and can be drawn out as the list of the nearest accessible places.
• Comfortable switching between display modes of the locations: map and list.
• New alignment of the icons on the map: when the scale is small, several icons are consolidated in one, keeping the attractiveness of the locations displaying.
• Comfortable adding of the photos. There is a significant improving of the interface of the adding of the location and its photos.
• Full-screen of the photo viewing.
• On the rating page there is the information displaying how many objects have been added by a user in comparison with the other participants – enter to the competition and make the world better! :)
• Quick response of the map.
• The filter of the locations became considerably easier.
• More comfortable work with the subcategories of the locations.