* Northern, Southern and Eastern style charts.
* Colored charts and Dasha display for Systems Approach.
* Mahadasha, bhukti and pratyantar dasha display.
* Choice of western glyphs, English or Sanskrit for zodiac.
* Divisional charts with support for Parivritti and Iyer calculations.
* Ashtakavarga and Shripati charts.
* Mean or True Node selection.
* System Approach analysis.
* Chart Significations.
* Five degree aspects display.
* Large atlas with 156,000 locations (coming soon for the 10" tablet version).
* Save locations to your own personal atlas.
* Google Maps support to find locations anywhere on the globe.
* GPS support for Prasna charts.
* Multiple ayanamsha selection including custom ayanamshas.
* Chart Notes.
* Simple tab display for quickly changing views.
* Save chart as graphic including dashas, varga chart and notes for email or printing.
* Import backup chart database on reinstalls.
Tablet version (for 10" tablets only) has all charts and information on one screen instead of tabbed.
Demo video on the JyotishTools channel on YouTube.
* It includes important Jain Festivals and important dates like ATHAM AND CHAUDAS.
* It includes daily Navkarsi and Choviyar Timings based on Location
* The Jain Panchang shows TITHIS in GREEN, BLUE or RED, depending upon whether one should take green vegetables or not on that day, as per
~ GREEN = Chaudus|Atham|Pancham|BU|Agiyaras
~ RED = Jain Festivals
~ BLUE = Auspicious Days
Keywords : jain panchang, jain tithis, jain navkarsi timings, jain choviyar timings, jain festivals, jain important dates, english jain panchang, panchang, jain, jain temples
Lord Balaji is also known as Srinivasa, Venkateswara and Venkatachalapati is a form otherHindu god Vishnu. Venkateswara means the Lord who destroys the sins. According to the Hindu scriptures, Vishnu, out of love towards his devotees, incarnated as Venkateswara and appeared for the salvation and upliftment of humanity in this Kali Yuga age. It is considered the supreme form of Vishnu in this age.
To give you the feel of chanting with a Beaded Mala,
- Beads counter will increase by one with each chant repetition.
- After 108 repetitions of Beads, the Mala counter increases by 1.
- The number 108 is a standard repetition count also called Jaap.
- You will have the choice to reset the counters back to zero for a fresh start.
- Set the Audio settings at "Continuous". The audio will be played continuously.
- Set the "Number Of Times" for the audio. It will be played for 'chosen' number of times.
- Set the "Time Duration" for the audio.
- Very Good quality of Audio.
The entire Audio Contents for this App has been created by Fountain Music which is a Pune based Media company
We hope that you like the App. Please send us your valuable feedback at email@example.com
Shubh Muhurat is a smart app that detects the user’s current location and time zone to automatically generate the Choghadiya of your location on a selected date.
★ The app calculates the day’s Choghadiya hours by dividing time from sunrise to sunset at the user’s location into 8 equal parts, to come up with an accurate calculation of the Choghadiya.
★ It displays charts for the whole week and as well as the charts for RahuKaal, Yamakanda Kaal & Gulkai.
★ The app can also make recommendations on ideal diet to be followed before commencing specific tasks.
★ The cherry on the cake is an attractive widget, which displays the current kaal and the day’s tips.
Choghadiya Panchang is a Vedic Hindu calendar that shows Dina, Nakshatra, Tithi, Yoga, Karana for every day, accommodating automatic adjustments based on sunset and sunrise of every city in the world.
★ Each period contains eight Choghadiyas.
★ Amrit, Shubh and Labh are considered auspicious.
★ Chal is an intermediate Choghadiya.
★ Udveg, Rog and Kaal are inauspicious.
1. Customised Horoscope – Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly
2. Rashifal 2015
3. Kaal Chakra – Shubh Kaal and Rahu Kaal
4. Location Centric Pooja Kaal
5. Help Directions
6. Easy Navigation
In addition to your own astro predication, Raftaar Jyotish lets you to check horoscope of your family members and friends too. You may also share these results with them through social media tool available in the app.
About Raftaar: ‘Raftaar.in’ is the largest Hindi Infotainment portal and Hindi content aggregator in the world.
• Panchang (Panchanga, Panchangam) and Hindu Calendar for 200 years (1900-2100 C.E)
• once installed no need for Internet connectivity
• with most Hindu Festivals including Sankashti, Ekadashi, Sankranti, Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates
• all festivals are listed with relevant artwork from the art gallery of Drik Panchang
• new locations or cities can be added and existing one can be modified
• with DST (Day Light Saving) support for all locations including newly added cities
• multiple language support including Hindi, Gujarati Kannada and English
• with Choghadiya Muhurat and Shubh Horai timings
• detailed Dainik Panchang with Abhijit Muhurat and Rahu Kala
Like Drik Panchang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drikpanchang
Join Drik Panchang on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Drikpanchangam
Follow Drik Panchang on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DrikPanchang
DrikPanchang.com is one of the most respected and admired Panchang and Hindu Calendar available on the Internet. Now Drik Panchang is available for most Android powered mobile phones.
