An extensive Zoo and a fun Playground in one with lots of animated animals and built-in educational games for kids.
“Overall, this app manages to balance the provision of educational material with the engagement of young learners and manages both in one beautifully designed package that children will be keen to come back and learn from over again.“ – EAS Certification 5/5.
“The best feature about Zoo Playground are the amazing graphics, which are perfectly smooth, colorful and engaging for children who love some interaction.“ – AppsZoom, 7.0 (GREAT)
At the Zoo, your little ones will meet lots of different animals. At the Playground, they’ll play many fun, engaging, educational games. These games will enrich their knowledge, and help to develop various key skills.
Little boys and girls can feed the animals, pet them, learn their calls. The animals are colorful, friendly and fun – so that your child will be content to enjoy many happy hours of play and learn at the same time.
The current Free version of the game includes:
– 20 animated animals;
– 3 built-in educational games designed specially for kids;
– expandable to full version with 40 animals and 9 educational games;
– Professional clear and friendly voice-overs in English (both US & UK);
– A simplified interface which allows children to play with parents and by themselves;
– There are no points, scores, ratings, violence, or other unsuitable aspects usually found in games for older players;
– If your child gets stuck at any point, the game will provide hints;
– The difficulty level rises as your child masters each task;
– Perfectly suits for both boys and girls;
– The game invites the child to play various mini-games, so that they can develop a diverse range of skills;
– Encounters the many wonders of the natural world by learning about different animals and their habitats;
– Learns new words, letters and pronunciation;
– Learns numbers and develops numeracy skills;
– Learns the names, appearances, and behavior of various animals;
– Learns the names of different foods through feeding the animals;
– Learns to associate various sounds and images;
– Feels happy and have lots of fun playing with all the amusing animals!
The educational games are important component of Zoo Playground. Your child will first meet the animals at the Zoo, then, when they get to the Playground, they will revise what they’ve just learned through a fun game. The current version of Zoo Playground comes with 3 educational games for kids and may be extended to full version with 9 games for little boys and girls.
Free built-in games for kids:
1. “Who lives where?” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. The child matches the animals to their natural habitats.
2. “Coloring papers” – color in some animals with your child. Save and share the pictures.
3. “Happy Memories” – turn over the squares and find matching pairs of animals. The number of squares increases with each successful game.
Games for kids at the full version:
4. “Numbers” – a game designed to develop the child's numeracy skills.
5. “Words by letter” – the game shapes the child’s understanding of the alphabet and teaches them to recognize letters and words.
6. “Swapped habitats!” – a game designed to develop cognitive ability, memory and attention skills. A different version, where the object is to match the animals with their natural habitats.
7. “Feeding” – feed the animals by giving them the food you think they’ll like the most.
8. “Hide and Seek” – the task is to pick out the right image. The number of images increases.
9. “Jigsaw Puzzle” – your little one learns to distinguish different parts of an image and to assemble them into a complete picture.
Play, interact, bond and enjoy precious moments of joy with your little one!