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.
"Vivah gyan" app contain all kind of problem and solution about Marriage ,different types of must have and many more information which will make your Marriage life more successful.
Marriage is the process by which two people make their relationship public, official, and permanent.
It is the joining of two people in a bond that putatively lasts until death, but in practice is increasingly cut short by divorce. Of course, over the course of a relationship that can last as many as seven or eight decades, a lot happens. Personalities change, bodies age, and romantic love waxes and wanes. And no marriage is free of conflict. What enables a couple to endure is how they handle that conflict. So how do you manage the problems that inevitably arise? And how can you keep the spark alive?
There are four good choghadiya Amrit,Shubh,Labh and chanchal, to start auspicious work. Three bad Choghadiya, Rog,Kaal and Udveg, should be avoided.
The application also provides features of using daylight saving and custom location (if access to user location is blocked or choghadiya for some other location is required). User can select her/his location via menu option "Select Location", it will show a map where user can long press to select location.
It can show choghadiya in both Hindi as well as English. Language, Day light saving and custom location can be selected under the preference menu.
Check wikipedia page to know more about choghadiya (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choghadiya)
Like us on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/muhuratam) or google plus (https://plus.google.com/107458572660826483112/) and see daily choghadiya updates.
NOTE:- There is an issue with loading of hindi fonts with android 4.4 which is fixed in 4.4.2. It is not an app issue.
You may start/stop the schedule of these songs from within the App.
There are 9 Meditation Songs. Songs are as follows.
1. Amritvela Shuddh Pavan Hai. (03.30AM)
2.Shiv Ki Yaad Rahegi (04.00AM)
3.Satya Hi Shiv Hai (05.45AM)
4.Antar Man Mai Jyoti Jalao (07.00AM)
5.Nit Yaad Karo Man Se Shiv Ko(10.30AM)
6.Shiv Pita ko Ab Yaad Karo (12.00AM)
7.Yogi Bano Gyani Bano (05.30AM)
8.Shiv Ki Yaad Rahegi (07.30AM)
9.Prem Se Bas Do Ghadi (09.30AM)
Please download this app and give us your valuable feedback.
It's fun and easy to learn astrology if you take it one step at a time.
Astrology is not a simple meaning like what you read in the horoscope section of the newspaper. A true astrological report takes into account not only the Sun sign (what you get in the paper), but the placements of all the planets of our solar system and sometimes other celestial bodies as well in relation to your birth time. When all these meanings are compiled, it becomes a very complex and detailed description of a person's profile.
Once you go through these lessons, you will know the purpose with which our ancient Rishis gave us this great science; how accurate their knowledge was and how the system operates; to what extent it is applicable and effective; what all are the things based on which a chart is analysed to give predictions; the difference between the Indian and western astrology; about the planets, signs, houses and the nakshatras; how the houses and the nakshatras are further sub divided; how their many fold strengths and conditions (avasthas) are analysed in the Vedic astrology to fine-tune the predictions about the nature and events in an individuals life; about the effects of various planets placed in various signs and houses; about the existing shastras and their translations and the controversies.
+ App is written completely in Hindi
+ Clean and clear interface
+ No nagging ads while reading
Hope you would like this app. Send your comments and advises to us, your suggestions are always welcomed.
Numbers are magical, they can tell your past, present and future. After years of consideration it is believed that numbers has a lot of impact on ones life. Although, it is not scientific, but mystics and magical. You can change your name based on numerology, this trend has been made famous by some celebrities and their astrologer.
We do not claim any science behind Ank Jyotish (Numerology, number astrology) but at the same time we do not dismiss its worthiness, as it is seen to be working for so many people for so many centuries.
There are more than one way to check your Luck Number, methods for getting some ones Luck Number are
+ By just the day of the month in date of birth (like 26th Sep 1980 will be 2+6 = 8) this is call Janmank
+ By whole date of birth (like 26th Sep 1980 will be 2+6+0+9+1+9+8+0=35, 3+5=8) this is called Moolank (mulank)
+ By name of person (Like deb will be 4+5+2=11, 1+1=2), this is called Bhagyank
All these numbers has some or other significance in ones life, while Janmank governs physical appearance of the person, Moolank (Mulank) governs the nature and mental status, relationship and interest of person, Bhagyank governs the luck and fate of the person. As it is not possible to change someones Janmank and Moolank (as it is based on date of birth), it is fairly easy to change some ones name and hence Bhagyank. We can say that you can't change ones physical appearance or personality (Janmank and Moolank based) but you can change the fate of a person (governed by Bhagyank).
Ank Jyotish was not rooted in India, as it is neither based on Indian Calendar nor on Indian Alphabets, but due to strong belief in Jyotish (Astrology), Indians are now using Numerology (Ank Jyotish) more than any other country in the world. We see lot of celebrities with altered names, extra 'K' or 'A' in name, it is very easy to alter the spelling of your Hindi name still keeping the renunciation same.
This app is in Hindi, and based on Moolank (Mulank) which shows about personality, relationship and mental strength of the person, it is some thing your are and you have.
This app is for pure entertainment purpose and does not claim any accuracy in prediction. Believe in yourself and work hard, you can achieve what you want as nothing is impossible.
This app will show you various ways that how you can change your life with the help of astrology.
We try to solve daily life problem,but some time despite of our great effort we are not able to do so,then you must try this app which gives you solution of various problem in your day to day life and will change your life.
(Available in ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI, GUJRATI & Telugu Languages)
Mindsutra Software Technology/www.webjyotishi.com, the leading Astrological software development company presents “Astrology & Horoscope” (an Android based offline Astrological / Jyotish Application) for absolutely FREE. Get Horoscope / Kundali with predictions generated in just a few seconds.
This is a very powerful software based on Indian/Vedic/Hindu Astrology. The amount of content and the depth of details provided in this app is incomparable with any app in the entire android marketplace.
Best of all, this is an Offline app, which means that there is no need to connect to the internet to use it.
This app provides the following features -
* Astrological Particulars (Avakahra Chakra, Ghat Chakra and Geographical details)
* Planetary Positions ( Houses, Degree, Nakshtra (Star) etc)
* Distance (Aspects) between Planets to Planets.
* Shodash Varga Kundali – all 16 charts
* Vimshottari Dasha – Maha dasha, Antar, Patyantar, Sukshma & Pran Dasha
* Ashtak Varga of all palnets, Kaksha (house) strength, Sarvashtaka Varga and yogas based on Ashtak Varga and Sarvashtaka Varga, Detail observations from Sarvashtaka varga
* Bhava Sphutas & Kundalis
* Bhava Kundali & Chalit Kundali.
* Distance (Aspects) between different houses and Planets.
* Graha Maitri Chakras (General, Tatkalik and panchadha (Five Fold)
* Planetary Avasthas & Tara Chakras (sannadi, sthunas and other important nakshtra (Star) Classifications.
* Planetary Positions & Dispositions in Transit (Gochar)
* General Prediction (Mental Prediction,Physical Appearance, Qualities, Negative traits, Specific Characters, Occupation, Favourable and unfavourable planets, Famous persons having same ascendant (Lagna) as yours
* Planetary Combinations (Yoga) Applicable in Kundali/Horoscope - Important Yogas: Dhana Yogas, Vitta Hani Yogas, Nabhasha Yogas, Anishta Yogas, Ravi Yogas, Chandra Yogas, Pancha Mahapurusha Yogas, Graha Malika Yogas, Arishta Yogas (Coverage of approx 750 Yogas)
* Predictions of Transit (Gochar) of all the planets.
# This App Runs Offline. No need to connect to the internet
# Cast horoscope in North/South and East Indian Style
# 100% Accurate Calculations
# Longitude, Latitude database of more than 250,000 places
# 10 types of Ayanamsha
# 6 types of House cusp
# Easy to use tool for Casting/Preparing charts / Kundali / Horoscope / Patri / Tewa / jathaka / jadhagam / jathakam / jathagam / rashi / natal chart / jothidam
Pattern changes completely in a random fashion each time you return to home screen. This behavior as well as some other parameters can be tuned in wallpaper settings screen.
The calculations are carried out according to the rules of Vedic Astrology - Jyotish (see Muhurtha (Electional Astrology) by Bangalore Venkata Raman and articles by Sanjay Rath).
WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE
Each and every moment of our life is permeated with certain planetary energies. On the other hand success of any action is significantly governed by the time when it is started. It's very sensible to pick date, hour, etc. carefully in advance. Unfortunalely, we are not allways in charge and sometimes action's need to be taken today. In this case Jyotish recommends to wait for Abhijit Muhurta, which lasts 48 minutes on the average (about 24 minutes before and after exact astrological noon). And certainly starting important tasks during Rahu Kalam should be avoided.
Abhijit Muhurta is excellent for performing important daily tasks.
Rahu Kalam is quite the opposite. This time is inauspicious for any action.
EARLY TO BED AND EARLY TO RISE
Ashtanga Hridaya Samhita says: "brahme muhurta uttisthet svastho raksartham ayusah" which means “awake during the Brahma muhurta for preservation of your health and life itself.” Because of it's positive energy Brahma Muhurta provides best conditions for meditation and other spiritual practices.
- Calculating time of sunrise, sunset and astrological noon, Abhijit Muhurta and Rahu Kalam for any given location and date.
- Calculating Abhijit Muhurta, Rahu Kalam and Brahma Muhurta for today and for the next 7 days.
- Using location services (GPS or mobile networks) to get current device location.
- Daily notifications of Abhijit Muhurta's beginning and end.
- An alarm clock for Brahma Muhurta that adjusts automatically each day
- A widget that shows Abhijit Muhurta for today.